Post: Post All Prestige Hacking , Bypasses, or Challenge Lobby Theories Here!
11-19-2010, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What the title says. Post all theories you have here.

Do not post here if you don't have a serious theory, or you want someone to do this for you. If you do, your post will be deleted.
Last edited by iDelete ; 11-19-2010 at 09:53 PM.

The following 24 users say thank you to iDelete for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, bavayjeremy, BooshMayne, Cpt.S, Dreamcather, Deadpool, Extractz92, GuitarSlash, ILovePie24!!, IzBoogz, Klots, ljjp, Lucid Ghost, Proboscis, Rea, SALOOTME, skitterz, Spraze, Toon_Squad, Vectriixx, xBlancoLegiit, xJayJayOkocha_, xxcodfreakxx
11-20-2010, 05:59 PM #38
New York BOY !
Service Shop Owner ;
Originally posted by clems2792 View Post
Nan justement c'est une hypothèse, pour mettre sur la piste d'une éventuelle solutions.

Oh, j voi, merci ka mem
11-21-2010, 08:35 AM #39
just a thought i know its dumb lol, has anyone tried the normal prestidge glitch but insted switching back to player match from comabt switching back to wager or privite match where ur account is still linked, i know its probley also blocked by the hotfix but worth a try if anyones still got a level 50 combat i dont i prestidged mine for fun of it.....
11-21-2010, 08:38 AM #40
billionk
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by mutinydifiants View Post
just a thought i know its dumb lol, has anyone tried the normal prestidge glitch but insted switching back to player match from comabt switching back to wager or privite match where ur account is still linked, i know its probley also blocked by the hotfix but worth a try if anyones still got a level 50 combat i dont i prestidged mine for fun of it.....

I might try that later but I bet it wont work :S
11-21-2010, 08:40 AM #41
Originally posted by billionk View Post
I might try that later but I bet it wont work :S

yeah it probs wont but you never know!
11-21-2010, 10:22 AM #42
DOnt do the combat training bypass.

It puts you back to level 1 zero prestige.

I dont really care though, i am just warning everyone..

# If anyone comes up with another method, please message me @Smile

LIKE IF I HELPED
11-21-2010, 11:00 AM #43
iDarkWolf
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Tuggers View Post
DOnt do the combat training bypass.

It puts you back to level 1 zero prestige.

I dont really care though, i am just warning everyone..

# If anyone comes up with another method, please message me @Smile

LIKE IF I HELPED

everyone was aware of that issue already :| you just stated the obvious!
11-21-2010, 11:31 AM #44
datbenkid
Do a barrel roll!
Well i tried bypassing on the french sever it let me connect to sever and play online but obs no 1 was on (say i got reset in french)... so me and my mate played combat traning till we level 50 and we tried the prestige glitch it work well until i was 15th... So once im prestige 15 ive exit game and let my mate go on my account to make sure i don't get reset but when he goes on it "Your file has been corrupted and been restored to latest stats you have from our server" is there any way to solve this? Play online while bypassed? maybe ?

What you think guys ?
11-21-2010, 06:29 PM #45
Well i Deleted the patch and went online didnt let me connet to the online server
And i carnt try it the ps3 jailbreak way because it wont let me install the pkg file some error code comes up And i NEED HELPPPP !!!
11-21-2010, 06:45 PM #46
Jteezay09
aka Chocolate
Originally posted by devilsman15 View Post
Well i Deleted the patch and went online didnt let me connet to the online server
And i carnt try it the ps3 jailbreak way because it wont let me install the pkg file some error code comes up And i NEED HELPPPP !!!

there is no way to do it anymore

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo