05-25-2014, 07:36 AM #1
A Friend
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I reopened this thread because I think I know what's causing the bans. I'm guessing it's Enstone's Revolution Mod Menu. If you have it, test it and report here please.
If you really wanna use Revolution, try to be safe and follow You must login or register to view this content. tutorial, it seems to work for a few people
Last edited by A Friend ; 05-30-2014 at 10:54 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to A Friend for this useful post:

Canuck_Modz, Miyata, TheSaltCracka

The following 5 users groaned at A Friend for this awful post:

Esker, iAmRishi, Shark, xKtF
06-06-2014, 04:17 AM #74
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by rickqwan View Post
I figured a way how not to get banned I was using it all day and not even such as a freeze but I'm only telling A Friend

Claps

The following user thanked TheSaltCracka for this useful post:

A Friend
06-06-2014, 01:44 PM #75
K3-
Bounty hunter
i havntt been banned yet and ive been hosting S&Awesome face spawn trap lobbies, i got banned 2 days ago only because i set my stats with it to "low stats" and about 20 seconds later my ps3 froze and i turned it off and back on and my account was pernamently banned, so whatever you guys do dont set your stats with it "stats,prestige,unlockall,level 55" is 100% ban 20 seconds later, hope this help's you guy's abit.
06-06-2014, 03:47 PM #76
I have it. Only get banned if I go straight into a lobby. sign in go into lan part start it then go to lobby menu turn on forcehost then end the game go into multiplayer then search for a game. that's all I do and I never get banned. not to mention im not even using a debug eboot or antiban
06-11-2014, 05:10 PM #77
Dominator666
I defeated!
whats on the eboot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo