04-22-2012, 04:35 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Zombie Ideas for Black Ops 2

You just got hired by Activision, you're placed on the zombies unit, your job is to come up with zombies ideas for Black Ops II!

Post any features, maps, perk colas, traps, and any other ideas you have below!

My ideas:

1. Joining System

ONLY players who were in the game when it started can re-join. The purpose of this is so when someone lags out, the game doesn't go to hell.

The restrictions would be:

1. You have same points as when you left
2. You are automatically spectating till round ends

You have no idea how many games I've played where we're doing good then all of a sudden one of our friends time out and we lose the next round.

2. Universal Pause

We've all had that moment when we need to go do something during zombies. A good option to add is, "universal pause," which would be located in the pause menu for the host. We can always make a crawler when we really need to but cmon Treyarch, give us a break

3. Host Migration

Why should I suffer if the host rages and leaves? Add host migration to this!

4. Bank System

I've been wanting this since World at War. Moon added it with the hacker tool but it's not how I envisioned it. In the pause menu there should be a bank sub-menu and in there you can select a player's name and donate them some money. I would add limitations like 1500 points a round or something so it wouldn't be too easy.

5. Elite Integration

Back on World at War, they added that companion app that would display your zombie stats. It had stuff ranging from total zombies killed, total revives, downs, most kills with gun, etc. It was basically the alpha Elite for World at War

Map Idea:

I'd personally make a map kinda like Shi No Numa, in the sense that there's four different places, but each one would be an island. To travel to each island, you must pay 500 or 1000 points to go on a boat there. The entire map has a gloomy eery feel to it. Misty, dark, and spooky. Every 5 rounds there are special monsters you have to fight depending on what island you're on. One might have mutated sharks/fish, one might have wolves, one might have a ghost pirate and so on. Also, on these special rounds, there will be mini gust storms that occur making it hard to see. (or every other round.)

Since it's a water based island map, there will be some parts where you can actually swim. While swimming gives you a shortcut, the downside is you can't shoot any zombies under water.

So that's the type of map I'd make.

I also like the idea of a jungle. One where you're actually in a legit jungle, no paths (well there would be paths but in the jungle portion you could basically be able to walk through bushes and what not without barriers).
Last edited by CLM ; 06-25-2012 at 11:46 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

hydro_122499, mw3modderman, Super Vegito, xGunz
05-03-2012, 11:46 PM #11
C R A V E
Computer Science and Finance
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Zombie Ideas for Black Ops 2

You just got hired by Activision, you're placed on the zombies unit, your job is to come up with zombies idea(s) for Black Ops II!

I'd personally make a map kinda like Shi No Numa, in the sense that there's four different places, but each one would be an island. To travel to each island, you must pay 500 or 1000 points to go on a boat there. The entire map has a gloomy eery feel to it. Misty, dark, and spooky. Every 5 rounds there are special monsters you have to fight depending on what island your on. One might have mutated sharks/fish, one might have wolves, one might have a ghost pirate and so on. Also, on these special rounds, there will be mini gust storms that occur making it hard to see. (or every other round.)

Since it's a water based island map, there will be some parts where you can actually swim. While swimming gives you a shortcut, the downside is you can't shoot any zombies under water.

So that's the type of map I'd make. Post your ideas below!

A school would be sick, kids as zombies and a big 'ol fat lunch lady as one of the bosses and a Principal as a big boss with every 10 rounds
05-03-2012, 11:55 PM #12
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
I have a few ideas:

1. Joining System

ONLY players who were in the game when it started can re-join. The purpose of this is so when someone lags out, the game doesn't go to hell.

The restrictions would be:

1. You have same points as when you left
2. You are automatically spectating till round ends

You have no idea how many games I've played where we're doing good then all of a sudden one of our friends time out and we lose the next round.

2. Universal Pause

We've all had that moment when we need to go do something during zombies. A good option to add is, "universal pause," which would be located in the pause menu for the host. We can always make a crawler when we really need to but cmon Treyarch, give us a break :p

3. Host Migration

Why should I suffer if the host rages and leaves? Add host migration to this!

4. Bank System

I've been wanting this since World at War. Moon added it with the hacker tool but it's not how I envisioned it. In the pause menu there should be a bank sub-menu and in there you can select a player's name and donate them some money. I would add limitations like 1500 points a round or something so it wouldn't be too easy.

5. Elite Integration

Back on World at War, they added that companion app that would display your zombie stats. It had stuff ranging from total zombies killed, total revives, downs, most kills with gun, etc. It was basically the alpha Elite for World at War :p

The following user thanked CLM for this useful post:

Shisha
05-04-2012, 12:00 AM #13
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Zombie Ideas for Black Ops 2

You just got hired by Activision, you're placed on the zombies unit, your job is to come up with zombies idea(s) for Black Ops II!

I'd personally make a map kinda like Shi No Numa, in the sense that there's four different places, but each one would be an island. To travel to each island, you must pay 500 or 1000 points to go on a boat there. The entire map has a gloomy eery feel to it. Misty, dark, and spooky. Every 5 rounds there are special monsters you have to fight depending on what island your on. One might have mutated sharks/fish, one might have wolves, one might have a ghost pirate and so on. Also, on these special rounds, there will be mini gust storms that occur making it hard to see. (or every other round.)

So that's the type of map I'd make. Post your ideas below!

Quite a few ideas for this actually. One of which being that it takes place on a few streets in the suburbs. You can access every house by purchasing the doors and what's inside the houses varies every time.
05-04-2012, 12:37 AM #14
mw3modderman
Gym leader
I like your idea about the boats to travel to islands but i have more to add
1st off, a dinosaur map its just too extraordinary kinda jacks up COD (i like bosses though but no more than 2 different kinds)
I think that zombified fish should try to kill you on your passage to another island.If you go too far you get 5 second shark attack warning.
Water should be bloody in areas with fish.zombies can dog paddle to other islands.(should be one open ranged island for doing circles.)
should be-able to do critical attacks.Buy CA"critical attack" perk-allows you to snap a zombies neck or shove a knife all they way though them for extra money.
should be a teddy bear who jumps on your face and slows you down as a boss.Kill bosses like George easier.zombies who get zapped by human ray get to help a little help, they could punch a zombie then die.Spear to throw like a throwing knife but better(can go through as many zombies as the length of the spear.)
OUT OF BOX SUGGESTIONS=shock zombies if their in the water by throwing a tazer in water causing shock wave.Tazer grenade to num zombies then kill them the 3rd time.music box that switches between 3-5 songs auto switches the end of song.(secret Easter egg song for Easter mission)
ride zombie horses using human ray on them.stink bomb were zombies determinate (crumble up and slow down and weaken)
kick down doors with perk called DD-DoorDown.
Last edited by mw3modderman ; 05-05-2012 at 02:39 AM.
05-04-2012, 12:45 AM #15
xChidori
Stupid Narutards.
I think that there should be a desert map.
05-04-2012, 10:53 PM #16
There will be 8 player co-op and some kind of other game modes within zombies
05-06-2012, 06:09 AM #17
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
I just wan't solo to be scored on the leader boards and i'm all set.
05-06-2012, 05:17 PM #18
King Dylan
Problem Sir?
I would add in an option where you could share points and I would make an open map where there isn't much places to hide in and camp
05-06-2012, 06:27 PM #19
maybe, even bring it Flying Zombies?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo