12-30-2012, 10:33 PM #1
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is about us sharing our road to Diamond camouflage. Whether you've already got them oe working on them.

NOTE: You glitchers aka "bootleg tryhards" with you fraudulent stats and outrageous accuracy need not apply. Talking real diamond not Cubic Zirconias lmao.

I'm working on diamond sub machine guns. They're the dominate class with no "bad" guns, BO2 favors aggressive play and there are less SMGs than AR. Those were my reasons. The Art of War/Cherry Blossom camos are done at once. I usually lower my streaks to CUAV, Lightning and Sentry gun while getting that 150 gun kills. I find Carbon Fiber to be easiest to earn in FFA.

1.) PDW57. Was my second gold weapon(after FAL) and first on smg journey. Silencer, and/or long barrel, stock are good choices. Easy gun to use, wasn't hard at all. Shoots slow but once you get it going it was beast. I'd say easy to get gold.

2.) Vector. Long barrel, laser and/or suppressor works for this. Shoots fast and has decent reload time. I'd say it was easy to get gold. Head shots were very easy because of firing at chest kicked up often. It's basically an mp7 with lower damage/range with less recoil.

3.) MP7. My favorite SMG. Silencer and/or stock is all you really need. Reload is very fast so no need for fast mag. Nice clip so no need for extended. High damage, fire rate and exaggerated amount of recoil that is very manageable. Easiest gold for me.

4.) MSMC. Argued to be best SMG. I am not a big fan though. Had to use fast mag/extended mags and then either suppressor or laser sight. Damage is really good and the sights made headshots easier. 2nd easiest SMG to use but I like faster fire rates. Still easy to get highest streaks and was as good as advertised.

I am working on Skorpion Evo now. Best SMG up close by far but worst at medium. Using laser on it now. Have about 35 headshots. Anyone have tips for this gun?

Then last is Chicom CQB. I am thinking about using it full auto. I am actually pro semi auto which is why I loved MK14 and now FAL but a burst SMG seems hard to dropshot and such. Tips? I don't need perk tips.

Also I pray for the guys grinding for Assault Rifles, LMGs, Snipers and shotguns. And lol@you trolls grinding for diamond crossbows and other goofiness.
Last edited by Porter_Justice ; 12-30-2012 at 10:37 PM.
01-02-2013, 10:55 AM #20
xLew--
Former Staff
wow i just wrote loads out, and couldnt post as it had a censored word (which i could not find in my post)

fail ngu /facepalm
01-02-2013, 11:56 AM #21
fdz
Do a barrel roll!
i got my snipers, shotguns and smg's legit but i will tell you know if you are a crappy sniper like myself just go hardcore x) now im trying to get the specials and the launchers does someone have any tips?
01-02-2013, 01:38 PM #22
EVO and MSMC took me the longest to get gold.

I'm working on AR and think it's going to take me forever.
01-02-2013, 08:50 PM #23
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by fdz View Post
i got my snipers, shotguns and smg's legit but i will tell you know if you are a crappy sniper like myself just go hardcore x) now im trying to get the specials and the launchers does someone have any tips?

In the process of doing the final challenges for SVU. Not a very good sniper here the long shots with that gun is going to be a pain.
Right now I have the gold SMAW, Stinger.

SMAW challenge which is going to stop you skulls. People don't use the dragonfire apart from in HC modes.
The stinger is pretty easy up till skulls as two rockets won't kill an AGR it takes 3. Play in a party and let somebody else damage it and you fire the final shot. EMP nades voids the challenge I believe.
Ronin took me the longest after that as higher ranked killstreaks are rare. But I made a class with blackhat made it pop the flares and boom.

RPG still needs to do Carbon Fiber, Art of war and skulls.
Been told that fast hand and switch to the RPG should do it don't need to be just the RPG.

Originally posted by 713 View Post
EVO and MSMC took me the longest to get gold.

I'm working on AR and think it's going to take me forever.

Slow rate of fire on the MSMC is what takes ages for headshots !!
Evo was pretty quick to gold and fun. ARs/LMGs is going to take an age!! May start on LMGs first.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 01-02-2013 at 08:54 PM.
01-02-2013, 09:50 PM #24
sonofpops
Are you high?
Originally posted by Justice View Post
This thread is about us sharing our road to Diamond camouflage. Whether you've already got them oe working on them.

NOTE: You glitchers aka "bootleg tryhards" with you fraudulent stats and outrageous accuracy need not apply. Talking real diamond not Cubic Zirconias lmao.

I'm working on diamond sub machine guns. They're the dominate class with no "bad" guns, BO2 favors aggressive play and there are less SMGs than AR. Those were my reasons. The Art of War/Cherry Blossom camos are done at once. I usually lower my streaks to CUAV, Lightning and Sentry gun while getting that 150 gun kills. I find Carbon Fiber to be easiest to earn in FFA.

1.) PDW57. Was my second gold weapon(after FAL) and first on smg journey. Silencer, and/or long barrel, stock are good choices. Easy gun to use, wasn't hard at all. Shoots slow but once you get it going it was beast. I'd say easy to get gold.

2.) Vector. Long barrel, laser and/or suppressor works for this. Shoots fast and has decent reload time. I'd say it was easy to get gold. Head shots were very easy because of firing at chest kicked up often. It's basically an mp7 with lower damage/range with less recoil.

3.) MP7. My favorite SMG. Silencer and/or stock is all you really need. Reload is very fast so no need for fast mag. Nice clip so no need for extended. High damage, fire rate and exaggerated amount of recoil that is very manageable. Easiest gold for me.

4.) MSMC. Argued to be best SMG. I am not a big fan though. Had to use fast mag/extended mags and then either suppressor or laser sight. Damage is really good and the sights made headshots easier. 2nd easiest SMG to use but I like faster fire rates. Still easy to get highest streaks and was as good as advertised.

I am working on Skorpion Evo now. Best SMG up close by far but worst at medium. Using laser on it now. Have about 35 headshots. Anyone have tips for this gun?

Then last is Chicom CQB. I am thinking about using it full auto. I am actually pro semi auto which is why I loved MK14 and now FAL but a burst SMG seems hard to dropshot and such. Tips? I don't need perk tips.

Also I pray for the guys grinding for Assault Rifles, LMGs, Snipers and shotguns. And lol@you trolls grinding for diamond crossbows and other goofiness.

OMG I just made this exact thread without reading yours LMAO sorry bro.
01-02-2013, 10:12 PM #25
fdz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
In the process of doing the final challenges for SVU. Not a very good sniper here the long shots with that gun is going to be a pain.
Right now I have the gold SMAW, Stinger.

SMAW challenge which is going to stop you skulls. People don't use the dragonfire apart from in HC modes.
The stinger is pretty easy up till skulls as two rockets won't kill an AGR it takes 3. Play in a party and let somebody else damage it and you fire the final shot. EMP nades voids the challenge I believe.
Ronin took me the longest after that as higher ranked killstreaks are rare. But I made a class with blackhat made it pop the flares and boom.

RPG still needs to do Carbon Fiber, Art of war and skulls.
Been told that fast hand and switch to the RPG should do it don't need to be just the RPG.

Slow rate of fire on the MSMC is what takes ages for headshots !!
Evo was pretty quick to gold and fun. ARs/LMGs is going to take an age!! May start on LMGs first.

ive seen some of the challenges needed and boy SMAW is going to hurt... i play for like 4days ingame and i only saw like 10 dragonfires... going to put SMAW as my secondary in every class and see if i get lucky as for the RPG i just need the Skulls but if i play hardpoint i will make it ^^
01-03-2013, 12:12 AM #26
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
I've found that the EASIEST way to get headshots for diamond is in hardcore. Just aim a little higher than you normally would and the headshots rack up pretty damn fast. Only downside is that after spending a few days working on your SMG or Assault classes switching back over to Core is rough. I honestly hate the fact that some of the guns take 5+ hits per kill and others only take 2. The balancing act that is BO2 is so F'd up it makes the game a bitch. Plus the hit system is majorly flawed along with matchmaking still allowing for people with horrid connections to be given a HUGE advantage.

Of course Hardcore can be frustrating as hell, but it is definitely the way to go for head shots.
Good luck to all on your Diamond camo quests

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I'm currently working on assault rifles, and the pain in the ass is the longshots. Yet take the longest to get, other than that headshots is a provably the next hardest on them.

Long shots were easy for me in hardcore. Just level your gun up and use the ACOG. Got all of my assault rifles diamond, I have to admit though it was pretty painful getting there. The Diamond ballistic knife and crossbow are in my opinion the biggest KD killers of all time.
01-03-2013, 12:21 AM #27
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Free For All has been best mode for me. I can average 4-5 headshots per game there and it is good for Revenge Medals too.

Hardcore modes are wayyyy to slow paced for me. Don't get me wrong since it is stupid to rush in HC but I want to get headshots quick. And honestly hardcore would add to the difficultly.

1.) Even though it takes one shot to the head, you have to focus on head more and you get killed easier.
2.) In core modes at least you can get lucky recoil to go from chest to head. Besides in core as long as you're aiming at the head 1 or 3 shots doesn't matter THAT much.

When no one is online I play FFA and got 60 headshots in maybe 1.5 of playing time. Also 3-5 revenge medals. One more gun to go in the Chicom. Been using full auto and it feels exactly like a poorer version of Vector like ResisttheSun says.
01-03-2013, 05:10 AM #28
t_h_e_Dagger
Pokemon Trainer
All I can say is the Chicom was a nightmare....

The following user thanked t_h_e_Dagger for this useful post:

Porter_Justice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo