10-29-2010, 05:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i'v try to decompress the patch using the same method as mw2 but it's compressed too because i see this :
Originally posted by another user
n**,ê†é±ƒE \*ÐÇ-Zw*ÐÇ-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-º}`,;**,ê†é±ƒE \*ÐÇ-Zw*ÐÇ-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-º}`,;*,ê†é±ƒE \*ÐÇ-Zw*ÐÇ-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-º}`,;,ê†é±ƒE \*ÐÇ-Zw*ÐÇ-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-º}`,;ØS{s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'xÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'xÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'xÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'xÊD4sÌ^ŽÞƒÏ‰Nñ+փωNñ+փωNñ+փωNñ+ÖËïYõŽ€ÑHSPñ‹Ž€ÑHSPñ‹Ž€ÑHSPñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹!>8v-²Hª¨‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹*Bñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHäààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààüÛFQ‹OîðsîI E&N÷*GûŒz* c‹Ç¢8‰¨»6%Q‹OîðsîI E&N÷*GûŒz* c‹Ç¢8‰¨»6% n@{¡¹B”0HT*É«P*Oì‡>  g§€j\6€”0HT*É«P>GÞ-~@{¡¹B”0HT*É«P*Oì‡>  g§€j\6€”0HT*É«P>GÞ-~17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17rÔÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0*cKYÞv˜asRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9c*Až~„ó/[#ó*ŒZð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð RrÔÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0*cKYÞv˜asRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9c*Až~„ó/[#ó*ŒZð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð rÔÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0*cKYÞv˜asRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9c*Až~„ó/[#ó*ŒZð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð ÔÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0*cKYÞv˜asRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9c*Až~„ó/[#ó*ŒZð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð ‹*ˆ5Ô*‚çªöl*öl*öl*öl*ö*œu‡¯W37ö*œu‡¯W37ö*œu‡¯W37ö*œu‡¯W37ö*œ†N«…«¸QåX@¾VD‰ŠVD‰ŠVD‰ŠVD^@É*wö

Anybody got an idea ?

The following 2 users say thank you to marc1903 for this useful post:

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡, Polska
12-12-2010, 02:10 PM #65
here the key
You must login or register to view this content.

the full key
12-12-2010, 03:58 PM #66
firefox7
XBOX 360 SUCKS
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Firstly. You CAN Decrypt it but you CAN'T Encrypt it.

It uses a type of protection called RSA. With this there's two keys. A Public Key and a Private Key. The Public Key is what the game uses to decrypt the .ff files, the Private Key is what Treyarch uses to Encrypt the .ff files. ONLY Treyarch has the Private Key.

Oh, and NOBODY has decrypted the .ff yet. I can tell you that now...

'The Unkn0wn' from sins is a wannabe me.

thats crazy how many people click thank you
03-25-2011, 10:54 AM #67
Sorry to bump this thread, but it seems like the appropriate place to ask this question.

People have posted mods for zombies like super jump and super speed, and to install it you just copy in the 3 files EBOOT.BIN, common_zombie_patch.ff, and t5_ps3f.self.

How do they patch the fast file for zombies and the other files? Is the private key and public key not needed? And how is it done? Seems like a start of something...
03-25-2011, 04:06 PM #68
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !
Originally posted by Micahmic View Post
Sorry to bump this thread, but it seems like the appropriate place to ask this question.

People have posted mods for zombies like super jump and super speed, and to install it you just copy in the 3 files EBOOT.BIN, common_zombie_patch.ff, and t5_ps3f.self.

How do they patch the fast file for zombies and the other files? Is the private key and public key not needed? And how is it done? Seems like a start of something...

Should of made a thread here.

You must login or register to view this content.

Instead of dragging up this thread.
03-25-2011, 05:29 PM #69
REZNET \|/
The Land Of The Lost.....

It uses a type of protection called RSA. With this there's two keys. A Public Key and a Private Key. The Public Key is what the game uses to decrypt the .ff files, the Private Key is what Treyarch uses to Encrypt the .ff files. ONLY Treyarch has the Private Key.

im not trying to be retarted or anything
and not a fanboy to any of u and hunter

But what about hunter my question is i looked into youtube and see his XP lobby now that confused me alot what's with that?
03-25-2011, 05:44 PM #70
xXCoLt
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Strike
You could decrypt it, if you have the Private Key, which can be calculated by using the backwarded extended euclidean algorithm with the inductive variant with aorig<0, borig>∞-1, θ=0 and 1ggT≡ ℵ/1
For this you only need the Public Key and a big data center Happy. (There are progams for that (normally to calculate passwords)) Sorry for my (bad) English, I´m russian.

Ye timeline was calculated, lol 15,000,000 running for 46 years to crack the RSA lol.... Almost there

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Flex99923 View Post
I have 10 super computers in my basement, i use them to crack my neighbours wireless wep key, Will that do ?

No but 14,999,990 more SCPUs will do the trick lol...
03-25-2011, 06:21 PM #71

Finally a boss who does not say shit of black ops' patch_mp.ff.
Last edited by xCristian ; 03-25-2011 at 06:28 PM.
03-25-2011, 10:13 PM #72
Originally posted by Mr.
Do you think the private key will be leaked by a staff member?
And also if it is leaked can they change it?

They can't change it unless they want to release a 7GB update of BO containing every fastfile reencrypted with the new key.
03-26-2011, 10:45 PM #73
RGB
2JZ BBWWARRMMMMM
encryption is used, you will not get any further

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo