07-27-2010, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys,ive recently found some proof on some sik stuff ive found through the iwd files on pc,which will lead us somewere,but anyways wat i have found is 8 NEW MAPS that was either not released or not finished in time.i did find these in the cod4 iwd file so this is true,ive also got the names of the maps w/pictures!

mp_Cellblock:
bio:bit like showdown but easyer to go for a KS.
size:looks mediam
[ATTACH]1735[/ATTACH]

mp_Dusk:
bio:its like ambush but harder to see through the sand :P
size:large
[ATTACH]1736[/ATTACH]

mp_Facalty(my fav map):
bio: a bit like fuel on mw2,large open space & lots of hiding places.
[ATTACH]1737[/ATTACH]

mp_mansion:
bio: its like shipment or rust really,but it wasnt released :(
size:small
[ATTACH]1738[/ATTACH]

mp_Palace:
bio: it looks like 2 showdowns in 1 lol,but this would be good for getting kills,less camping spaces.
[ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH]

i couldnt add no more attachments sorry :(

mp_Rooftops:
bio: it looks like strike but a city kind of way,nothing special but good for rioting against enemy`s.
size:mediam
You must login or register to view this content.

mp_Suburbs:
bio:a little inclosed town,good for sniping & camping.
size:mediam

mp_Test:
bio:this was used to create the game its self,they used it to check if everything is working ok.
size:small

UPDATES:
-this is confirmed that mp_Dusk & a differant map called mp_Hill has a current load screen & a map picture,so which means you can display it be4 you start a game or you can prob play on it.
heres the load screen pictures(these was taken out of the cod4 files):
Mp_Dusk loadscreen:

Mp_Hill loadscreen:

this atleast deserves a thank or a nominate for finding out these maps Smile
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 07-28-2010 at 06:45 PM.

The following 80 users say thank you to Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

-Bane-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Mitch, .NINK., Adamâ„¢, AgentBroI3eAsT, AgentMini, Alekz, Alfa, MeowDev, AndyBwv2, atreyu9a7x, banfix, BEACHBOI13, bmxrcodol04, Chicharito, CRACKbomber, dermot, Destenation-A, DEVILEE97G-UNIT, Devilreapr, Drake, DxF_ToXiC, ent, Errors, FourzerotwoFAILS, Frog, FrOoTLoOpZ, GetDeleted -_-, Grodusk, Hack-Tivision, Honey, indy1995, iZach, jkry_2_1_, Kif, KillaPwner, KinGKyl3, kkid423, KrazyHD, LOL CAT, malaka-hincha, Markie-, MikeyCapp, Mr. DarkKV, NanuGama, NBTheKing, OMGiTzDeFDoGG, Oneinfamous, Rainbow Dash, RedxDragonx69, Reees, Removed, robot6527, SaucyHacks, SavagedPixel, Securing_Bravo, Shadoh, Shadow_Company, ShAdoW_RiDa, SkaterCookie, Slash2793, sshotshooter6, Steve, SupaTrollioBros, TheBryant, TheMagicN, TheRandomGuy128, TMAN242, ToXiiC, UGz-, vRoyale, vx-skillz-vx, Weehuntz, Winty, xPottsy
07-28-2010, 07:50 PM #47
Alex
Balls of Steel
nice find, i knew about the hill and dusk loading screens for a while (call of duty wikia)
07-28-2010, 07:54 PM #48
found something new..I think it's either the picture for the sky or the image they put beneath and around the map to create a landscape surrounding it..not sure which..its for mp_dusk

Last edited by namelesssboy ; 07-28-2010 at 07:59 PM.
07-28-2010, 08:11 PM #49
War Dogz
WARDOGZ1919
its the image beneath the map and if the .dds is still there that means the maps can be loaded up. I had the test map loading than I got kicked off the computer :(
07-28-2010, 08:36 PM #50
I don't think they will load fully for anyone because the mp_(whatever).ff and the mp_(whatever)_load.ff for the maps are not in zone/english in the cod4 files..these are needed to start any map. So if anybody finds mp_dusk.ff and mp_dusk_load.ff, try moving them into that folder then loading the map..I can't find those files though :(

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

dusk and hill were rumoured maps to come out along with broadcast..so it is possible that infinity ward made a few files for the maps on the release game..hoping to lower the size of the download or...something. They then decided not to bring out the maps resulting in a few odd loading screens and stuff..just a thought :( wow..I'm posting too much on this thread :P
07-28-2010, 08:37 PM #51
Originally posted by namelesssboy View Post
found something new..I think it's either the picture for the sky or the image they put beneath and around the map to create a landscape surrounding it..not sure which..its for mp_dusk

yeh i also found this yesterday but didnt post it,it was no point really.its the actual theme for the map
07-28-2010, 10:24 PM #52
KinGKyl3
Paulie Walnuts
Really good find... Smile
07-28-2010, 10:43 PM #53
Gary-
Banned
Lol, test looks AWESOME!
07-28-2010, 10:44 PM #54
nice find man, good job.
07-29-2010, 12:14 AM #55
Dank