05-25-2014, 07:36 AM #1
A Friend
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I reopened this thread because I think I know what's causing the bans. I'm guessing it's Enstone's Revolution Mod Menu. If you have it, test it and report here please.
If you really wanna use Revolution, try to be safe and follow You must login or register to view this content. tutorial, it seems to work for a few people
Last edited by A Friend ; 05-30-2014 at 10:54 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to A Friend for this useful post:

Canuck_Modz, Miyata, TheSaltCracka

The following 5 users groaned at A Friend for this awful post:

Esker, iAmRishi, Shark, xKtF
05-26-2014, 04:45 AM #29
ReFleX MoDzZ
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
Stick away from the Account Mods section. As long as I didn't touch that for the most part I was fine.

im using your anti ban eboots with mods and the self from SC58 and i use everything in the menu and no ban Smile
thanks for this salt Smile
05-26-2014, 04:50 AM #30
M33-_-Firmware
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xSesameSeedx View Post
i was using revoultion yesterday it was working fine but then today i got banned im using saltcrackas antiban eboot too so idk, theres a posibility that it was the menu i was using it today and i just got randomly kicked from my lobby and i couldn't connect to to the servers

Did you use anything in the account mods section? Just wondering so we can figure this out.
05-26-2014, 04:51 AM #31
Originally posted by Firmware View Post
Did you use anything in the account mods section? Just wondering so we can figure this out.

No i just started the lobby and i was like 5 minutes in and i just randomly got kicked then couldnt connect to servers, i tried several times
05-26-2014, 05:24 AM #32
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
It seems to work on certain accounts yet not others. The longer I've had the account the less likely it seems to get banned.
05-26-2014, 05:33 AM #33
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
It seems to work on certain accounts yet not others. The longer I've had the account the less likely it seems to get banned.

i modded 3 accounts Prestige Master With Low Stats And More others with no legit stats its still not banned
05-26-2014, 07:31 AM #34
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
i modded 3 accounts Prestige Master With Low Stats And More others with no legit stats its still not banned

We're talking about really recently dude. The game took longer than usual to load yesterday implying a hotfix
05-26-2014, 07:47 AM #35
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by A
We're talking about really recently dude. The game took longer than usual to load yesterday implying a hotfix

i am still using the one That was released lol when 1.18 came out not the fixed one
05-26-2014, 08:31 AM #36
Loz
Vault dweller
i just did another test on a fresh account, using Tustin eboot & revolution, i didnt used any of the accounts mods i only started up a private match to put force host on then filled up a domination lobby gave all players vsat & ammo then i was kicked back to main menu permanently banned...
on my other account i did after this revolution ban wave, i used b777x stats tool and im still unbanned on that account (prestige master, unlock all & custom stats)
so imho the problem is definitely with Enstone menu

The following 2 users say thank you to Loz for this useful post:

A Friend, PartyTime
05-26-2014, 08:41 AM #37
I have used lots of rtm tool and no ban once I press run on revolution it says I'm banned in like seconds

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo