07-27-2010, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys,ive recently found some proof on some sik stuff ive found through the iwd files on pc,which will lead us somewere,but anyways wat i have found is 8 NEW MAPS that was either not released or not finished in time.i did find these in the cod4 iwd file so this is true,ive also got the names of the maps w/pictures!

mp_Cellblock:
bio:bit like showdown but easyer to go for a KS.
size:looks mediam
[ATTACH]1735[/ATTACH]

mp_Dusk:
bio:its like ambush but harder to see through the sand :P
size:large
[ATTACH]1736[/ATTACH]

mp_Facalty(my fav map):
bio: a bit like fuel on mw2,large open space & lots of hiding places.
[ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH]

mp_mansion:
bio: its like shipment or rust really,but it wasnt released :(
size:small
[ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

mp_Palace:
bio: it looks like 2 showdowns in 1 lol,but this would be good for getting kills,less camping spaces.
[ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH]

i couldnt add no more attachments sorry :(

mp_Rooftops:
bio: it looks like strike but a city kind of way,nothing special but good for rioting against enemy`s.
size:mediam
You must login or register to view this content.

mp_Suburbs:
bio:a little inclosed town,good for sniping & camping.
size:mediam

mp_Test:
bio:this was used to create the game its self,they used it to check if everything is working ok.
size:small

UPDATES:
-this is confirmed that mp_Dusk & a differant map called mp_Hill has a current load screen & a map picture,so which means you can display it be4 you start a game or you can prob play on it.
heres the load screen pictures(these was taken out of the cod4 files):
Mp_Dusk loadscreen:

Mp_Hill loadscreen:

this atleast deserves a thank or a nominate for finding out these maps Smile
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 07-28-2010 at 06:45 PM.

The following 80 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

-Bane-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Mitch, .NINK., Adamâ„¢, AgentBroI3eAsT, AgentMini, Alekz, Alfa, MeowDev, AndyBwv2, atreyu9a7x, banfix, BEACHBOI13, bmxrcodol04, Chicharito, CRACKbomber, dermot, Destenation-A, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devilreapr, Drake, DxF_ToXiC, ent, Errors, FourzerotwoFAILS, Frog, FrOoTLoOpZ, GetDeleted -_-, Grodusk, Hack-Tivision, Honey, indy1995, iZach, jkry_2_1_, Kif, KillaPwner, KinGKyl3, kkid423, KrazyHD, LOL CAT, malaka-hincha, Markie-, MikeyCapp, Mr. DarkKV, NanuGama, NBTheKing, OMGiTzDeFDoGG, Oneinfamous, Rainbow Dash, RedxDragonx69, Reees, Removed, robot6527, SaucyHacks, SavagedPixel, Securing_Bravo, Shadoh, Shadow_Company, ShAdoW_RiDa, SkaterCookie, Slash2793, sshotshooter6, Steve, SupaTrollioBros, TheBryant, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, TMAN242, ToXiiC, UGz-, vRoyale, vx-skillz-vx, Weehuntz, Winty, xPottsy
07-29-2010, 12:17 AM #56
iRoBoSauR-X
You talkin to me?
Thanks. Cool find.
07-29-2010, 12:59 AM #57
I sense a new stimulus pack.
It's called COD MW: Trashed maps $20 for 3 new trashed maps.

Ppl would still buy it <_<

The following user thanked Wing-Echeplon for this useful post:

SupaTrollioBros
07-29-2010, 01:38 AM #58
respawn entertainment need to make an updated cod4. probably call it modern warefare ( insert catchy subtitle here). they can add more maps, give more depth to those years past from mw1 and mw2. they can also add so much more maps and other little extras. but to save money, they can use the cod4 engine.

its a win, win situation. they save alittle bit of money buy making another mw from an older engine and they also gain those millions by bought products. then we win by having a more cod4 like game, but with more maps.
07-29-2010, 03:02 AM #59
Awesome & informative thread Happy
07-29-2010, 04:59 AM #60
kiIIa-
Keeper
the map is "mediam" really? lol
07-29-2010, 05:01 AM #61
Droppyy
Splicer
Really Good Post Yo
07-29-2010, 05:19 AM #62
mw2 is coming out with onemore mappack,i heard backlot and shipment is going to be the cod4 maps.
07-29-2010, 06:39 AM #63
Fierceknucks
Former Staff
they should fuckin' release that Rooftops one. It looks like a great sniping map.

I wonder if most of these were rejects?
07-29-2010, 08:08 AM #64
youuur a fake, those screenshots were from the cod4 campain!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo