Post: Post All Prestige Hacking , Bypasses, or Challenge Lobby Theories Here!
11-19-2010, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title says. Post all theories you have here.

Do not post here if you don't have a serious theory, or you want someone to do this for you. If you do, your post will be deleted.
Last edited by iDelete ; 11-19-2010 at 09:53 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to iDelete for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, bavayjeremy, BooshMayne, Cpt.S, Dreamcather, Deadpool, Extractz92, GuitarSlash, ILovePie24!!, IzBoogz, Klots, ljjp, Lucid Ghost, Proboscis, Rea, SALOOTME, skitterz, Spraze, Toon_Squad, Vectriixx, xBlancoLegiit, xJayJayOkocha_, xxcodfreakxx
11-23-2010, 03:34 AM #56
ALL this is patched.

But wait, im sure the bunch of losers that play 24#24 will find 1 quick

The following user thanked WeLikePoutine for this useful post:

jaimelespois
11-23-2010, 03:45 AM #57
k what if u use proxy ... type doesnt matter and then played blackops w the patch still installed then while in game or at least on the server were to delete the patch but still be on there new server u would be unbound and technically playin on a bound server.. right? so the problem is tht i tried this and the black ops patch is the only one u cannot delete in game sooo find a way to get around this and ya lol then if u did find a way around it maybe u could do the old prestige hack/glitch and have it work along w all the other glitches like guns/camo and so on so someone plzz try this and get back to me lol
11-23-2010, 04:42 AM #58
i lol i
The Darkness
Originally posted by WeLikePoutine View Post
ALL this is patched.

I'm sure the guys that find something don't play 24/7 xD It seems like more of a hobby so people can be respected for their work :P
11-23-2010, 08:22 AM #59
Dylan_Owns
Master of teh internetz
Originally posted by WeLikePoutine View Post
ALL this is patched.

Answer me something.

What the hell is a 24#24? I have never once heard that expression in my life...
11-23-2010, 11:48 AM #60
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
what about bypassing with RFOM? would that do anything?
11-23-2010, 11:58 AM #61
lolpwnedlol
Gym leader
hey I'm now to this sit wtf is proxy i hear everyone saying what if you use proxy
11-24-2010, 01:24 AM #62
Originally posted by Owns View Post
Answer me something.

What the hell is a 24#24? I have never once heard that expression in my life...

24/7 if you prefer.

And why do they say all the time what color is a piece of white paper? ITS WHITE!

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by lolpwnedlol View Post
hey I'm now to this sit wtf is proxy i hear everyone saying what if you use proxy

A proxy man! Its like god, everyone know this.
You can use one to bypass games patches (I HATE PATCHES)

Look at this to download:
You must login or register to view this content.

It says MW2 but its for any game
11-24-2010, 08:33 AM #63
1337Snipz
Save Point
the problem is .. now BO fixes and updates are done LIVE so the whole bypass thingy won't work i guess. /facepalm
11-24-2010, 12:44 PM #64
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
that sucks, what about using Anon proxy or patch blocker and then bypassing with RFOM?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo