11-04-2011, 05:30 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK I made one last Edit to my COD4 Zombieland. I'm releasing it now so this last weekend before MW3 comes out might be a little less boring.

OK What is New in v5.0

• Flying Zombies: Yes you might of Guessed, Zombies can now fly, for a price. Also Flying zombies are weaker then normal zombies. Every Bullet does 200+ Damage. Hold R1 to flying as a Zombie is you buy it from the menu. Flying Zombies Cannot buy Ice or Flame Zombies, or the Crazy Bomber Zombie.

• Rocky's Freeze Ray: This has replaced the Ice Gun and is now the coolest gun in the game. To buy it you must first upgrade to the Assault Rifle and then the LMG, then you can finally buy the Freeze-Ray for $350. It basically Freezes Zombies that are close to where the bullet hits, and slows zombies futher up to 20 feet away. They take damage for 4-10 seconds while frozen or slowed. Slowed Zombies can escape by jumping quickly to break free.

• Multi-Point Ziplines: These "MegaLines" are on some maps. (Pipeline, Distric, Vacant, Strike, and more). They basically can take you to many different points all over the map. You can still Drop off of them by pushing up on the D-Pad.

• Rank 55, All Unlocks, And 10th Prestige in Demo Mode: Goto Demo Mode and anyone in your lobby can rank up by going Prone and holding the Knife button for 5-6 seconds. They will be Rank 55 Prestige 10 and Have Everything Unlocked.

• Make a Co-Host: This person can just basically kick people and turn on and off anti-join. You can make someone a co-host by going prone, pressing up on the Dpad. (you will see the kick menu.) Select a name from it and push R1 & R2, then confirm by pressing up. They will be co-host in your lobby until you backout to the main menu, shut off your PS3, or you pick someone else (There can only be 1 co-host at a time.

• Other Minor Map Edits:

• Bug Fixes: I fixed the annoying bugs from the last version that I always wanted to fix. The Spinning Shield now hides itself when not in use. So it won't hinder your vision. If you use the Lifts you can't get stuck in the walls anymore. Many other Fixes.

I also re-compressed this patch from a clean one using Buc's FF Viewer. So it is easier to edit.
I included PC Version and all the GSC's with the patch in case someone wants to edit it. You only need the patch_mp.ff file to play Zombieland.

You must login or register to view this content.

I'd like to thank:
247Yamato
iReset
BuC-ShoTz For His converter.
Karolous For the Rank/Prestige codes
DJQuicksilver From 7Sins for solid carepackages
zeroy.com The best Dictionary of COD4 codes
Diddles the clown & Emanuel
Backyard Awards, CrazyAsn, Hydro, IRise Godfather, RockyIsCool, MF-Assassin, Jango-Stango, IshootYoudie, ItZxJustin, Yo Mama Killer, Artbur and all my game testers, for play testing it over and over.

Here is a Video Thanks To Reznet.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 12-04-2011 at 03:12 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

.Andy, 247Yamato, aerosoul94, Amanda, angelpig1, Baby-panama, Chill, Correy, Diddles2Fresshh, fluffyTHEnutsak, forflah123, Holleeder, hydro_122499, ImAzazel, ImDUB, iReset Nigga, IRiSe_GodFather, IVI40A3Fusionz, JaMbO, Janne, JNA_SNIPA, joolsno1killa, Kandy-MAN, killway1, Kyle07, ljjp, lovebros, Mr.Hannu, Neff, Rainbow Gravity, redfireturbo, REZNET \|/, RoyalShady, The_Platypus, TOM DAINTY, trilispy, UnboundUser, Vampytwistッ, x-Roniie-x., xBRz_fri3dL, xMrCheatVisionx, xRaW, z AppLe o
11-05-2011, 01:21 AM #11
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
It's not a total rewrite, just an edit, but alot of the threads have small changes

I hate you because you've made me unable to enjoy cod4 unless I'm playing this stare
11-05-2011, 04:43 AM #12
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by lt
the only things that sucks for you Hawkin is the lack of attention this thread will be getting thanks to daft vaders patch since it contains your gamemode, but your work is amazing as always thank you for this amazing game mode i have been playing this since your very first release and i have always enjoyed it

DaftVader is a total Douche and on my shit list. The same day really Daft really?? The Same F...in day???? I guess won't release patches anymore, if total Jack-Wanks are going to steal them put them into their own patches the same day. SO not happy.

Added a day later:
To be clear Daft did not "steal" my patch, it is free. He got it the same day as everyone else. You can't steal things that are free.
Last edited by Hawkin ; 11-05-2011 at 10:56 PM.
11-05-2011, 04:49 AM #13
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
DaftVader is a total Douche and on my shit list. The same day really?? The Same F...in day????

I Feel for you Hawkin! I Still rather use your zombielands than x_DaftVader_x or Karoolus mod menu :/.
11-05-2011, 04:55 AM #14
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
I Feel for you Hawkin! I Still rather use your zombielands than x_DaftVader_x or Karoolus mod menu :/.

Karolous I don't have a problem with. He asked me if he could use my patch and it was months after I released v4.0. He even asked for my help.

I'd also be very surprised if Daft got everything I put into v5 right when he put into his patch, given his time constraints. I actually take days testing my patches, before releasing them. OK yeah I'm pissed.
11-05-2011, 05:01 AM #15
IVI40A3Fusionz
Karolous I don't have a problem with. He asked me if he could use my patch and it was months after I released v4.0. He even asked for my help.

I'd also be very surprised if Daft got everything I put into v5 right when he put into his patch, given his time constraints. I actually take days testing my patches, before releasing them. OK yeah I'm pissed.

What you mean "I'd also be very surprised if Daft got everything I put into v5 right when he put into his patch" lol?
11-05-2011, 05:29 AM #16
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
What you mean "I'd also be very surprised if Daft got everything I put into v5 right when he put into his patch" lol?

Patches especially gamemodes need to be tested, before releasing. He did not have the time to do so. Not to mention the enormous amount of stuff he has in his patch, I'd be surprised if he got it all right in the short amount of time. Even if he cut and pasted everything perfectly, what he did was still very uncool. I mean not even asking.
11-05-2011, 05:33 AM #17
IVI40A3Fusionz
Patches especially gamemodes need to be tested, before releasing. He did not have the time to do so. Not to mention the enormous amount of stuff he has in his patch, I'd be surprised if he got it all right in the short amount of time. Even if he cut and pasted everything perfectly, what he did was still very uncool. I mean not even asking.

ohhh lol kk ^^ tbh he's patch isn't even stable i tested online with 2 friends it took around 3 minutes for the game to error out with string overflow so i put my patch back on which is pretty much like his just without all the game modes and most of my mods are toggles instead of creating fontstrings by going into new sub menus etc and it worked fine went into a TDM gave everyone VIP and my 2 mates Admin didnt get the string overflow once and i must of been hosting for a good hour.

The following user thanked IVI40A3Fusionz for this useful post:

Hawkin
11-05-2011, 07:27 AM #18
DaftVader is a total Douche and on my shit list. The same day really Daft really?? The Same F...in day???? I guess won't release patches anymore, if total Jack-Wanks are going to steal them put them into their own patches the saame day. SO not happy.

You really have a shit list? Wow, who else is on it? I hope I'm in good company...
Last edited by x_DaftVader_x ; 11-05-2011 at 09:13 AM.
11-05-2011, 08:44 AM #19
Hack-Tivision
French Hack
Thanks, for good patch

<3 Hawkin :love: :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo