Team Tier 2.0
credits to Team Tier
suicide yourself to get menu

• More menu options
  • Better looking menu
  • bug fixes
  • special welcome message
  • working slitscreen match challenges and rank55

You must login or register to view this content.
In order for splitscreen match challenges to work you must start a private match end it then start another private match and it will be ranked.

Last edited by Tupac17 ; 01-13-2011 at 07:49 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Tupac17 for this useful post:

8======D----, AgentKing-Botz, Alfa, baluba777, Breecem, ChronicGaming, Correy, CowSteR-X, D@ EnVvY!, DR-Dizzy, fail0verflow, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, FrOoTLoOpZ, Galbiy, GetDeleted -_-, Grandad Trotter, gstroublemaker, IRiSe_GodFather, The Epic, JonnieOnionRing, Karoolus, kkid423, Lito, LordxReaper, lovebros, Mr. Wood, mw2ant, MyNGUuserName, oAnXieTy, Shieldsy, SkaterCookie, supaturboperson, tylerallmighty, vIDynamo, Xbox 180, xDenley, xJeezyHD, xLM, Xo_NoScope_oX_I, xRapiiD-sHoT2xX, xTiDuSx, xzxero
01-13-2011, 04:28 AM #47
Tupac17
I ♥ COD4
Originally posted by Marvin1554
I can record i have a HD PVR...

ok add me martin-1887

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Originally posted by iiFaMoUzZ
Menu not opened 4 me ( welcome message - work

got to suicide first then push square to open menu
01-13-2011, 04:32 AM #48
Originally posted by Tupac17 View Post
yea i am thinking about removing verification all together do you think i should??
Originally posted by another user

no i think if you could change it to if you knife them then they are verified or something along those lines becuz i take this online a lot and i want just my friends to only have the hacks. Also on that topic when im doing the verification on the players in online and have to scroll through all the other players i get kick with an error thats like [gstroblemaker {[+action1]};,{[+frag]} something like that. so pushing R2 fast makes it kick the host/the one who has the patch(may just be me). but this is a great patch for Cod4 and well done, so keep up the great work. +REP
01-13-2011, 06:03 AM #49
GenHelghast
Can’t trickshot me!
its ok but it overflows easily for me but its good best one ive seen for cod4
01-13-2011, 07:17 AM #50
How do you verify people? I can only get to the VIP menu when I use it.
01-13-2011, 08:38 AM #51
i tried i dont think its possible in cod4 patches... tell me a patch that has the dpad binded.... and rk's patch doesnt count because he binded it in cfg and you cant open mod menu in sfg

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

strange it does for me... it should say enemies forfeiting in 20 sec then you click on 11th prestige and challenges

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

suicide yourself then it will open

Maybe its just me and when im prone it dont come up the verify menu
01-13-2011, 08:54 AM #52
Good attempt but has lots of bugsss

The following 2 users say thank you to xCamoLegend for this useful post:

oAnXieTy, x-callum-x
01-13-2011, 12:09 PM #53
Team Tier 2.0
credits to Team Tier
suicide yourself to get menu

• More menu options
  • Better looking menu
  • bug fixes
  • special welcome message
  • working slitscreen match challenges and rank55

You must login or register to view this content.
In order for splitscreen match challenges to work you must start a private match end it then start another private match and it will be ranked.

Keep up the good work... Looking to see more very soon
01-13-2011, 12:32 PM #54
kkid423
20th in world CoD4
i might get around to doing it and i dont think you can bind dpads to mods unless is cfg in cod4

OK well there is also a big that every one has forge or pickup
01-13-2011, 01:07 PM #55
iiFaMoUzZ-
Little One
Yes! Patch work, nice patch thx. One question: Why u not added Leaderboards Hack? Upside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo