Post: Free Edge Internet With T-mobile (iphone jailbroken)
12-23-2009, 09:46 PM #1
Marte
Music is Dead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a unlocked iphone 3g with t-mobile prepaid sim card and it has 0.00 and I am using free t-mobile internet over edge at no cost everywhere I go (I am not responsible if you use this on a plan cell phone and get charge for data )

Step by Step Guide

1. Go To Setting - General - Network - Cellular Data

2. Where it says APN put internet2.voicestream.com leave password and username blank

(if internet2.voicestream.com doesn't work try wap.voicestream.com or epc.tmobile.com)

3. Go Back to Network, and 3g is off (you can have data roaming on or off no difference)

4. Go Back to Setting Turn On Airplane Mode and Turn it Off Load up any internet based app like Weather and watch it load at no cost

Rep or Thank If It Works

I Have iPhone 3GS 16GB with 3.1.3 ... baseband 05.12.01

So if Your iPhone is like this it should work ... if not you are doing it all wrong.

Any questions feel free to post or PM me.
Last edited by Marte ; 07-01-2010 at 09:43 PM.

The following user thanked Marte for this useful post:

NanuGama
06-18-2010, 09:34 AM #47
Marte
Music is Dead
lol its suppose to work as soon as the steps are ... like i said i have no idea why it doesnt work for some folks ... my still works it been 6 months of free edge
08-18-2010, 04:45 AM #48
I have the same thing as you. prepaid tmobile unlocked iphone 2g and 3g. Heres the issue i have. what phone's IMEI did you use in the card's activation?? i used my iphone's IMEI when i activated the tmobile account and it tells me a data plan is not available for this device. Please tell me the phone you activated the card with so i can give it a try. thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo