11-04-2011, 05:30 PM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK I made one last Edit to my COD4 Zombieland. I'm releasing it now so this last weekend before MW3 comes out might be a little less boring.

OK What is New in v5.0

• Flying Zombies: Yes you might of Guessed, Zombies can now fly, for a price. Also Flying zombies are weaker then normal zombies. Every Bullet does 200+ Damage. Hold R1 to flying as a Zombie is you buy it from the menu. Flying Zombies Cannot buy Ice or Flame Zombies, or the Crazy Bomber Zombie.

• Rocky's Freeze Ray: This has replaced the Ice Gun and is now the coolest gun in the game. To buy it you must first upgrade to the Assault Rifle and then the LMG, then you can finally buy the Freeze-Ray for $350. It basically Freezes Zombies that are close to where the bullet hits, and slows zombies futher up to 20 feet away. They take damage for 4-10 seconds while frozen or slowed. Slowed Zombies can escape by jumping quickly to break free.

• Multi-Point Ziplines: These "MegaLines" are on some maps. (Pipeline, Distric, Vacant, Strike, and more). They basically can take you to many different points all over the map. You can still Drop off of them by pushing up on the D-Pad.

• Rank 55, All Unlocks, And 10th Prestige in Demo Mode: Goto Demo Mode and anyone in your lobby can rank up by going Prone and holding the Knife button for 5-6 seconds. They will be Rank 55 Prestige 10 and Have Everything Unlocked.

• Make a Co-Host: This person can just basically kick people and turn on and off anti-join. You can make someone a co-host by going prone, pressing up on the Dpad. (you will see the kick menu.) Select a name from it and push R1 & R2, then confirm by pressing up. They will be co-host in your lobby until you backout to the main menu, shut off your PS3, or you pick someone else (There can only be 1 co-host at a time.

• Other Minor Map Edits:

• Bug Fixes: I fixed the annoying bugs from the last version that I always wanted to fix. The Spinning Shield now hides itself when not in use. So it won't hinder your vision. If you use the Lifts you can't get stuck in the walls anymore. Many other Fixes.

I also re-compressed this patch from a clean one using Buc's FF Viewer. So it is easier to edit.
I included PC Version and all the GSC's with the patch in case someone wants to edit it. You only need the patch_mp.ff file to play Zombieland.

You must login or register to view this content.

I'd like to thank:
247Yamato
iReset
BuC-ShoTz For His converter.
Karolous For the Rank/Prestige codes
DJQuicksilver From 7Sins for solid carepackages
zeroy.com The best Dictionary of COD4 codes
Diddles the clown & Emanuel
Backyard Awards, CrazyAsn, Hydro, IRise Godfather, RockyIsCool, MF-Assassin, Jango-Stango, IshootYoudie, ItZxJustin, Yo Mama Killer, Artbur and all my game testers, for play testing it over and over.

Here is a Video Thanks To Reznet.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 12-04-2011 at 03:12 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

.Andy, 247Yamato, aerosoul94, Amanda, angelpig1, Baby-panama, Chill, Correy, Diddles2Fresshh, fluffyTHEnutsak, forflah123, Holleeder, hydro_122499, ImAzazel, ImDUB, iReset Nigga, IRiSe_GodFather, IVI40A3Fusionz, JaMbO, Janne, JNA_SNIPA, joolsno1killa, Kandy-MAN, killway1, Kyle07, ljjp, lovebros, Mr.Hannu, Neff, Rainbow Gravity, redfireturbo, REZNET \|/, RoyalShady, The_Platypus, TOM DAINTY, trilispy, UnboundUser, Vampytwistッ, x-Roniie-x., xBRz_fri3dL, xMrCheatVisionx, xRaW, z AppLe o
02-05-2012, 12:21 PM #56
psnBlobftw
Save Point
Originally posted by DYLANG15 View Post
i cant get demo working im using pc btw anyone know how to fix ?

Hey,

to start it with demo mode on PC, when the message comes up hold right mouse button and F. It says to press L1 and R, but really its whatever button u have assigned to aim down sight and the "use" button. Cant figure out how do spawn bots still tho...

The following user thanked psnBlobftw for this useful post:

Hawkin
02-05-2012, 01:16 PM #57
Love it i will do a vid of it no lag i got good pc specs :P
02-11-2012, 06:32 AM #58
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by psnBlobftw View Post
Hey Hawkin,

My first post Happy I have this patch for PS3 and PC and its awesome Smile How do I spawn bots on demo mode on PC though? Thanks for all your hard work Hawkin Smile

Blob

on pc u have to edit the test clients thread

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by DYLANG15 View Post
i cant get demo working im using pc btw anyone know how to fix ?

on pc buttons are different. pc version needs tweaking for serious online play
02-11-2012, 07:58 AM #59
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Can you port this to xbox please and thanks
02-11-2012, 03:12 PM #60
psnBlobftw
Save Point

Thanks for the reply, I took a look at the script but couldn't find any errors in the TestClient thread, though I'm not a great coder :P If you could please tell me what's missing, it would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks again, Blob
02-25-2012, 04:41 PM #61
psnBlobftw
Save Point

Hawkins please give me the code needed to use it... Even if you don't want to just say you don't :P
02-25-2012, 06:33 PM #62
Nice Patch Hawkin's :bro:
03-04-2012, 12:04 PM #63
OK I made one last Edit to my COD4 Zombieland. I'm releasing it now so this last weekend before MW3 comes out might be a little less boring.

great work hawkwin. i love zombies!
03-09-2012, 12:39 AM #64
Kyle07
Little One
OK I made one last Edit to my COD4 Zombieland. I'm releasing it now so this last weekend before MW3 comes out might be a little less boring.

OK What is New in v5.0

• Flying Zombies: Yes you might of Guessed, Zombies can now fly, for a price. Also Flying zombies are weaker then normal zombies. Every Bullet does 200+ Damage. Hold R1 to flying as a Zombie is you buy it from the menu. Flying Zombies Cannot buy Ice or Flame Zombies, or the Crazy Bomber Zombie.

• Rocky's Freeze Ray: This has replaced the Ice Gun and is now the coolest gun in the game. To buy it you must first upgrade to the Assault Rifle and then the LMG, then you can finally buy the Freeze-Ray for $350. It basically Freezes Zombies that are close to where the bullet hits, and slows zombies futher up to 20 feet away. They take damage for 4-10 seconds while frozen or slowed. Slowed Zombies can escape by jumping quickly to break free.

• Multi-Point Ziplines: These "MegaLines" are on some maps. (Pipeline, Distric, Vacant, Strike, and more). They basically can take you to many different points all over the map. You can still Drop off of them by pushing up on the D-Pad.

• Rank 55, All Unlocks, And 10th Prestige in Demo Mode: Goto Demo Mode and anyone in your lobby can rank up by going Prone and holding the Knife button for 5-6 seconds. They will be Rank 55 Prestige 10 and Have Everything Unlocked.

• Make a Co-Host: This person can just basically kick people and turn on and off anti-join. You can make someone a co-host by going prone, pressing up on the Dpad. (you will see the kick menu.) Select a name from it and push R1 & R2, then confirm by pressing up. They will be co-host in your lobby until you backout to the main menu, shut off your PS3, or you pick someone else (There can only be 1 co-host at a time.

• Other Minor Map Edits:

• Bug Fixes: I fixed the annoying bugs from the last version that I always wanted to fix. The Spinning Shield now hides itself when not in use. So it won't hinder your vision. If you use the Lifts you can't get stuck in the walls anymore. Many other Fixes.

I also re-compressed this patch from a clean one using Buc's FF Viewer. So it is easier to edit.
I included PC Version and all the GSC's with the patch in case someone wants to edit it. You only need the patch_mp.ff file to play Zombieland.

You must login or register to view this content.

I'd like to thank:
247Yamato
iReset
BuC-ShoTz For His converter.
Karolous For the Rank/Prestige codes
DJQuicksilver From 7Sins for solid carepackages
zeroy.com The best Dictionary of COD4 codes
Diddles the clown & Emanuel
Backyard Awards, CrazyAsn, Hydro, IRise Godfather, RockyIsCool, MF-Assassin, Jango-Stango, IshootYoudie, ItZxJustin, Yo Mama Killer, Artbur and all my game testers, for play testing it over and over.

Here is a Video Thanks To Reznet.

Hey i hate to be a noob but what are the controls for this patch i was playing with someone and they kept giving unlimited ammo and stuff i was wondering how u do this.and what are a lll the controls
?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo