08-03-2009, 04:23 AM #1
N4lyfe
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive been reported at least 3 times for using the UFO mod. Im a little worried I might get my IP address banned from PSN. Then again theres a modder or 2 in every match you go into. Do you think IW would ban half the people playing online?... or do you think they'll just patch it and take no action for the thousands of people who modded within the past week?
08-04-2009, 03:37 PM #74
Originally posted by gobble172 View Post
It's you who is wrong M' Lado.

I'm not arguing at all for either side. If people get banned for hacking I really don't care. I'm only saying that I find people sad that go to the trouble of going on a game, just to catch and report someone for doing the hacking.

Think it's you that needs to sit and think pal.

And so we're clear, I don't go onto Call of Duty to find these people. If they show up in a match, and I see them, I normally have my laptop open next to me anyways listening to music, so I'll throw in a complaint to Sony.
08-04-2009, 03:41 PM #75
Originally posted by eXplicit View Post
Wow, cause everyone who plays video games are, as you described, "sad/lonely/sex deprived." But, that's not true, because I have a wife, a daughter, a job, and I lead a pretty normal life. So, right there, I'm not sad, lonely, or sex-deprived in any way.

Wow, looks like you were wrong...

Firstly you say you have a wife and yet you're not sex deprived, something us men know not to be true.

Secondly I didn't call people that play videos games all those things, I called on person specifically.

And why? Because anyone that goes on to get people banned are sad and power hungry/worthless creatures. Half of these people will be kids thinking it's a bit funny, but you the big powerful man and your big legion of hack stoppers are going to show them.

Get a grip mate. It's my opinion - life's tough.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by DeathPixie View Post
Winky Winky

I'm not going on the game "just to catch" people. I'm going on the game to play CoD4..to play it properly, as IW intended...not to witness bullsh*t flying, crate camping and wall knifing.

If anyone needs to get a life, it's the sad gits who feel the need to use exploits to get any kind of satisfaction from the game.

Maybe you should sit down and think a little more...

Lol - I think you stand up.

I totally agree that people who 'need' to use hacks to get far are sad. I just don't agree with this lynch mob thing either my love Winky Winky
08-04-2009, 03:47 PM #76
Firstly you say you have a wife and yet you're not sex deprived, something us men know not to be true.

Secondly I didn't call people that play videos games all those things, I called on person specifically.

And why? Because anyone that goes on to get people banned are sad and power hungry/worthless creatures. Half of these people will be kids thinking it's a bit funny, but you the big powerful man and your big legion of hack stoppers are going to show them.

Get a grip mate. It's my opinion - life's tough.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

I totally agree that people who 'need' to use hacks to get far are sad. I just don't agree with this lynch mob thing either my love Winky Winky

Well then, when you start playing game after game after game where you should have a legitimate amount of K/D's, and you aren't getting it, I'm sure you'll see the problem behind it.
08-04-2009, 04:14 PM #77
Sert
Al Capone, Jr.
Ok so, now you have gone through the trouble of reporting people and joining a website to argue with the people doing these exploits. If this isn't consuming your life, why do you keep arguing with people on here as well as bringing your little buddies to help stir up trouble? The majority of the people doing this hack don't do it to pad stats or to intentionally harm people in any way, they just want to explore new areas and mess around a bit. It is a game mind you. To the gentleman dissecting my entire post, you must understand there are two sides of the spectrum here. Every argument is structured that way, you must try to understand the other side of the argument. IW is to blame for this just as much as the ufo people. If it were a security software application, would this make more sense to you? By leaving the game susceptible to these hacks, they are guilty. Just the same if Norton Anti-Virus left your computer vulnerable to an attack, you would blame the hacker as well as the software company.

Are you guys the type of people that report J-Walkers to the police everytime you see one saying "They are ruining the road for everyone." Yes, they are breaking a rule or law, but it is so insignificant no one cares. This situation has the same relevance. Who are we hurting so badly? How so? If your gaming experience is that important to you, something is wrong. Now, if it were stealing accounts or credit card info...yeah report 'em. This is only affecting gameplay. Oh and since you like to report people so much, I decided to report you for harassing me on this forum. You tell people not to call you names, but then turn around and call me one. Hypocritical much? You guys think that just because people might get banned for modding a little bit your argument is correct? Of course IW is going to ban people or punish people in some way, how would they look if they didn't? Stupid. There's no need to insult anyone on here if you want to have a debate. I haven't called anyone any names, as much as I want to, so be adults and quit harassing people because your little precious game is "ruined" now.
08-04-2009, 04:19 PM #78
Screamo
R.I.P. NGU
Wow everyone needs to calm down. This is going to be patched soon just forget it and stop flaming, please.

The following user thanked Screamo for this useful post:

Sert
08-04-2009, 04:25 PM #79
Originally posted by Insertion View Post
Ok so, now you have gone through the trouble of reporting people and joining a website to argue with the people doing these exploits. If this isn't consuming your life, why do you keep arguing with people on here as well as bringing your little buddies to help stir up trouble? The majority of the people doing this hack don't do it to pad stats or to intentionally harm people in any way, they just want to explore new areas and mess around a bit. It is a game mind you. To the gentleman dissecting my entire post, you must understand there are two sides of the spectrum here. Every argument is structured that way, you must try to understand the other side of the argument. IW is to blame for this just as much as the ufo people. If it were a security software application, would this make more sense to you? By leaving the game susceptible to these hacks, they are guilty. Just the same if Norton Anti-Virus left your computer vulnerable to an attack, you would blame the hacker as well as the software company.

Are you guys the type of people that report J-Walkers to the police everytime you see one saying "They are ruining the road for everyone." Yes, they are breaking a rule or law, but it is so insignificant no one cares. This situation has the same relevance. Who are we hurting so badly? How so? If your gaming experience is that important to you, something is wrong. Now, if it were stealing accounts or credit card info...yeah report 'em. This is only affecting gameplay. Oh and since you like to report people so much, I decided to report you for harassing me on this forum. You tell people not to call you names, but then turn around and call me one. Hypocritical much? You guys think that just because people might get banned for modding a little bit your argument is correct? Of course IW is going to ban people or punish people in some way, how would they look if they didn't? Stupid. There's no need to insult anyone on here if you want to have a debate. I haven't called anyone any names, as much as I want to, so be adults and quit harassing people because your little precious game is "ruined" now.

Right, cause I have some downtime at work and feel like posting my opinions, I'm wasting my time. I could be doing something else, sure. Do I want to? No. You're only trying to make yourself the "RIGHT" person in this conversation. Like I said, IW didn't put a "Cheats" section in the game, therefore, they didn't leave it "OPEN" to everyone. Someone had to manaully go in and manipulate the code in a file that was placed on their system. That is, as stated before, against IW's ToS. Not to mention, against the PSN's ToS as well.

In all reality, there is no way to justify what they did is RIGHT in any way at all. Yes, in time they will be punished, and IN MY OPINION I hope they get a permanent ban because they will do it again if the opportunity comes around.

Keep in mind, I am not a heavy player of this game. I play maybe 1 or 2 nights out of the week for an hour or so, and it's become a real big disruption for me. That being said, I'm sure I'm not the only person upset about this.
08-04-2009, 04:40 PM #80
Sert
Al Capone, Jr.
Originally posted by eXplicit View Post
Right, cause I have some downtime at work and feel like posting my opinions, I'm wasting my time. I could be doing something else, sure. Do I want to? No. You're only trying to make yourself the "RIGHT" person in this conversation. Like I said, IW didn't put a "Cheats" section in the game, therefore, they didn't leave it "OPEN" to everyone. Someone had to manaully go in and manipulate the code in a file that was placed on their system. That is, as stated before, against IW's ToS. Not to mention, against the PSN's ToS as well.

In all reality, there is no way to justify what they did is RIGHT in any way at all. Yes, in time they will be punished, and IN MY OPINION I hope they get a permanent ban because they will do it again if the opportunity comes around.

Keep in mind, I am not a heavy player of this game. I play maybe 1 or 2 nights out of the week for an hour or so, and it's become a real big disruption for me. That being said, I'm sure I'm not the only person upset about this.

You are watching this thread like a hawk dude, I just posted that 5 minutes ago. I don't think I'm "right" I just wish you could see both sides of the story. If you play 1-2 nights out of the week for an hour or so, how can that physically be a "real big disruption" for you? That doesn't make sense. Just because they didn't leave a cheats section doesn't hold them free from any liability. WE WOULDN'T EVEN BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION IF THE GAME WERE MADE WITHOUT FLAWS
Do I expect them to make a game without any problems, no, of course not. But if the game has a problem, and some kid exploits it, I certainly don't go join a glitching website, argue with all the nice people on the site and then try to outwit them and make them look and feel stupid (after reporting people to IW). What you are trying to do is make yourself feel better by insulting the people who are responsible for "ruining" your game. That's it. Don't try and disguise your intentions as some sort of philosophy or something.
08-04-2009, 04:56 PM #81
Originally posted by Insertion View Post
You are watching this thread like a hawk dude, I just posted that 5 minutes ago. I don't think I'm "right" I just wish you could see both sides of the story. If you play 1-2 nights out of the week for an hour or so, how can that physically be a "real big disruption" for you? That doesn't make sense. Just because they didn't leave a cheats section doesn't hold them free from any liability. WE WOULDN'T EVEN BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION IF THE GAME WERE MADE WITHOUT FLAWS
Do I expect them to make a game without any problems, no, of course not. But if the game has a problem, and some kid exploits it, I certainly don't go join a glitching website, argue with all the nice people on the site and then try to outwit them and make them look and feel stupid (after reporting people to IW). What you are trying to do is make yourself feel better by insulting the people who are responsible for "ruining" your game. That's it. Don't try and disguise your intentions as some sort of philosophy or something.

I play one or two nights out of the week, and I don't expect to come on with people cheating. If I played all the time, then I would be accustomed to it, but I don't. THAT'S HOW IT'S A DISRUPTION. And because I do the right thing and report people that are not only making my gaming experience un-enjoyable, but everyone else's that's not hacking, doesn't make me wrong in any way.
08-04-2009, 04:57 PM #82

LOL :p

Fair enough - I'm not out to be a troll, and we're all entitled to our opinions Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo