05-25-2014, 07:36 AM #1
A Friend
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I reopened this thread because I think I know what's causing the bans. I'm guessing it's Enstone's Revolution Mod Menu. If you have it, test it and report here please.
If you really wanna use Revolution, try to be safe and follow You must login or register to view this content. tutorial, it seems to work for a few people
Last edited by A Friend ; 05-30-2014 at 10:54 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to A Friend for this useful post:

Canuck_Modz, Miyata, TheSaltCracka

The following 5 users groaned at A Friend for this awful post:

Esker, iAmRishi, Shark, xKtF
05-25-2014, 12:36 PM #11
Loz
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ownaggge View Post
Yeah the exact same thing is happening with me, I'm sure Enstone will add anti-ban or something like that to his tool within the next update.

idk, i tryed to ask him about antiban a few months back before anti-ban eboots were released and this is what he replayed back:
You must login or register to view this content.
05-25-2014, 12:46 PM #12
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by ownaggge View Post
Yeah the exact same thing is happening with me, I'm sure Enstone will add anti-ban or something like that to his tool within the next update.

Enstone does have anti-ban in his menu, maybe I should load up the menu offline because they ban when anti-ban is used while online
05-25-2014, 03:29 PM #13
Originally posted by A
Enstone does have anti-ban in his menu, maybe I should load up the menu offline because they ban when anti-ban is used while online

we need use the normal mod menu because Revolution it give as banned in 1.18 i got 5 acc banned in 2min if i use Revolution in 1.18
only way to no banned user tool only without mod menu or test the normal mod menu but Revolution it got u banned in 1.18

WARNING : Revolution MOD MENU BY Enstone give u banned in 1.18 the only way for no banned use the tools and be save from banned:yes:Tiphat
Last edited by glitch-hop ; 05-25-2014 at 03:34 PM.
05-25-2014, 03:45 PM #14
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by hop View Post

we need use the normal mod menu because Revolution it give as banned in 1.18 i got 5 acc banned in 2min if i use Revolution in 1.18
only way to no banned user tool only without mod menu or test the normal mod menu but Revolution it got u banned in 1.18

WARNING : Revolution MOD MENU BY Enstone give u banned in 1.18 the only way for no banned use the tools and be save from banned:yes:Tiphat

I've been using it on my account on 1.18 since it came out. This is the first ban I got and it was during a recovery
05-25-2014, 03:49 PM #15
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by A
Le me casually doing a recovery using an SC58 ban bypass self and a Full ban bypass EBOOT. Haven't been banned for weeks. So I start up the game and I noticed the game took longer than usual to load which makes me think they hotfixed something. I use Revolution V1 to do the recovery in a private match and BAAM! I get kicked from the game and It says BO2 servers are unavailable. I tell the guy I'm doing the recovery to to check his account, he says it's perma banned. I know there's always a lot of threads about this, but anti-ban has always worked for me and it decided to fail at the wrong time Facepalm Please post if this is happening to people other than me and thank you.

Its Revolution, every that has been using it is getting banned, not the Anti-Ban .self
05-25-2014, 03:51 PM #16
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by Wire. View Post
Its Revolution, every that has been using it is getting banned, not the Anti-Ban .self

You mean recently not all the time right?
05-25-2014, 03:52 PM #17
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by A
You mean recently not all the time right?

If you have used Revolution after 1.18 you have gotten banned
05-25-2014, 04:12 PM #18
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by Wire. View Post
If you have used Revolution after 1.18 you have gotten banned

No, used it for a week no ban.
05-25-2014, 06:34 PM #19
Jewels
I’m too L33T
It's Revolution, its antiban off of antiban off of antiban, since Revolution already has an antiban? plus the ful bypass and SC58 antiban? that would probably interfere with the bytes? because i got banned using Revolution but never ban on RTM tools

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo