10-29-2010, 05:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i'v try to decompress the patch using the same method as mw2 but it's compressed too because i see this :
Originally posted by another user
n**,ê†é±ƒE \*ÐÇ-Zw*ÐÇ-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-º}`,;**,ê†é±ƒE \*ÐÇ-Zw*ÐÇ-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-º}`,;*,ê†é±ƒE \*ÐÇ-Zw*ÐÇ-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-º}`,;,ê†é±ƒE \*ÐÇ-Zw*ÐÇ-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-*P*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-Zw*Ç-º}`,;ØS{s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'xÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'xÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'xÊD4s'*±MУxÊD4s'xÊD4sÌ^ŽÞƒÏ‰Nñ+փωNñ+փωNñ+փωNñ+ÖËïYõŽ€ÑHSPñ‹Ž€ÑHSPñ‹Ž€ÑHSPñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹!>8v-²Hª¨‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹*Bñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Žñ‹Ž€ÑHñ‹Ž€ÑHäààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààüÛFQ‹OîðsîI E&N÷*GûŒz* c‹Ç¢8‰¨»6%Q‹OîðsîI E&N÷*GûŒz* c‹Ç¢8‰¨»6% n@{¡¹B”0HT*É«P*Oì‡>  g§€j\6€”0HT*É«P>GÞ-~@{¡¹B”0HT*É«P*Oì‡>  g§€j\6€”0HT*É«P>GÞ-~17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17*17rÔÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0*cKYÞv˜asRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9c*Až~„ó/[#ó*ŒZð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð RrÔÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0*cKYÞv˜asRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9c*Až~„ó/[#ó*ŒZð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð rÔÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0*cKYÞv˜asRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9c*Až~„ó/[#ó*ŒZð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð ÔÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0ÕP&0*cKYÞv˜asRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9dasRr9c*Až~„ó/[#ó*ŒZð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð Õð ‹*ˆ5Ô*‚çªöl*öl*öl*öl*ö*œu‡¯W37ö*œu‡¯W37ö*œu‡¯W37ö*œu‡¯W37ö*œ†N«…«¸QåX@¾VD‰ŠVD‰ŠVD‰ŠVD^@É*wö

Anybody got an idea ?

The following 2 users say thank you to marc1903 for this useful post:

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡, Polska
10-29-2010, 05:38 PM #2
Traxx
Banned
ask the unknown from sins he has the decrypted ff
10-29-2010, 05:47 PM #3
i think he didn't tell me how he does
10-29-2010, 06:47 PM #4
It's encrypted.
10-30-2010, 01:57 AM #5
Assassin
Easter Egg!
really ?
you THAT stupid ... ever heard of ENCRYPTION .

The following 8 users say thank you to Assassin for this useful post:

Aced, Mr. DarkKV, New York BOY !, Rath, Showme_the_cash, Stejzz, Th3RedEye, ZoneTw0
10-30-2010, 03:10 AM #6
fightinillini94
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Traxx View Post
ask the unknown from sins he has the decrypted ff

I thought he just modded the xex?

The following user thanked fightinillini94 for this useful post:

Lofti
10-30-2010, 07:18 AM #7
Originally posted by bob View Post
really ?
you THAT stupid ... ever heard of ENCRYPTION .

LOL thanks for the laugh!:evil:
10-30-2010, 09:30 AM #8
Firstly. You CAN Decrypt it but you CAN'T Encrypt it.

It uses a type of protection called RSA. With this there's two keys. A Public Key and a Private Key. The Public Key is what the game uses to decrypt the .ff files, the Private Key is what Treyarch uses to Encrypt the .ff files. ONLY Treyarch has the Private Key.

Oh, and NOBODY has decrypted the .ff yet. I can tell you that now...

'The Unkn0wn' from sins is a wannabe me.

The following 102 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

-Garf-, -Smurf-, .Andy, .Kane., Aced, Ada Wong, Adam West, Albanian', Alfa, Dank, bcb, Brentdevent, camk, chris2595, CRaZyY, DanGFX, defwegwreh, Diezel, DinoFreak, divybc, dkfallen, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, Dylan_Owns, eddydiep, Elite_hacker12, firefox7, FrozN, frub3nz, gamekilla, Geeqoh, Gendjisan, GNDOOOR_KILLER, Heres_Kenny, Honeybro, hunter12, Hawk, ihaxgames, illegalDreamz, iMAGEi, iThenrik, ItZ╬Tito16, IW_JOSH, jake-thesnake, Jakob, jamesfo0, JewBagel, jonnyman69, jopps04, jp187187, KaYos, killemall-emg, knazze, kprz24, Leiino, Lofti, mafiafan123, marc1903, ModThatGame, Mr.MoldyOrange, mussyim, Mw2Freak13, New York BOY !, NOTANOOB, oI xPozeD Io, onrode, Peirau, pixie5, Polska, Pro-Green, purp papa, ReeSeR, CHAOZ, Scrumilation, ShAdoW_RiDa, sir_matt_busby, SpankyTheClown, Stejzz, Strike Venom, StRoNgEsT_BOi, SuCk10PrEsTiGeS, Suxh4rd2bu, Tazox94, The Overdose, The-Don, thedufeys, Traxx, Unonymous, V A G I N A, Weescotty, Wild., Winty, wipe your mouth, x Too GodLy x, x420XP, xChoco--, xCristian, xd366, Xx_BUTTZAEU_xX and 2 other users.
10-30-2010, 09:50 AM #9
Strike Venom
Top Down Siad Barre
You could decrypt it, if you have the Private Key, which can be calculated by using the backwarded extended euclidean algorithm with the inductive variant with aorig<0, borig>∞-1, θ=0 and 1ggT≡ ℵ/1
For this you only need the Public Key and a big data center Happy. (There are progams for that (normally to calculate passwords)) Sorry for my (bad) English, I´m russian.
Last edited by Strike Venom ; 10-30-2010 at 09:55 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Strike Venom for this useful post:

diogossx, GUESS_HU, IDontbreak, ihaxgames, Mr__Shalemari
10-30-2010, 09:57 AM #10
Arvindian
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Firstly. You CAN Decrypt it but you CAN'T Encrypt it.

It uses a type of protection called RSA. With this there's two keys. A Public Key and a Private Key. The Public Key is what the game uses to decrypt the .ff files, the Private Key is what Treyarch uses to Encrypt the .ff files. ONLY Treyarch has the Private Key.

Oh, and NOBODY has decrypted the .ff yet. I can tell you that now...

'The Unkn0wn' from sins is a wannabe me.

Wow haven't seen you around here for ages! Oh yh remember u said the decrypt HDD wouldn't work? Well you were wrong, I know someone who has used that method but has altered it slighty to get it working. So why Lie?

The following user thanked Arvindian for this useful post:

Otaku Buster

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo