Team Tier 2.0
credits to Team Tier
suicide yourself to get menu

• More menu options
  • Better looking menu
  • bug fixes
  • special welcome message
  • working slitscreen match challenges and rank55

You must login or register to view this content.
In order for splitscreen match challenges to work you must start a private match end it then start another private match and it will be ranked.

Last edited by Tupac17 ; 01-13-2011 at 07:49 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Tupac17 for this useful post:

8======D----, AgentKing-Botz, Alfa, baluba777, Breecem, ChronicGaming, Correy, CowSteR-X, D@ EnVvY!, DR-Dizzy, fail0verflow, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, FrOoTLoOpZ, Galbiy, GetDeleted -_-, Grandad Trotter, gstroublemaker, IRiSe_GodFather, The Epic, JonnieOnionRing, Karoolus, kkid423, Lito, LordxReaper, lovebros, Mr. Wood, mw2ant, MyNGUuserName, oAnXieTy, Shieldsy, SkaterCookie, supaturboperson, tylerallmighty, vIDynamo, Xbox 180, xDenley, xJeezyHD, xLM, Xo_NoScope_oX_I, xRapiiD-sHoT2xX, xTiDuSx, xzxero
01-12-2011, 11:30 PM #20
hi what game is this for cod4
01-12-2011, 11:30 PM #21
Originally posted by Tupac17 View Post
yes it does it has to be in splitscreen or in ranked

I mean it dont work in split screen when you back out then in again.
01-12-2011, 11:35 PM #22
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
VIP don't work in private match or 10th and 11th.
01-12-2011, 11:45 PM #23
Xbox 180
A.K.A T4SSY
the 10 and 11th work online i've tried it myself
01-12-2011, 11:46 PM #24
Originally posted by tupac17 View Post
team tier 2.0
credits to team tier

• more menu options
  • better looking menu
  • bug fixes

in order for splitscreen match challenges to work you must start a private match end it then start another private match and it will be ranked.

why do i only get a blackscreen when i start help plz Smile
01-12-2011, 11:48 PM #25
T-Icey
Samurai Poster
Team Tier 2.0
credits to Team Tier

• More menu options
  • Better looking menu
  • bug fixes

In order for splitscreen match challenges to work you must start a private match end it then start another private match and it will be ranked.

please add th prestige... and that u can make VIP, and UFO?

also to open the menu should be "dpad down" because i cant plant the bomb or any objective or take any weapons etc... the square button is used for many things
Last edited by T-Icey ; 01-12-2011 at 11:55 PM.
01-13-2011, 12:36 AM #26
Tupac17
I ♥ COD4
Originally posted by Icey View Post

please add th prestige... and that u can make VIP, and UFO?

also to open the menu should be "dpad down" because i cant plant the bomb or any objective or take any weapons etc... the square button is used for many things

i tried i dont think its possible in cod4 patches... tell me a patch that has the dpad binded.... and rk's patch doesnt count because he binded it in cfg and you cant open mod menu in sfg

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by JonnieOnionRing View Post
I mean it dont work in split screen when you back out then in again.

strange it does for me... it should say enemies forfeiting in 20 sec then you click on 11th prestige and challenges

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Originally posted by 90 View Post
The Dang menu wont open for me. Do you have a fix?

suicide yourself then it will open
01-13-2011, 12:42 AM #27
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
i tried i dont think its possible in cod4 patches... tell me a patch that has the dpad binded.... and rk's patch doesnt count because he binded it in cfg and you cant open mod menu in sfg

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

strange it does for me... it should say enemies forfeiting in 20 sec then you click on 11th prestige and challenges

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Hey we can record maybe to night but for sure tomorrow also are we making a V3 or fixing the sub menus hopfuly and finishing
01-13-2011, 12:44 AM #28

Sorry for buggin you man but I need to know if I can just get to any prestige I want with this patch. Or does it only go to 10th and 11th? Thanks dude

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo