07-26-2013, 08:54 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well Kinda of a sad story But sorry PS fans Drack

So my brother use to play Xbox all the time an So on he played it alot. We played together each night such a MW3 an BO1. Sadly he passed away from a car reck. He was only 10 but he was good. So Xbox will always remind me of him :(

R.I.P Little buddy

The following 21 users say thank you to Ace for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Alan., Baianco, Bucko, James90, Millz, NGU_MVRz, PrimeCreated, punkybear2102, Scrwey30x--, Shark, Sprite21, Stealth_Tek, thebigbossxseb, Toph., Xcesar1911X, XiZOwnage

The following user groaned Ace for this awful post:

ngu me
08-22-2013, 10:53 AM #29
You're a fool... Trying to make people feel bad for you, how pathetic.
Originally posted by Neatless View Post
Well Kinda of a sad story But sorry PS fans Drack

So my brother use to play Xbox all the time an So on he played it alot. We played together each night such a MW3 an BO1. Sadly he passed away from a car reck. He was only 10 but he was good. So Xbox will always remind me of him :(

R.I.P Little buddy

The following user thanked JailbreakJacob for this useful post:

txlonghorn97
09-02-2013, 11:50 PM #30
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
IM IN PS3 AND I MOVED TO XBOX ONE FOR MLG lol Anyway Sorry to hear about your loss When you het your xbox we can play Smile If you want to talk ass my skype nelson123677663 feel free Winky Winky
09-04-2013, 02:06 AM #31
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by Millz View Post
I could just see it now, reverse the console and suddenly everyone would become more supportive of him. This is also why I can't stand certain console gamers. Some people are so blinded by their bandwagon that they can't even remember that the purpose is the same; to game and to have fun. Stop talking about consoles on this thread, it's not relevant.

I am truly sorry to have to read that, stay strong man. I can't speak for you as I haven't lost anyone close to me yet, but just remember that death is unfortunately part of life, and that while things may seem crappy now, they'll get better. I'm sure that those around you who died would not want them to see you suffer.

And longhorn.... You must login or register to view this content.

I sure hope that post is from you too...

Yeah i probably made just went on google and looked up kali gorzell, found a huge sad story, and claimed it as my own...

Same with my LLK bracelet, My llk books, garter she gave me, and all my notes from her.
10-17-2013, 07:32 PM #32
Fall's Fait
Pokemon Trainer
I really do feel for you, but this is not a social networking site that has drama. I see no point in telling us this, but in the other fact, I hope you do better remembering him.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo