12-30-2012, 10:33 PM #1
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is about us sharing our road to Diamond camouflage. Whether you've already got them oe working on them.

NOTE: You glitchers aka "bootleg tryhards" with you fraudulent stats and outrageous accuracy need not apply. Talking real diamond not Cubic Zirconias lmao.

I'm working on diamond sub machine guns. They're the dominate class with no "bad" guns, BO2 favors aggressive play and there are less SMGs than AR. Those were my reasons. The Art of War/Cherry Blossom camos are done at once. I usually lower my streaks to CUAV, Lightning and Sentry gun while getting that 150 gun kills. I find Carbon Fiber to be easiest to earn in FFA.

1.) PDW57. Was my second gold weapon(after FAL) and first on smg journey. Silencer, and/or long barrel, stock are good choices. Easy gun to use, wasn't hard at all. Shoots slow but once you get it going it was beast. I'd say easy to get gold.

2.) Vector. Long barrel, laser and/or suppressor works for this. Shoots fast and has decent reload time. I'd say it was easy to get gold. Head shots were very easy because of firing at chest kicked up often. It's basically an mp7 with lower damage/range with less recoil.

3.) MP7. My favorite SMG. Silencer and/or stock is all you really need. Reload is very fast so no need for fast mag. Nice clip so no need for extended. High damage, fire rate and exaggerated amount of recoil that is very manageable. Easiest gold for me.

4.) MSMC. Argued to be best SMG. I am not a big fan though. Had to use fast mag/extended mags and then either suppressor or laser sight. Damage is really good and the sights made headshots easier. 2nd easiest SMG to use but I like faster fire rates. Still easy to get highest streaks and was as good as advertised.

I am working on Skorpion Evo now. Best SMG up close by far but worst at medium. Using laser on it now. Have about 35 headshots. Anyone have tips for this gun?

Then last is Chicom CQB. I am thinking about using it full auto. I am actually pro semi auto which is why I loved MK14 and now FAL but a burst SMG seems hard to dropshot and such. Tips? I don't need perk tips.

Also I pray for the guys grinding for Assault Rifles, LMGs, Snipers and shotguns. And lol@you trolls grinding for diamond crossbows and other goofiness.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 12-30-2012 at 10:37 PM.
12-30-2012, 10:49 PM #2
elim
Space Ninja
i find it annoying theres a prestige glitch to get all diamond camo and treyarch seems to be doing nothing.

kind of makes you think whats the point?

good tips though, i just need to do chiqom now. scorpion i found just spraying up close along with the crazy upwards recoil at medium distance got me most headshots
Last edited by elim ; 12-30-2012 at 10:51 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to elim for this useful post:

KaReM-D, Porter_Justice, Zapp
12-30-2012, 10:54 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Just your lucky day almost done the SMGs , only the Skorpion Evo (working on) and MSMC to go.

SMG tips
Play FFA for the headsets , hipfire using a laser should get it done pretty quick.
For the Chicom CQB use laser, red dot in FFA. Did try select fire but it turns it into a vector that is worse. If you hate the thing may have luck with select fire.
You can if you want to grind fast go fully naked so no perks or nothing it should help make that challenge go faster.

Shotguns (Yes I have diamond shotguns)
FFA again should help get the one hit kill challenge done.
Best game modes for shotguns is KC/FFA/TDM you can make it work in the dom but if you are solo don't try it (Unless you are mad like me)

My next gold gun is the SVU.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
12-30-2012, 11:34 PM #4
Wondoh
Former Staff
I'm currently working on assault rifles, and the pain in the ass is the longshots. Yet take the longest to get, other than that headshots is a provably the next hardest on them.

I've got diamond snipers and SMGs.
SMGs just use my tips below v

As for snipers, they are a bitch! Especially the 1 hit kills with the SVU.
Same with shotguns, I have given up with the S12 a its impossible to get 1 hit kills with.

Originally posted by Justice View Post
This thread is about us sharing our road to Diamond camouflage. Whether you've already got them oe working on them.

NOTE: You glitchers aka "bootleg tryhards" with you fraudulent stats and outrageous accuracy need not apply. Talking real diamond not Cubic Zirconias lmao.

I'm working on diamond sub machine guns. They're the dominate class with no "bad" guns, BO2 favors aggressive play and there are less SMGs than AR. Those were my reasons. The Art of War/Cherry Blossom camos are done at once. I usually lower my streaks to CUAV, Lightning and Sentry gun while getting that 150 gun kills. I find Carbon Fiber to be easiest to earn in FFA.

1.) PDW57. Was my second gold weapon(after FAL) and first on smg journey. Silencer, and/or long barrel, stock are good choices. Easy gun to use, wasn't hard at all. Shoots slow but once you get it going it was beast. I'd say easy to get gold.

2.) Vector. Long barrel, laser and/or suppressor works for this. Shoots fast and has decent reload time. I'd say it was easy to get gold. Head shots were very easy because of firing at chest kicked up often. It's basically an mp7 with lower damage/range with less recoil.

3.) MP7. My favorite SMG. Silencer and/or stock is all you really need. Reload is very fast so no need for fast mag. Nice clip so no need for extended. High damage, fire rate and exaggerated amount of recoil that is very manageable. Easiest gold for me.

4.) MSMC. Argued to be best SMG. I am not a big fan though. Had to use fast mag/extended mags and then either suppressor or laser sight. Damage is really good and the sights made headshots easier. 2nd easiest SMG to use but I like faster fire rates. Still easy to get highest streaks and was as good as advertised.

I am working on Skorpion Evo now. Best SMG up close by far but worst at medium. Using laser on it now. Have about 35 headshots. Anyone have tips for this gun?

Then last is Chicom CQB. I am thinking about using it full auto. I am actually pro semi auto which is why I loved MK14 and now FAL but a burst SMG seems hard to dropshot and such. Tips? I don't need perk tips.

Also I pray for the guys grinding for Assault Rifles, LMGs, Snipers and shotguns. And lol@you trolls grinding for diamond crossbows and other goofiness.

All my best tips are here

Last edited by Wondoh ; 12-30-2012 at 11:37 PM.

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
12-30-2012, 11:47 PM #5
So far I have diamond SMGs, ARs, and Shotguns all legit.

I will probably never get LMGs or even Snipers diamond, but maybe in the future I'll try for the specials in Sticks and Stones or something. I know for a fact I will never get any secondaries diamond.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first diamond class was the shotguns. I believe this is probably the easiest one to do since it's just one shot kills and not headshots.

So anyways, the 870 and the KSG are pretty easy. Just play a gamemode in core or whatever and you should finish it up pretty quickly. The S12 and M1216 are a bit tougher, but all I did was go into HC Kill Confirmed and it was no work at all.

The later challenges for these guns aren't hard either. I did them all pretty easily. If your having problems with bloodthirsties, I'd recommend Free for All. For some reason, it was a lot easier to get my bloodthirsties in FFA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My second diamond class was the SMGs. Since I started the game a while ago, I already had a lot of headshots for most of my SMGs when I started to go for golds/diamond. I only had around 10-50 headshots for each gun to do. For headshots on these guns all I did was add a laser sight and maybe extended mags and then when I saw a guy I hip fired around the head area (whenever I aimed down sight I would usually miss my shots and die) and that usually got a headshot 60-75% of the time if I got my shots off good. My highest game was 17 headshots and I averaged at least 8-10 each game.

The later challenges for these guns weren't too hard and I got them done fairly fast. The only ones I hated were revenge kills, but it wasn't too much of a hassle. All you gotta do is go to FFA.

And my third and most rewarding diamond class was ARs. Unlike SMGs, your probably gonna wanna aim down the sight for headshots with these and you'll get it. It takes a little while, but that's because there's a crap load of ARs.

Later challenges aren't too hard, but may take a while.

The following user thanked Stone for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
12-31-2012, 12:27 AM #6
i got diamond smgs mostly playing casually since i change guns almost every game and only use smgs, the medal challenges were done at about 1500 kills with the gun, just had to do the no perk/attachment ones. chicom is fine at 3 burst, it's like any other smg besides the fact that if you mess up your aim slightly, you can't spray around like with a full auto, and you'd probably die. people who drop shot a lot are pathetic lol, i swear i saw this guy drop shotting in every single gunfight, he was even drop shotting people not looking at him :| it's hardly necessary
Last edited by gtfomyface ; 12-31-2012 at 12:38 AM.
12-31-2012, 12:47 AM #7
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I'm currently working on assault rifles, and the pain in the ass is the longshots. Yet take the longest to get, other than that headshots is a provably the next hardest on them.

Same with shotguns, I have given up with the S12 a its impossible to get 1 hit kills with.

This helped, thanks!
12-31-2012, 02:10 AM #8
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Nice tips, videos and stories everyone. I don't think dropshotting is "pathetic" since as much as people complain about camping a guy actually rushing should make you happy. Hip firing, strafe shooting,, and drop shotting help rushers so I implement them. If I used an LMG I'd head glitch more.

Anyways, yeah seems like revenge is the most annoying because you can't predict the amount of time needed but I will try FFA for it. I honestly decided to go for Diamonds originally to ice out my "tryhard" MP7 class. Luckily I've enjoyed getting higher streaks with other weapons and I'm able to do these challenges AND still be successful(finally got win/loss to 2.00). I don't think I'll try for other classes. Only AR I like is FAL semi auto and AN94 full auto
Snipers and shotguns just aren't tryhard enough for me lol.

That glitch definitely makes it a little more tainted. Diamond camo should be like 15-20% of users instead of the 30-40% because of glitchers.
12-31-2012, 04:00 PM #9
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Being silly I did all my shotgun challenges in Dom so much fun!!
FFA so much easier for the one hit kills did not learn that until the M1216

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post

Play touch football!!!

S12/M1216 has a low one hit kill range and you also need all the pellets to hit.
Hard ? No just takes a lot of time to get 250 of them. I was averaging about 10 a game Smile
No medals are given for one hit kills so it's pretty hard to guess if you did. Ended up most of the time fire one shot if I knew it was a kill or spamming it.

Fun fact
S12 about 1/3 of my kills was one hit kills once I had completed the challenge.
M1216 1/5

SVU finding headshots pretty easy if grindy. Already got 25 stare

Originally posted by Stone View Post
So far I have diamond SMGs, ARs, and Shotguns all legit.

I will probably never get LMGs or even Snipers diamond, but maybe in the future I'll try for the specials in Sticks and Stones or something. I know for a fact I will never get any secondaries diamond.

My first diamond class was the shotguns. I believe this is probably the easiest one to do since it's just one shot kills and not headshots.

So anyways, the 870 and the KSG are pretty easy. Just play a gamemode in core or whatever and you should finish it up pretty quickly. The S12 and M1216 are a bit tougher, but all I did was go into HC Kill Confirmed and it was no work at all.

The later challenges for these guns aren't hard either. I did them all pretty easily. If your having problems with bloodthirsties, I'd recommend Free for All. For some reason, it was a lot easier to get my bloodthirsties in FFA.

My second diamond class was the SMGs. Since I started the game a while ago, I already had a lot of headshots for most of my SMGs when I started to go for golds/diamond. I only had around 10-50 headshots for each gun to do. For headshots on these guns all I did was add a laser sight and maybe extended mags and then when I saw a guy I hip fired around the head area (whenever I aimed down sight I would usually miss my shots and die) and that usually got a headshot 60-75% of the time if I got my shots off good. My highest game was 17 headshots and I averaged at least 8-10 each game.

The later challenges for these guns weren't too hard and I got them done fairly fast. The only ones I hated were revenge kills, but it wasn't too much of a hassle. All you gotta do is go to FFA.

And my third and most rewarding diamond class was ARs. Unlike SMGs, your probably gonna wanna aim down the sight for headshots with these and you'll get it. It takes a little while, but that's because there's a crap load of ARs.

Later challenges aren't too hard, but may take a while.

I did my shotguns in core mode :p
So fun !!

Just need to build a loadout for the shotgun and know the map off by heart.
Going to do a shotgun guide soon along with the best perk setups etc.

S12 is one my fav shotguns :p
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 12-31-2012 at 04:07 PM.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Porter_Justice
12-31-2012, 04:16 PM #10
Spirit R
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Justice View Post
This thread is about us sharing our road to Diamond camouflage. Whether you've already got them oe working on them.

Skorpion with Rapid fire = mostly instant headshot in CQC lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo