07-26-2013, 08:54 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well Kinda of a sad story But sorry PS fans Drack

So my brother use to play Xbox all the time an So on he played it alot. We played together each night such a MW3 an BO1. Sadly he passed away from a car reck. He was only 10 but he was good. So Xbox will always remind me of him :(

R.I.P Little buddy

The following 21 users say thank you to Ace for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Alan., Baianco, Bucko, James90, Millz, NGU_MVRz, PrimeCreated, punkybear2102, Scrwey30x--, Shark, Sprite21, Stealth_Tek, thebigbossxseb, Toph., Xcesar1911X, XiZOwnage

The following user groaned Ace for this awful post:

ngu me
07-27-2013, 01:44 AM #2
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Yex View Post

So my brother use to play Xbox all the time an So on he played it alot. We played together each night such a MW3 an BO1. Sadly he passed away from a car reck. He was only 10 but he was good. So Xbox will always remind me of him :(

R.I.P Little buddy

I'm sorry to hear about your brother man.. :/ I think that's a good thing that you're getting the Xbox One because it reminds you of him. When you're playing it, he'll be right there with you..

The following 2 users say thank you to Stealth_Tek for this useful post:

Baianco, SmartProof
07-27-2013, 04:26 PM #3
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
I find this to be retarded...

The following 14 users say thank you to txlonghorn97 for this useful post:

-Skyline, AgentJon, AlmightyRyan, Gambler, Dean, Immaculate., The Epic, It's Kevin, Leftwinger, Moment, Mr Grumpy, ngu me, Scullzyy, SeanVII
07-28-2013, 03:38 AM #4
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >

R.I.P Little buddy

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't know. I think that was why you gave me negative rep. Now I know why. I changed my comment I made earlier. Again, I am sorry for your loss. I would have done the same for my little brother :(
07-28-2013, 05:52 AM #5
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
I find this to be retarded...

I hope your kidding..... Do you have a heart?

The following 2 users say thank you to xMasterModzx for this useful post:

Stealth_Tek, Xcesar1911X
07-28-2013, 09:39 AM #6
The Epic
I wont stop
well that really sucks man, Don't let it get to you that much. It wasn't your fault bud
07-28-2013, 03:43 PM #7
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by xMasterModzx View Post
I hope your kidding..... Do you have a heart?

yes, but i dont understand exactly why buying a shitty gaming console could possibly remind him of his brother.
My best friend played volleyball, she died in a boating accident. Did i spontaneously decide to play volleyball? No, i watch volleyball, and feel sad when i do, nothing will be the same after somebody dies, accept it, and pretend you are going to move on.

The following 3 users say thank you to txlonghorn97 for this useful post:

-Skyline, ngu me,
07-29-2013, 10:26 PM #8
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
Well is different from a best friend to a LITTLE BROTHER I myself have a little brother i wont know if he dies at a early age instead of me is just.... different yex it had to be horrible getting the message that your little brother died go on ahead and buy a xbox one if it makes you feel better....... :y:
07-30-2013, 03:49 AM #9
Jango
I love my kitteh
Don't waste your money on a dead person. (Unless funeral/etc.)
07-30-2013, 02:40 PM #10
ngu me
Climbing up the ladder

R.I.P Little buddy

Honestly. Who cares? Why would you make a death public like this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo