05-25-2014, 07:36 AM #1
A Friend
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I reopened this thread because I think I know what's causing the bans. I'm guessing it's Enstone's Revolution Mod Menu. If you have it, test it and report here please.
If you really wanna use Revolution, try to be safe and follow You must login or register to view this content. tutorial, it seems to work for a few people
Last edited by A Friend ; 05-30-2014 at 10:54 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to A Friend for this useful post:

Canuck_Modz, Miyata, TheSaltCracka

The following 5 users groaned at A Friend for this awful post:

Esker, iAmRishi, Shark, xKtF
05-28-2014, 11:47 AM #56
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by Modder View Post
im saying its normal after all they updated there ban system

Yeah but it'll be normal once everyone knows about this thread was the first thing that said anything about it, so therefore it wasn't normal.
05-28-2014, 11:53 AM #57
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by DEradicator View Post
using the aimbot will get u insta banned, or at least that happened to me.

He's right. I tested this yesterday, since I finally opened my NAT I was hosting full lobbies. I did the first two with Revolution and normal mods and everything was just fine. I turned aimbot on and was almost done with that game when I got banned.
05-28-2014, 12:14 PM #58
DextedMods
Bounty hunter
I use Revolution, Anti Ban EBOOT and Anti Ban Tool and im not Banned
05-28-2014, 03:30 PM #59
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
i use revolution and tustin eboot still not getting banned
05-28-2014, 04:04 PM #60
Originally posted by ReBorn View Post
I use Revolution, Anti Ban EBOOT and Anti Ban Tool and im not Banned

Originally posted by clark1226 View Post
i use revolution and tustin eboot still not getting banned

Try using aimbot and unlock all on Revolution. See if you get banned or not.
05-28-2014, 04:13 PM #61
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by codybenti View Post
Try using aimbot and unlock all on Revolution. See if you get banned or not.

i am still not getting banned and my kd is like 47.89 i think and i always use aimbot when im playing snd bro
05-28-2014, 05:13 PM #62
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
i am still not getting banned and my kd is like 47.89 i think and i always use aimbot when im playing snd bro

Use a fresh account and only use Revolution to rank up. I've tested on multiple accounts old and new. With different EBOOTs. You'll still get banned.
05-28-2014, 05:27 PM #63
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
Use a fresh account and only use Revolution to rank up. I've tested on multiple accounts old and new. With different EBOOTs. You'll still get banned.

for me the only problem is when im using revolution to rank up is it derank me all the time when i sign in back so what i did to make it stick is i use itop tool to make it stick and i create a new acc yesterday for my cousin and it works 100 % still no banned for me Smile
05-28-2014, 05:37 PM #64
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
for me the only problem is when im using revolution to rank up is it derank me all the time when i sign in back so what i did to make it stick is i use itop tool to make it stick and i create a new acc yesterday for my cousin and it works 100 % still no banned for me Smile

It's not deranking you. It's disappearing because your not giving it time to stick Facepalm when you actually do your rank with i_iTop_i's tool it doesn't ban you because it's a tool.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo