07-26-2013, 08:54 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well Kinda of a sad story But sorry PS fans Drack

So my brother use to play Xbox all the time an So on he played it alot. We played together each night such a MW3 an BO1. Sadly he passed away from a car reck. He was only 10 but he was good. So Xbox will always remind me of him :(

R.I.P Little buddy

The following 21 users say thank you to Ace for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Alan., Baianco, Bucko, James90, Millz, NGU_MVRz, PrimeCreated, punkybear2102, Scrwey30x--, Shark, Sprite21, Stealth_Tek, thebigbossxseb, Toph., Xcesar1911X, XiZOwnage

The following user groaned Ace for this awful post:

ngu me
08-03-2013, 10:35 AM #20
xLew--
Former Staff
i hope it does you well! if i was in your shoes i'd do the same.
08-03-2013, 05:42 PM #21
So you're buying an Xbox: One because playing on a '360' reminded you of your brother? Okay then... Eek
08-03-2013, 11:30 PM #22
Default Avatar
non3bl
I am getting an XBOX ONE because I am a big fan of XBOX and NINTENDO.

The following user thanked non3bl for this useful post:

thebigbossxseb
08-04-2013, 02:30 AM #23
SoKryssWasLike
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
yes, but i dont understand exactly why buying a shitty gaming console could possibly remind him of his brother.
My best friend played volleyball, she died in a boating accident. Did i spontaneously decide to play volleyball? No, i watch volleyball, and feel sad when i do, nothing will be the same after somebody dies, accept it, and pretend you are going to move on.

I have to agree. My friend was gunned down while he was jogging in the South Side of Chicago. I feel horrible, but it's just something most teenagers here in Chicago understand that it's kill or be killed. Rest in Peace to your brother, God works in mysterious ways.
08-07-2013, 10:15 AM #24
PakMan
I’m too L33T
this is sad
08-21-2013, 10:17 PM #25
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post
Well is different from a best friend to a LITTLE BROTHER I myself have a little brother i wont know if he dies at a early age instead of me is just.... different yex it had to be horrible getting the message that your little brother died go on ahead and buy a xbox one if it makes you feel better....... :y:

No it isnt the same at all.
This girl, i was in love with, talked to her on the phone all night, woke up, went to school, and talked to her all day at school. Texted her probably 400,000 times, and not once did i man up and tell her i liked her.

I spent literally probably 50 days (yes i mean like the equivalent of hours) on the phone with her, and i only had known her for a few years.

She was beautiful, loving, smart funny, and everything i liked, all in one.

There is a big difference. The first girl you fall in love with, and your brother. I think its a little more dramatic to lose the first girl, while you are still such good friends with her.

My last words to her were atleast me telling her i love her and to have fun.

Thats why its different right?
08-21-2013, 10:42 PM #26
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post
Well is different from a best friend to a LITTLE BROTHER I myself have a little brother i wont know if he dies at a early age instead of me is just.... different yex it had to be horrible getting the message that your little brother died go on ahead and buy a xbox one if it makes you feel better....... :y:

And because im to lazy to im you this last thing since the other page closed out... here you go again asshole..
Well, I loved how every night id call her, or she would call me. We would just talk for hours and hours. Talked about random things, but anything we said nobody ever knew of.

My favorite memory ill ever have is the day i met her. Mrs mikeskas class in 7th grade. I didn't know her aside from what other people said, but i thought she was really pretty. Lucky me, i got in trouble about a week into school. I talked too much, so she moved me next to Kali. The first few words i think she said to me was "You didn't do your homework? Here you can copy my answers." I knew from this day that she was gonna be my friend. Later on that day i talked to her in another class i had with her. We kept talking and talking until Mrs mikeska decided to move us too.

She had me in one side of the room, and Kali in the other, but everyday we would talk. She would get a pen from The teachers desk, then walk by and rub my face with it saying "feather duster".
There was not a single thing i wouldnt do for her.I loved her more then i think she knew.She always told people that said anything bad about me to stop, and i did the same for her. She changed my life and had me set on a good path. She always had a Sparkling white smile on her face, and was never upset. She gave me hugs every time she saw me, and i never liked to at first. She always would say matt i know you dont like hugs but oh well, and she would hug me.

Ive never met a girl who was as beautiful as her. She is and always will be the most beautiful girl i will ever meet. She was my first friend that i truly believed would be my friend forever, and she still is and always will be.

She was and always will be my best friend. I love her so much. She left me my best memories ever and though we hadnt seen each other for a few months, i was always happy knowing she was happy.

2 days before Kali died, she told me that im gonna get the best present ever. Im not disappointed with what she gave me.
She gave me life lessons, memories of the time we had together, and the best part of all, she let me know she would have eternal happiness. I Havent had a day yet without crying, and I just sit around in my room now, talking to her. Its just like our phonecalls we had.I remember every night amazingly. The memories with her are so clear its like im traveling back in time.

Every night i sent her a text saying good night i love you. I just say it aloud now, but i know she knows and that she can hear me.

She gave me tons of things, im going to get my Letters from her laminated, the Stuffed cat Is going to be kept safe, and the thing she gave me for homecoming Is going to be kept by my cat.

My notes are very important to me, I actually Kept them in my trophy case because they are trophys to me.(I never told anybody this next thing ever, except Kali.) When i was upset about anything i would read them to myself and it made me feel better, because i would picture kali and I would hear her voice talking to me. It was impossible not to be happy around her, when you just look at her you wanted to smile. She was an angel, truly an angel.She was a perfect girl.

She called me so many things. Matty cat, smatt/Smatthew, mali,vandercat, and soooo many more. She always told me she loved me, and i never was certain of it till she asked me why i didnt ever tell her i loved her.I realized i was really lucky to have her in my life, and that i did love her. I started feeling more okay with telling her that i loved her.

I liked how everything that wasnt going well for us we would say it sucked legitimate pee pee.

Adults tell me and other kids they don't know what love is, but i think i do. I could depend on her for anything. She would offer to do anything for me, pay for anything. Though i didnt ever accept her offers on buying me things, i could tell she was my best friend from this. I Loved her, and adults can say i dont know what love is, but i do, i loved Kali.

She May not have gotten to live to an old age, but her life was amazing. She didn't have a day where she wouldn't smile, and she would always try her hardest to make you smile. I still get a smile when i look at a picture of her, or read my notes or see my cat.

I cant wait till i get to see her again though. She is a lucky girl getting to see heaven before us all. I hope is enjoying it because she deserves nothing but the best.

Rest in peace Kali,I'll Miss you best friend. I love you sooo much, I'll see you soon. Smile

The following user thanked txlonghorn97 for this useful post:

Cory
08-22-2013, 04:47 AM #27
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
I find this to be retarded...

How you got 13 Thanks is beyond me.. You won't be saying that again once you lose someone you love too..
08-22-2013, 06:50 AM #28
Millz
Worth the Weight
I could just see it now, reverse the console and suddenly everyone would become more supportive of him. This is also why I can't stand certain console gamers. Some people are so blinded by their bandwagon that they can't even remember that the purpose is the same; to game and to have fun. Stop talking about consoles on this thread, it's not relevant.

I am truly sorry to have to read that, stay strong man. I can't speak for you as I haven't lost anyone close to me yet, but just remember that death is unfortunately part of life, and that while things may seem crappy now, they'll get better. I'm sure that those around you who died would not want them to see you suffer.

And longhorn.... You must login or register to view this content.

I sure hope that post is from you too...
Last edited by Millz ; 08-22-2013 at 06:54 AM.

The following user thanked Millz for this useful post:

xShaTTer-

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo