07-27-2010, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys,ive recently found some proof on some sik stuff ive found through the iwd files on pc,which will lead us somewere,but anyways wat i have found is 8 NEW MAPS that was either not released or not finished in time.i did find these in the cod4 iwd file so this is true,ive also got the names of the maps w/pictures!

mp_Cellblock:
bio:bit like showdown but easyer to go for a KS.
size:looks mediam
[ATTACH]1735[/ATTACH]

mp_Dusk:
bio:its like ambush but harder to see through the sand :P
size:large
[ATTACH]1736[/ATTACH]

mp_Facalty(my fav map):
bio: a bit like fuel on mw2,large open space & lots of hiding places.
[ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH]

mp_mansion:
bio: its like shipment or rust really,but it wasnt released :(
size:small
[ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

mp_Palace:
bio: it looks like 2 showdowns in 1 lol,but this would be good for getting kills,less camping spaces.
[ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH]

i couldnt add no more attachments sorry :(

mp_Rooftops:
bio: it looks like strike but a city kind of way,nothing special but good for rioting against enemy`s.
size:mediam
You must login or register to view this content.

mp_Suburbs:
bio:a little inclosed town,good for sniping & camping.
size:mediam

mp_Test:
bio:this was used to create the game its self,they used it to check if everything is working ok.
size:small

UPDATES:
-this is confirmed that mp_Dusk & a differant map called mp_Hill has a current load screen & a map picture,so which means you can display it be4 you start a game or you can prob play on it.
heres the load screen pictures(these was taken out of the cod4 files):
Mp_Dusk loadscreen:

Mp_Hill loadscreen:

this atleast deserves a thank or a nominate for finding out these maps Smile
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 07-28-2010 at 06:45 PM.

The following 80 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

-Bane-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Mitch, .NINK., Adamâ„¢, AgentBroI3eAsT, AgentMini, Alekz, Alfa, MeowDev, AndyBwv2, atreyu9a7x, banfix, BEACHBOI13, bmxrcodol04, Chicharito, CRACKbomber, dermot, Destenation-A, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devilreapr, Drake, DxF_ToXiC, ent, Errors, FourzerotwoFAILS, Frog, FrOoTLoOpZ, GetDeleted -_-, Grodusk, Hack-Tivision, Honey, indy1995, iZach, jkry_2_1_, Kif, KillaPwner, KinGKyl3, kkid423, KrazyHD, LOL CAT, malaka-hincha, Markie-, MikeyCapp, Mr. DarkKV, NanuGama, NBTheKing, OMGiTzDeFDoGG, Oneinfamous, Rainbow Dash, RedxDragonx69, Reees, Removed, robot6527, SaucyHacks, SavagedPixel, Securing_Bravo, Shadoh, Shadow_Company, ShAdoW_RiDa, SkaterCookie, Slash2793, sshotshooter6, Steve, SupaTrollioBros, TheBryant, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, TMAN242, ToXiiC, UGz-, vRoyale, vx-skillz-vx, Weehuntz, Winty, xPottsy
07-28-2010, 05:58 PM #38
hey great find dude, I bought this for the PC over a year ago and it's still in it's box unopened, until now. thanks for the motivation for me to start playing it, lol.
07-28-2010, 05:59 PM #39
SK-XpLiiCiiT
Save Point
Originally posted by tustin25 View Post
that's cool. they don't have load screens, do they?

No it does not have loading screens.

Sorry,:(

Also when it tries to load it freezes, anyone want to help me on that??
07-28-2010, 06:10 PM #40
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
hill looks fun!
07-28-2010, 06:16 PM #41
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by UK
i think they were either bined or not released,so i still think its in the files somewere :dance:

Yeah there in there somewhere.
If you need any help feel free to PM me.

Originally posted by UK
i seriously think they are inside there,if they have a mw2 at4(rpg)in cod4,then theres gotta be away of activating the files.

Theres also a Javelin in COD4.
07-28-2010, 06:32 PM #42
i want these on mw2
07-28-2010, 06:36 PM #43
Hill looks pretty sick! Great post man!
07-28-2010, 07:13 PM #44
which iw. folder exactly did you find these in? (eg.iw_12.iwd contains all of the files for winter crash)..I spend quite a lot of time messing around with the main files of cod4 (all the water melons in my game are purple XD) so I think I might be able to help here. And as for the at4 you can get it on shock and awe using give all in the console..apart from that I don't think you can get it Smile

EDIT: never mind found them in the folder I have called localised_english_aab.iwd (re-named it to allow me to do custom weapon skins) not sure what it's original name is though. I'll keep searching round for something Smile
Last edited by namelesssboy ; 07-28-2010 at 07:20 PM.
07-28-2010, 07:16 PM #45
Originally posted by XpLiiCiiT View Post
No it does not have loading screens.

Sorry,:(

Also when it tries to load it freezes, anyone want to help me on that??

this is because the maps aren't in the actual game. There are pictures of them, but thats it.

The following user thanked FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

tylerallmighty
07-28-2010, 07:39 PM #46
gazat123
facesmash fu
nice find the loadscreen of last 1 looks like a sp map

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo