Team Tier 2.0
credits to Team Tier
suicide yourself to get menu

• More menu options
  • Better looking menu
  • bug fixes
  • special welcome message
  • working slitscreen match challenges and rank55

You must login or register to view this content.
In order for splitscreen match challenges to work you must start a private match end it then start another private match and it will be ranked.

Last edited by Tupac17 ; 01-13-2011 at 07:49 PM.

The following 45 users say thank you to Tupac17 for this useful post:

8======D----, AgentKing-Botz, Alfa, baluba777, Breecem, ChronicGaming, Correy, CowSteR-X, D@ EnVvY!, DR-Dizzy, fail0verflow, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, FrOoTLoOpZ, Galbiy, GetDeleted -_-, Grandad Trotter, gstroublemaker, IRiSe_GodFather, The Epic, JonnieOnionRing, Karoolus, kkid423, Lito, LordxReaper, lovebros, Mr. Wood, mw2ant, MyNGUuserName, oAnXieTy, Shieldsy, SkaterCookie, supaturboperson, tylerallmighty, vIDynamo, Xbox 180, xDenley, xJeezyHD, xLM, Xo_NoScope_oX_I, xRapiiD-sHoT2xX, xTiDuSx, xzxero
01-13-2011, 03:39 PM #56
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Well here's a preview of my menu, lots more mods are being included within the release, and the second menu will be added to the left of the screen.

Btw, if anyone know how to edit and recompress "the maps/mp/gametypes/koth.gsc" that would be helpfull, because everytime I keep getting a black screen, the byte size is the same!

The following 2 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

FrozN, HostMaJic
01-13-2011, 03:50 PM #57
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
Originally posted by oX
Well here's a preview of my menu, lots more mods are being included within the release, and the second menu will be added to the left of the screen.

Btw, if anyone know how to edit and recompress "the maps/mp/gametypes/koth.gsc" that would be helpfull, because everytime I keep getting a black screen, the byte size is the same!

Becasue koth is HQ if you remove any thing i think you have to rename the gsc so you can just use it all but ive never messed with koth

btw we are trying to make another menu becasue the one we have is a little weak :rolleyes:

Also the menu looks great
01-13-2011, 03:50 PM #58
FrozN
Look up my Patch Edits :P
Originally posted by oX

Your a BEAST!Happy
01-13-2011, 04:01 PM #59
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by GodFatherIV View Post
Becasue koth is HQ if you remove any thing i think you have to rename the gsc so you can just use it all but ive never messed with koth

btw we are trying to make another menu becasue the one we have is a little weak :rolleyes:

Yeah, thats what I thought, I changed it to "matto" and recompressed it, but still got a black screen. :/

& my second menu will be located on the left, that includes, Stats/rank/prestige/challenges/camos/guns etc.. but I dont have enough room for it lol

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by FrozN View Post
Your a BEAST!Happy

Why thank you, I bet you cant wait for this? :wtf:

The following user thanked oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

FrozN
01-13-2011, 04:05 PM #60
matto, your the best
01-13-2011, 04:07 PM #61
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by Tupac17 View Post
i tried i dont think its possible in cod4 patches... tell me a patch that has the dpad binded.... and rk's patch doesnt count because he binded it in cfg and you cant open mod menu in cfg

actually you could do that Winky Winky
if you get a bind to toggle a dvar & the menu opens when dvar changes, that should work.. problem is that that would be host only.. i use L2 for my menu, i hardly ever use that button when i play Happy

Originally posted by Tupac17 View Post
yea i am thinking about removing verification all together do you think i should??

hell no, just add a submenu & fill it with players Smile
if you could somehow get me your decompressed (& modded) gsc i'll take a look at it now.. but i can't decompress now cause i'm at work Happy

Originally posted by oX

Are you editing it or renaming it ?
try to rename the entire gsc, make sure it's xxxx.gsc (4 characters) & empty the entire gsc..
if that works, just place your mods in there & #include maps\mp\gametypes\xxxx; in whatever gsc you thread your mods from Smile

when (and IF) you release, i'd love to see your code Smile

Originally posted by GodFatherIV View Post

his menu DOES look nice, doesn't it Winky Winky
but he's using something else to create his menu..
(i think) he uses HUD for text & background etc..
I (& you 2 if i'm correct) use createfontstring for text & HUD for scrollbar

so he can make his text look way nicer :p
i'd love to see some code of his Winky Winky
01-13-2011, 04:10 PM #62
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
actually you could do that Winky Winky
if you get a bind to toggle a dvar & the menu opens when dvar changes, that should work.. problem is that that would be host only.. i use L2 for my menu, i hardly ever use that button when i play Happy

hell no, just add a submenu & fill it with players Smile
if you could somehow get me your decompressed (& modded) gsc i'll take a look at it now.. but i can't decompress now cause i'm at work Happy

try to rename the entire gsc, make sure it's xxxx.gsc (4 characters) & empty the entire gsc..
if that works, just place your mods in there & #include maps\mp\gametypes\xxxx; in whatever gsc you thread your mods from Smile

Dont 4get he has the SDK to help him aswell :p
but yes we use createfrontstring that cheecky bastered Happy
01-13-2011, 04:15 PM #63
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post

Oh thats probably why, I went over 4 charcters..Il test it and see.
& I am releasing it when I get the second menu up, I wont add submenu's yet beause I have to create new threads and keep them at the smallest byte.
01-13-2011, 04:19 PM #64
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by oX
Oh thats probably why, I went over 4 charcters..Il test it and see.
& I am releasing it when I get the second menu up, I wont add submenu's yet beause I have to create new threads and keep them at the smallest byte.

nice ! can't wait to have a look at it Winky Winky

& about the 4 characters:
the .gsc size is mentioned in the header, so when you change the name to something bigger, the size in the header wouldn't be correct so you get syntax straight away (learned this by experiencing it Happy)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo