05-03-2009, 11:52 PM #1
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The hacks are back on ps3! Found by my friend DarkMattata. We are still working on more hacks so please subscribe for more cool vids!! Happy

Proof its real: look at the leaderboards, its today
It's in a ranked cage match(yellow xp bar)

We will not add u, or show u b/c we do not want it released at this time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8r-BCoCIfE"]YouTube - CoD4 Hacks ONLINE MAY 2009! PS3 DarkMattata[/ame]

The following 8 users say thank you to GetDeleted -_- for this useful post:

Brodyf11, Genocide-, NanuGama, Nolzad0, oTerroRx, soundterrorist, tom2197
05-05-2009, 02:39 AM #56
Wait...? How did you bypass the patch? Did you have the patch installed, or was did you delete it?
05-05-2009, 02:56 AM #57
Boneho
Do a barrel roll!
Its easy to convince taco.

Just give him burritos lol jk. (Bad Joke)

anyways hopefully this guy will make a tutorial soon and not be a greedy bastard.
05-05-2009, 02:56 AM #58
Perhaps you can edit the patch through other means. Perhaps through the savedata files.
05-05-2009, 02:58 AM #59
stuart93
Climbing up the ladder
How though? The saves don't have anything to do with the patch, not that I know of anyway.
05-05-2009, 03:03 AM #60
Maybe while it load your prefs you add a line of code that alters the patch? I can't see how anyone can get to the patch itself directly. Crazy Guess. To my knowledge that folders is airtight.
05-05-2009, 03:06 AM #61
stuart93
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by zeroepyon View Post
Maybe while it load your prefs you add a line of code that alters the patch? I can't see how anyone can get to the patch itself directly. Crazy Guess. To my knowledge that folders is airtight.

You can't add a line of code, while playing CoD4 unless you're some kind of genius who has added new in-game features to edit the patch and games saves, as well.

We need people who created the old hacks, that used to work; they need to help us out right now! Or, Tacco could stop being a massive anus and give us more clues? xD Just kidding, I understand why you don't want it to be released.
05-05-2009, 03:11 AM #62
Well what I meant was, the same way the old hacks worked if the gamesaves could apply with the patch. The old hack you added lines to a gamesave file and that set flag options within the game. Maybe adding a line tpo one of these files makes the servers bypass the server check and thus allow the old hacks to work. Hope I'm making sense.
05-05-2009, 03:26 AM #63
stuart93
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by zeroepyon View Post
Well what I meant was, the same way the old hacks worked if the gamesaves could apply with the patch. The old hack you added lines to a gamesave file and that set flag options within the game. Maybe adding a line tpo one of these files makes the servers bypass the server check and thus allow the old hacks to work. Hope I'm making sense.

I have no idea how to implement any kind of hacks, because I've totally forgotten how they were done in the first place, some years ago.

Thanks for the ideas though, keep them coming!
05-05-2009, 03:34 AM #64
Originally posted by stuart93 View Post
I have no idea how to implement any kind of hacks, because I've totally forgotten how they were done in the first place, some years ago.

Thanks for the ideas though, keep them coming!

I see. Sucks cause i get the idea of this stuff but I don't know how it's implemented either.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo