11-04-2011, 05:30 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK I made one last Edit to my COD4 Zombieland. I'm releasing it now so this last weekend before MW3 comes out might be a little less boring.

OK What is New in v5.0

• Flying Zombies: Yes you might of Guessed, Zombies can now fly, for a price. Also Flying zombies are weaker then normal zombies. Every Bullet does 200+ Damage. Hold R1 to flying as a Zombie is you buy it from the menu. Flying Zombies Cannot buy Ice or Flame Zombies, or the Crazy Bomber Zombie.

• Rocky's Freeze Ray: This has replaced the Ice Gun and is now the coolest gun in the game. To buy it you must first upgrade to the Assault Rifle and then the LMG, then you can finally buy the Freeze-Ray for $350. It basically Freezes Zombies that are close to where the bullet hits, and slows zombies futher up to 20 feet away. They take damage for 4-10 seconds while frozen or slowed. Slowed Zombies can escape by jumping quickly to break free.

• Multi-Point Ziplines: These "MegaLines" are on some maps. (Pipeline, Distric, Vacant, Strike, and more). They basically can take you to many different points all over the map. You can still Drop off of them by pushing up on the D-Pad.

• Rank 55, All Unlocks, And 10th Prestige in Demo Mode: Goto Demo Mode and anyone in your lobby can rank up by going Prone and holding the Knife button for 5-6 seconds. They will be Rank 55 Prestige 10 and Have Everything Unlocked.

• Make a Co-Host: This person can just basically kick people and turn on and off anti-join. You can make someone a co-host by going prone, pressing up on the Dpad. (you will see the kick menu.) Select a name from it and push R1 & R2, then confirm by pressing up. They will be co-host in your lobby until you backout to the main menu, shut off your PS3, or you pick someone else (There can only be 1 co-host at a time.

• Other Minor Map Edits:

• Bug Fixes: I fixed the annoying bugs from the last version that I always wanted to fix. The Spinning Shield now hides itself when not in use. So it won't hinder your vision. If you use the Lifts you can't get stuck in the walls anymore. Many other Fixes.

I also re-compressed this patch from a clean one using Buc's FF Viewer. So it is easier to edit.
I included PC Version and all the GSC's with the patch in case someone wants to edit it. You only need the patch_mp.ff file to play Zombieland.

You must login or register to view this content.

I'd like to thank:
247Yamato
iReset
BuC-ShoTz For His converter.
Karolous For the Rank/Prestige codes
DJQuicksilver From 7Sins for solid carepackages
zeroy.com The best Dictionary of COD4 codes
Diddles the clown & Emanuel
Backyard Awards, CrazyAsn, Hydro, IRise Godfather, RockyIsCool, MF-Assassin, Jango-Stango, IshootYoudie, ItZxJustin, Yo Mama Killer, Artbur and all my game testers, for play testing it over and over.

Here is a Video Thanks To Reznet.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 12-04-2011 at 03:12 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

.Andy, 247Yamato, aerosoul94, Amanda, angelpig1, Baby-panama, Chill, Correy, Diddles2Fresshh, fluffyTHEnutsak, forflah123, Holleeder, hydro_122499, ImAzazel, ImDUB, iReset Nigga, IRiSe_GodFather, IVI40A3Fusionz, JaMbO, Janne, JNA_SNIPA, joolsno1killa, Kandy-MAN, killway1, Kyle07, ljjp, lovebros, Mr.Hannu, Neff, Rainbow Gravity, redfireturbo, REZNET \|/, RoyalShady, The_Platypus, TOM DAINTY, trilispy, UnboundUser, Vampytwistッ, x-Roniie-x., xBRz_fri3dL, xMrCheatVisionx, xRaW, z AppLe o
03-13-2012, 09:21 AM #65
ehhew
Keeper
love your stuff hawkinHappy
03-14-2012, 07:21 PM #66
hey, im a noob in hacking, I just want to get this patch running.

Do I only need to overwrite the patch_ff or also delete something.

And dont kill me for this question. Does it work with 1.40.

Please dont say search the forums.
03-14-2012, 09:47 PM #67
SO I'm a newb and I've looked around this forum, but I can't find out how to apply this patch. Do you have to bypass it or something, confused here.
03-15-2012, 05:39 PM #68
psnBlobftw
Save Point
Originally posted by NFSPLAYER View Post
hey, im a noob in hacking, I just want to get this patch running.

Do I only need to overwrite the patch_ff or also delete something.

And dont kill me for this question. Does it work with 1.40.

Please dont say search the forums.

Overwriting the patch.ff will do on PS3 and Xbox, and yes it works on the latest patch.

Originally posted by Shady
SO I'm a newb and I've looked around this forum, but I can't find out how to apply this patch. Do you have to bypass it or something, confused here.

On PS3 you will need a jailbroken console and a console on OFW, if you have that then overwrite the patch_ff with the one provided. I'm guessing as you don't know what to do that you don't have the jailbroken console. So you can't do it. Moo
03-21-2012, 09:50 PM #69
I love your zombies patches, I have played every version up to 5.0 I dont host, but usually do better than the host lol. My most kills is 167 in one match. Rocky's Freeze Ray FTW!!! Anyway thanks for making this sick patch. Smile
03-26-2012, 03:49 PM #70
Hey, if i start my lobby it says migrate party after round and host ended game, what can i do ?
03-29-2012, 08:03 PM #71
Nice Hawkin Smile
Last edited by Promotion_xX ; 08-21-2012 at 02:58 AM.
04-06-2012, 05:07 PM #72
OneWound
I am error
Really love the zombielands...but i do have one question, is it possible to make one with force host? It'd be neat to have that, esp in your mw2 version, but sadly I can never get host lol
04-08-2012, 03:03 PM #73
OneWound
I am error
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
OK I made one last Edit to my COD4 Zombieland. I'm releasing it now so this last weekend before MW3 comes out might be a little less boring.

OK What is New in v5.0

• Flying Zombies: Yes you might of Guessed, Zombies can now fly, for a price. Also Flying zombies are weaker then normal zombies. Every Bullet does 200+ Damage. Hold R1 to flying as a Zombie is you buy it from the menu. Flying Zombies Cannot buy Ice or Flame Zombies, or the Crazy Bomber Zombie.

• Rocky's Freeze Ray: This has replaced the Ice Gun and is now the coolest gun in the game. To buy it you must first upgrade to the Assault Rifle and then the LMG, then you can finally buy the Freeze-Ray for $350. It basically Freezes Zombies that are close to where the bullet hits, and slows zombies futher up to 20 feet away. They take damage for 4-10 seconds while frozen or slowed. Slowed Zombies can escape by jumping quickly to break free.

• Multi-Point Ziplines: These "MegaLines" are on some maps. (Pipeline, Distric, Vacant, Strike, and more). They basically can take you to many different points all over the map. You can still Drop off of them by pushing up on the D-Pad.

• Rank 55, All Unlocks, And 10th Prestige in Demo Mode: Goto Demo Mode and anyone in your lobby can rank up by going Prone and holding the Knife button for 5-6 seconds. They will be Rank 55 Prestige 10 and Have Everything Unlocked.

• Make a Co-Host: This person can just basically kick people and turn on and off anti-join. You can make someone a co-host by going prone, pressing up on the Dpad. (you will see the kick menu.) Select a name from it and push R1 & R2, then confirm by pressing up. They will be co-host in your lobby until you backout to the main menu, shut off your PS3, or you pick someone else (There can only be 1 co-host at a time.

• Other Minor Map Edits:

• Bug Fixes: I fixed the annoying bugs from the last version that I always wanted to fix. The Spinning Shield now hides itself when not in use. So it won't hinder your vision. If you use the Lifts you can't get stuck in the walls anymore. Many other Fixes.

I also re-compressed this patch from a clean one using Buc's FF Viewer. So it is easier to edit.
I included PC Version and all the GSC's with the patch in case someone wants to edit it. You only need the patch_mp.ff file to play Zombieland.

You must login or register to view this content.

I'd like to thank:
247Yamato
iReset
BuC-ShoTz For His converter.
Karolous For the Rank/Prestige codes
DJQuicksilver From 7Sins for solid carepackages
zeroy.com The best Dictionary of COD4 codes
Diddles the clown & Emanuel
Backyard Awards, CrazyAsn, Hydro, IRise Godfather, RockyIsCool, MF-Assassin, Jango-Stango, IshootYoudie, ItZxJustin, Yo Mama Killer, Artbur and all my game testers, for play testing it over and over.

Here is a Video Thanks To Reznet.

Is it possible to put force host on your mw and mw2 patches? Would really love to play zombieland in mw2, but i never get host lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo