07-27-2010, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys,ive recently found some proof on some sik stuff ive found through the iwd files on pc,which will lead us somewere,but anyways wat i have found is 8 NEW MAPS that was either not released or not finished in time.i did find these in the cod4 iwd file so this is true,ive also got the names of the maps w/pictures!

mp_Cellblock:
bio:bit like showdown but easyer to go for a KS.
size:looks mediam
[ATTACH]1735[/ATTACH]

mp_Dusk:
bio:its like ambush but harder to see through the sand :P
size:large
[ATTACH]1736[/ATTACH]

mp_Facalty(my fav map):
bio: a bit like fuel on mw2,large open space & lots of hiding places.
[ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH]

mp_mansion:
bio: its like shipment or rust really,but it wasnt released :(
size:small
[ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

mp_Palace:
bio: it looks like 2 showdowns in 1 lol,but this would be good for getting kills,less camping spaces.
[ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH]

i couldnt add no more attachments sorry :(

mp_Rooftops:
bio: it looks like strike but a city kind of way,nothing special but good for rioting against enemy`s.
size:mediam
You must login or register to view this content.

mp_Suburbs:
bio:a little inclosed town,good for sniping & camping.

mp_Test:
bio:this was used to create the game its self,they used it to check if everything is working ok.

UPDATES:
-this is confirmed that mp_Dusk & a differant map called mp_Hill has a current load screen & a map picture,so which means you can display it be4 you start a game or you can prob play on it.
heres the load screen pictures(these was taken out of the cod4 files):
Mp_Dusk loadscreen:

Mp_Hill loadscreen:

this atleast deserves a thank or a nominate for finding out these maps Smile
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 07-28-2010 at 06:45 PM.

The following 80 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

-Bane-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Mitch, .NINK., Adamâ„¢, AgentBroI3eAsT, AgentMini, Alekz, Alfa, MeowDev, AndyBwv2, atreyu9a7x, banfix, BEACHBOI13, bmxrcodol04, Chicharito, CRACKbomber, dermot, Destenation-A, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devilreapr, Drake, DxF_ToXiC, ent, Errors, FourzerotwoFAILS, Frog, FrOoTLoOpZ, GetDeleted -_-, Grodusk, Hack-Tivision, Honey, indy1995, iZach, jkry_2_1_, Kif, KillaPwner, KinGKyl3, kkid423, KrazyHD, LOL CAT, malaka-hincha, Markie-, MikeyCapp, Mr. DarkKV, NanuGama, NBTheKing, OMGiTzDeFDoGG, Oneinfamous, Rainbow Dash, RedxDragonx69, Reees, Removed, robot6527, SaucyHacks, SavagedPixel, Securing_Bravo, Shadoh, Shadow_Company, ShAdoW_RiDa, SkaterCookie, Slash2793, sshotshooter6, Steve, SupaTrollioBros, TheBryant, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, TMAN242, ToXiiC, UGz-, vRoyale, vx-skillz-vx, Weehuntz, Winty, xPottsy
01-08-2011, 08:22 PM #92
Originally posted by xCorrey
it's quit old, but good release.

i posted this 165 days ago,which wouldnt of been old then,i was the first to find this.
01-08-2011, 09:27 PM #93
Lito
Little One
Nice find. I wish they were playable
01-08-2011, 09:30 PM #94
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by UK
i posted this 165 days ago,which wouldnt of been old then,i was the first to find this.

i didn't see the date for this ha, sorry
01-08-2011, 10:17 PM #95
banfix
★| iNFAMOUS |★
Nice find Claps
02-15-2011, 09:21 PM #96
Default Avatar
nsn
I've found some more, like mp_school or mp_training and many others but i think those others are sp, right? There is no actual .ff file anywhere in COD4 folders which makes these maps unplayable, to be more specific, there is no mp_dusk and others, only loadscreens and compassmap. I assume that once some of those maps were inside but they deleted it and left loadscreen just in case they want to give those maps back. so basically they obviously wanted to update COD4 with those maps some time but they didn't.

I asked fourzerotwo about those maps, and will they ever be released for COD4, and he said that some of unused things from cod4 were used in MW2, and that if cod mappers want to finish those maps, it their call.

Smile
02-15-2011, 09:23 PM #97
Xanadu
Banned
Originally posted by UK
hey guys,ive recently found some proof on some sik stuff ive found through the iwd files on pc,which will lead us somewere,but anyways wat i have found is 8 NEW MAPS that was either not released or not finished in time.i did find these in the cod4 iwd file so this is true,ive also got the names of the maps w/pictures!

mp_Cellblock:
bio:bit like showdown but easyer to go for a KS.
size:looks mediam
[ATTACH]1735[/ATTACH]

mp_Dusk:
bio:its like ambush but harder to see through the sand :P
[ATTACH]1736[/ATTACH]

mp_Facalty(my fav map):
bio: a bit like fuel on mw2,large open space & lots of hiding places.
[ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH]

mp_mansion:
bio: its like shipment or rust really,but it wasnt released :(
[ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

mp_Palace:
bio: it looks like 2 showdowns in 1 lol,but this would be good for getting kills,less camping spaces.
[ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH]

i couldnt add no more attachments sorry :(

mp_Rooftops:
bio: it looks like strike but a city kind of way,nothing special but good for rioting against enemy`s.

mp_Suburbs:
bio:a little inclosed town,good for sniping & camping.

mp_Test:
bio:this was used to create the game its self,they used it to check if everything is working ok.

UPDATES:
-this is confirmed that mp_Dusk & a differant map called mp_Hill has a current load screen & a map picture,so which means you can display it be4 you start a game or you can prob play on it.
heres the load screen pictures(these was taken out of the cod4 files):
Mp_Dusk loadscreen:

Mp_Hill loadscreen:

this atleast deserves a thank or a nominate for finding out these maps Smile

Clapsthe last one looks like it could be for black ops
02-16-2011, 11:52 PM #98
Default Avatar
nsn
"IW stopped updating CoD4 and MW2. They work with Sledgehammer on new game now, so, they just have no time to support CoD4 and MW2." - Ex-COD4 mapper (SiPlus)
02-16-2011, 11:55 PM #99
xGozzy
Climbing up the ladder
Would it be possible to play on them?
02-20-2011, 01:58 PM #100
Default Avatar
nsn
Originally posted by Gozzy View Post
Would it be possible to play on them?

No, the .ff file is missing, that's basically the map. So someone make that map Happy cmon mappers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo