04-22-2012, 04:35 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Zombie Ideas for Black Ops 2

You just got hired by Activision, you're placed on the zombies unit, your job is to come up with zombies ideas for Black Ops II!

Post any features, maps, perk colas, traps, and any other ideas you have below!

My ideas:

1. Joining System

ONLY players who were in the game when it started can re-join. The purpose of this is so when someone lags out, the game doesn't go to hell.

The restrictions would be:

1. You have same points as when you left
2. You are automatically spectating till round ends

You have no idea how many games I've played where we're doing good then all of a sudden one of our friends time out and we lose the next round.

2. Universal Pause

We've all had that moment when we need to go do something during zombies. A good option to add is, "universal pause," which would be located in the pause menu for the host. We can always make a crawler when we really need to but cmon Treyarch, give us a break

3. Host Migration

Why should I suffer if the host rages and leaves? Add host migration to this!

4. Bank System

I've been wanting this since World at War. Moon added it with the hacker tool but it's not how I envisioned it. In the pause menu there should be a bank sub-menu and in there you can select a player's name and donate them some money. I would add limitations like 1500 points a round or something so it wouldn't be too easy.

5. Elite Integration

Back on World at War, they added that companion app that would display your zombie stats. It had stuff ranging from total zombies killed, total revives, downs, most kills with gun, etc. It was basically the alpha Elite for World at War

Map Idea:

I'd personally make a map kinda like Shi No Numa, in the sense that there's four different places, but each one would be an island. To travel to each island, you must pay 500 or 1000 points to go on a boat there. The entire map has a gloomy eery feel to it. Misty, dark, and spooky. Every 5 rounds there are special monsters you have to fight depending on what island you're on. One might have mutated sharks/fish, one might have wolves, one might have a ghost pirate and so on. Also, on these special rounds, there will be mini gust storms that occur making it hard to see. (or every other round.)

Since it's a water based island map, there will be some parts where you can actually swim. While swimming gives you a shortcut, the downside is you can't shoot any zombies under water.

So that's the type of map I'd make.

I also like the idea of a jungle. One where you're actually in a legit jungle, no paths (well there would be paths but in the jungle portion you could basically be able to walk through bushes and what not without barriers).
Last edited by CLM ; 06-25-2012 at 11:46 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

hydro_122499, mw3modderman, Super Vegito, xGunz
05-23-2012, 05:08 PM #29
Since Blops 2 is a futuristic i envision a sort of Mw3 Survival type game mods, but instead of Zombies or enemies they are robots. and you can use the planes and vechicles too. After every 50 kills( or a set amount) a gun is dropped. and after every 10 rounds is a boss round. where the enemies come in a heli/tank and try to kill you. just my ideas.
05-28-2012, 06:38 AM #30
ic0de
Hurah!
I actually wrote a Story on Zombies not to long ago. I could use some help, if anyone wants to help pm me.
06-05-2012, 09:46 AM #31
GAMIPR
Banned
Maybe another Swamp based map like Shi No Numa. and another lab like Der Riece. And defiantly bring quick revive back !
06-06-2012, 12:43 PM #32
Things i would love to see in zombies!

1. A zombie countdown - Its a real pain in the arse when your in the high rounds and accidently kill the last zombie and are rushing around for ammo and die

2. Challenges - There should be certain challenges like collateral damage, most revives, most zombies killed each round to add more points onto you score

3. Customizable private matches - Being able to make the game as hard or as easy as you want to discover more of the game and practice strategy, not on the leaderboards of course

4. Host migration - Everyone has been in that situation when your doing good and the host dies and rage quits

5. Being able to transfer points to another player - When someone has just bought all the perks and accidently dies you can help them out to get them back on their feet

6. 4 mystery boxes - Each one designed for each player where you can choose what guns you want in it and maybe add attachments in a ''create a class menu' if we see that in the multiplayer engine being used

7. Intermission or Each player has the option for a 2 minute pause- Obviously if you give 1 player the option to pause a game for an unlimited time period people will just abuse it so each player should have the option to be able to pause the game for a time limit of 2 minutes
06-08-2012, 11:24 AM #33
On the other guys one about the T-rex and velociraptors, What about if they were like dogs, which only came at certain rounds? at first if you were at a low level they'd have less health but if your in a high round they would be stronger
and I agree that they should add a zombie counter Happy
06-08-2012, 08:04 PM #34
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
Would be nice a Carnival themed zombies map with zombie clowns :lol:
06-11-2012, 02:56 AM #35
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Hakon View Post
I would defiantly make a map, stationed in a mall. =D

Hell yea, have about 4 different levels, top level is completely open, like Highrise. Then have a bottom level with the ability to run outside of the mall into a parking lot. Then you have an elevator that lets you go from level 1 to 4 (4th being the roof 1 being street level).

Persons start off in the streets fighting until they can unlock the entrance. They then can keep paying to keep the entrance closed. Zombies may climb the building and only enter floors 2 or the roof.

Jumping off of the roof results in a death. Add a jump ledge that lets you jump off and by quickly pressing x, catch the edge of a window and climb in (Level 2). You must be quick to pull yourself in, if you fail you destroy the jump for good and die.
06-25-2012, 08:39 PM #36
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Zombie Ideas for Black Ops 2

You just got hired by Activision, you're placed on the zombies unit, your job is to come up with zombies idea(s) for Black Ops II!

Post any features, maps, perk colas, traps, and any other ideas you have below!

My ideas:

1. Joining System

ONLY players who were in the game when it started can re-join. The purpose of this is so when someone lags out, the game doesn't go to hell.

The restrictions would be:

1. You have same points as when you left
2. You are automatically spectating till round ends

You have no idea how many games I've played where we're doing good then all of a sudden one of our friends time out and we lose the next round.

2. Universal Pause

We've all had that moment when we need to go do something during zombies. A good option to add is, "universal pause," which would be located in the pause menu for the host. We can always make a crawler when we really need to but cmon Treyarch, give us a break

3. Host Migration

Why should I suffer if the host rages and leaves? Add host migration to this!

4. Bank System

I've been wanting this since World at War. Moon added it with the hacker tool but it's not how I envisioned it. In the pause menu there should be a bank sub-menu and in there you can select a player's name and donate them some money. I would add limitations like 1500 points a round or something so it wouldn't be too easy.

5. Elite Integration

Back on World at War, they added that companion app that would display your zombie stats. It had stuff ranging from total zombies killed, total revives, downs, most kills with gun, etc. It was basically the alpha Elite for World at War

Map Idea:

I'd personally make a map kinda like Shi No Numa, in the sense that there's four different places, but each one would be an island. To travel to each island, you must pay 500 or 1000 points to go on a boat there. The entire map has a gloomy eery feel to it. Misty, dark, and spooky. Every 5 rounds there are special monsters you have to fight depending on what island your on. One might have mutated sharks/fish, one might have wolves, one might have a ghost pirate and so on. Also, on these special rounds, there will be mini gust storms that occur making it hard to see. (or every other round.)

Since it's a water based island map, there will be some parts where you can actually swim. While swimming gives you a shortcut, the downside is you can't shoot any zombies under water.

So that's the type of map I'd make.

I also like the idea of a jungle. One where you're actually in a legit jungle, no paths (well there would be paths but in the jungle portion you could basically be able to walk through bushes and what not without barriers).
Awesome thinking! you should work for treyarch lol. I like all ideas especially that island and special zombies one Happy
06-28-2012, 07:46 AM #37
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Monk
FUCK. NO. I hate dog rounds / monkeys / astronauts / whatever other dumb shit they put in. I just wanna shoot some zombies.

That gets boring after a while Not Happy or Sad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo