Post: Free Edge Internet With T-mobile (iphone jailbroken)
12-23-2009, 09:46 PM #1
Marte
Music is Dead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a unlocked iphone 3g with t-mobile prepaid sim card and it has 0.00 and I am using free t-mobile internet over edge at no cost everywhere I go (I am not responsible if you use this on a plan cell phone and get charge for data )

Step by Step Guide

1. Go To Setting - General - Network - Cellular Data

2. Where it says APN put internet2.voicestream.com leave password and username blank

(if internet2.voicestream.com doesn't work try wap.voicestream.com or epc.tmobile.com)

3. Go Back to Network, and 3g is off (you can have data roaming on or off no difference)

4. Go Back to Setting Turn On Airplane Mode and Turn it Off Load up any internet based app like Weather and watch it load at no cost

Rep or Thank If It Works

I Have iPhone 3GS 16GB with 3.1.3 ... baseband 05.12.01

So if Your iPhone is like this it should work ... if not you are doing it all wrong.

Any questions feel free to post or PM me.
Last edited by Marte ; 07-01-2010 at 09:43 PM.

The following user thanked Marte for this useful post:

NanuGama
02-13-2010, 01:46 AM #29
I guys i am having some trouble with getting this free edge on my iphone. I have tried everything you guys have said but whenever i open safari a blue popup comes up and says could not activate cellular data network and i was hoping i could get some help, thank you
02-13-2010, 06:56 AM #30
Default Avatar
nrich22
Originally posted by iphonemodder View Post
I guys i am having some trouble with getting this free edge on my iphone. I have tried everything you guys have said but whenever i open safari a blue popup comes up and says could not activate cellular data network and i was hoping i could get some help, thank you

i got the same problem, someone please help
02-13-2010, 03:49 PM #31
I am using a 3g iphone on att with out paying for data. Just have to get bossprefs and block roaming. still can call and text, basically all i do.
02-14-2010, 02:49 AM #32
Marte
Music is Dead

hey guys I see a few are having this problem try wap.voicestream.com or epc.tmobile.com
02-14-2010, 05:01 PM #33
I did but still no luck
02-14-2010, 09:51 PM #34
do i need the t-zones data plan?
02-15-2010, 12:16 AM #35
do i need the t-zones data plan?

No, this is to get it free.
02-17-2010, 10:14 PM #36
Marte
Music is Dead
its free I have no clue why it isnt working for some people It works fine for me
02-17-2010, 11:59 PM #37
I was actually using this for a while on pay by the day plan but I accidentally switch to pay to go plan and now I cant get data. Even when I switch back :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo