11-04-2011, 05:30 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK I made one last Edit to my COD4 Zombieland. I'm releasing it now so this last weekend before MW3 comes out might be a little less boring.

OK What is New in v5.0

• Flying Zombies: Yes you might of Guessed, Zombies can now fly, for a price. Also Flying zombies are weaker then normal zombies. Every Bullet does 200+ Damage. Hold R1 to flying as a Zombie is you buy it from the menu. Flying Zombies Cannot buy Ice or Flame Zombies, or the Crazy Bomber Zombie.

• Rocky's Freeze Ray: This has replaced the Ice Gun and is now the coolest gun in the game. To buy it you must first upgrade to the Assault Rifle and then the LMG, then you can finally buy the Freeze-Ray for $350. It basically Freezes Zombies that are close to where the bullet hits, and slows zombies futher up to 20 feet away. They take damage for 4-10 seconds while frozen or slowed. Slowed Zombies can escape by jumping quickly to break free.

• Multi-Point Ziplines: These "MegaLines" are on some maps. (Pipeline, Distric, Vacant, Strike, and more). They basically can take you to many different points all over the map. You can still Drop off of them by pushing up on the D-Pad.

• Rank 55, All Unlocks, And 10th Prestige in Demo Mode: Goto Demo Mode and anyone in your lobby can rank up by going Prone and holding the Knife button for 5-6 seconds. They will be Rank 55 Prestige 10 and Have Everything Unlocked.

• Make a Co-Host: This person can just basically kick people and turn on and off anti-join. You can make someone a co-host by going prone, pressing up on the Dpad. (you will see the kick menu.) Select a name from it and push R1 & R2, then confirm by pressing up. They will be co-host in your lobby until you backout to the main menu, shut off your PS3, or you pick someone else (There can only be 1 co-host at a time.

• Other Minor Map Edits:

• Bug Fixes: I fixed the annoying bugs from the last version that I always wanted to fix. The Spinning Shield now hides itself when not in use. So it won't hinder your vision. If you use the Lifts you can't get stuck in the walls anymore. Many other Fixes.

I also re-compressed this patch from a clean one using Buc's FF Viewer. So it is easier to edit.
I included PC Version and all the GSC's with the patch in case someone wants to edit it. You only need the patch_mp.ff file to play Zombieland.

You must login or register to view this content.

I'd like to thank:
247Yamato
iReset
BuC-ShoTz For His converter.
Karolous For the Rank/Prestige codes
DJQuicksilver From 7Sins for solid carepackages
zeroy.com The best Dictionary of COD4 codes
Diddles the clown & Emanuel
Backyard Awards, CrazyAsn, Hydro, IRise Godfather, RockyIsCool, MF-Assassin, Jango-Stango, IshootYoudie, ItZxJustin, Yo Mama Killer, Artbur and all my game testers, for play testing it over and over.

Here is a Video Thanks To Reznet.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 12-04-2011 at 03:12 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

.Andy, 247Yamato, aerosoul94, Amanda, angelpig1, Baby-panama, Chill, Correy, Diddles2Fresshh, fluffyTHEnutsak, forflah123, Holleeder, hydro_122499, ImAzazel, ImDUB, iReset Nigga, IRiSe_GodFather, IVI40A3Fusionz, JaMbO, Janne, JNA_SNIPA, joolsno1killa, Kandy-MAN, killway1, Kyle07, ljjp, lovebros, Mr.Hannu, Neff, Rainbow Gravity, redfireturbo, REZNET \|/, RoyalShady, The_Platypus, TOM DAINTY, trilispy, UnboundUser, Vampytwistッ, x-Roniie-x., xBRz_fri3dL, xMrCheatVisionx, xRaW, z AppLe o
11-08-2011, 12:52 AM #29
Originally posted by x. View Post

Originally posted by Hawkin View Post

i honestly feel that both of you need to shut up, make up, and get on with life. Its a patch. Hawkin he did nothing to hurt you, he took your patch and released it as a GAMEMODE as stated thereby not stealing or injuring you in any sort. Stop fretting over the small shit in life. Daft you could have waited at least till the next day and at least told Hawkin you were going to release a patch with his gamemode, to give him a fair warning and to make sure he wouldnt mind. All in all you both need to take it down a notch and show 1) some respect for each other. 2) act a bit more maturely than saying" you need to grow up" <---thats immature. 3) chill out, were all on an internet forum where were all supposed to be working with each other not against.

The following user groaned Diddles2Fresshh for this awful post:

Hawkin
11-08-2011, 03:03 AM #30
Jango
I love my kitteh
you fixed it Happy
11-08-2011, 07:37 AM #31
Originally posted by Diddles2Fresshh View Post
i honestly feel that both of you need to shut up, make up, and get on with life. Its a patch. Hawkin he did nothing to hurt you, he took your patch and released it as a GAMEMODE as stated thereby not stealing or injuring you in any sort. Stop fretting over the small shit in life. Daft you could have waited at least till the next day and at least told Hawkin you were going to release a patch with his gamemode, to give him a fair warning and to make sure he wouldnt mind. All in all you both need to take it down a notch and show 1) some respect for each other. 2) act a bit more maturely than saying" you need to grow up" <---thats immature. 3) chill out, were all on an internet forum where were all supposed to be working with each other not against.
That's quite funny seeing as you have been responsible for some of the most comical and creative trolling ever seen on the internet.. ( how are you and Advisable getting on nowadays by the way? ) Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by Diddles2Fresshh View Post
Daft you could have waited at least till the next day
And technically speaking, I released it after midnight so it was the next day...

The following 2 users say thank you to x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

Hawkin, Beats
11-10-2011, 04:43 AM #32
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
That's quite funny seeing as you have been responsible for some of the most comical and creative trolling ever seen on the internet.. ( how are you and Advisable getting on nowadays by the way? ) Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

And technically speaking, I released it after midnight so it was the next day...

1 note, it was technically only after midnight in the uk. But still love the post. (I'm actually being sincere)

The following user thanked Hawkin for this useful post:

x_DaftVader_x
11-13-2011, 10:43 PM #33
JaMbO
In Need Of Money
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
1 note, it was technically only after midnight in the uk. But still love the post. (I'm actually being sincere)

Dont mean to be rude or anything hear but is there anychance u could make zombiland for cod5 cos i love zombieland on cod4
11-14-2011, 03:41 AM #34
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by RaMbO View Post
Dont mean to be rude or anything hear but is there anychance u could make zombiland for cod5 cos i love zombieland on cod4

Hey, are you related to Jango-Stango?
11-14-2011, 04:34 AM #35
Neff
WTF Just Happened?
Thanks! gonna use this patch tomorrow!! Happy
11-14-2011, 06:44 AM #36
GaMeZz
I am error
So this isn't you then, using my patch to try and get famous ?

first, so I gave credit to you for the patch in the video, and try get famous? lol.. you shud be happy that i useed your patch in the video. And I meant nothing mean with what I wrote, what I meant was that you could made ​​your own zombie patch to put in your patch, or released the patch out 1 day later ..i like patch your very good and have nothing against you. but i understand Hawkin, had been a little sour for MyselfSmile
Last edited by GaMeZz ; 11-15-2011 at 02:41 AM.
11-14-2011, 11:40 AM #37
xBRz_fri3dL
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DailyLobbies View Post
first, so I gave credit to you for the patch in the video, and try get famous? lol.. you shud be happy that i useed your patch in the video. And I meant nothing mean with what I wrote, what I meant was that you could made ​​your own zombie patch to put in your patch, or released the patch out 1 day later ..i like patch your very good and have nothing against you. but i understand Hawkin, had been a little sour for yourselfSmile

he should be happy ? lolwut ..
kid , what u are writing is stupid .. gtfo please..

The following user thanked xBRz_fri3dL for this useful post:

x_DaftVader_x

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo