12-01-2010, 01:03 PM #1
Helios
Coolest Kid Around.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Due to a lot of people recently been banned and making a new thread about it, post it in here to keep this section clean.

Posting in this thread will also help you by reading previous posts to find out why you was banned.

Any other topics about being banned will be closed.

When posting in here it might be useful to post why you think you have been banned to help other users help you such as "I boosted" etc...

- Helios. :3
Last edited by Drackos ; 12-24-2010 at 08:35 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Helios for this useful post:

Dank, baycod9, bnader, DinoFreak, FlashyGuy, KaYos, Saint Jimmy, Toon_Squad, xdxkiidx
12-03-2010, 09:19 AM #47
Dopey
NGU :/
Originally posted by millapepe View Post
Fag! Get off a hacking website if u dont like hacking video games

---------- Post added 12-03-2010 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-02-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

Fag! Whats more fun that hacking games? Who doesnt like super jump, super speed and all that good shit? retard get of a hacking website if u dont like to hack games, fagget

was calling them a fag necessary?

The following 4 users say thank you to Dopey for this useful post:

Alphex, Connor, IzBoogz, ryz999
12-03-2010, 10:18 AM #48
Banned and reset from 6th Prestige Lv.35 to crap.
12-03-2010, 11:00 AM #49
Got banned ²
From Prestige 3 Lv 50 to 1 -.-
12-03-2010, 11:23 AM #50
Joe Stalin
Geohot FTW!
Originally posted by Snake View Post
Seems as though Treyarch is having problems patching this baby or you guys went over the limit or one of your friends turned on you... Cause when the private match xp glitch was there, no one got banned from what I heard. So why now?

ya man idk, i boosted a few times with the private match xp glitch then i did the split screen you found out i got banned the first time 48 hours:n:/facepalm:wtf:
12-03-2010, 11:39 AM #51
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Originally posted by NiTeMaRe View Post
wow all i did was demo boost and the splitscreen boost. the splitscreen boost seems to be the one getting everyone banned.

Yh I did everything that was possible to Cheat OR Hack and I pay the consciouses now.

But thats not the strange thing that happen to me and my m8, On my other account which i have never Glitched, Cheated nor even did the Hack both of us got BANNED for 48hrs I really didnt know WHY. We always played HeadQuarters Nothing else. So I complained to 3arch Gay Quarters ques what NO REPLY LOL.
12-03-2010, 04:05 PM #52
ryz999
Gym leader
I think Treyarch should only ban boosters if they meet this criteria

1) They boost in games where other players are trying to play legitimately
Or
2) They boost for super high stats

Other than that, i think Treyarch should let them get on with it. As long as they're not hurting anyone, it doesn't matter.

The following 3 users say thank you to ryz999 for this useful post:

Markie-, thinkcentre12ba
12-03-2010, 05:00 PM #53
thinkcentre12ba
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
I got Banned 34hr left

Prestige hacking to 12th
Boosting on demolition
Offensive Language and Emblem

how do u learn y u were banned?
12-03-2010, 05:49 PM #54
ryz999
Gym leader
Originally posted by xMark
100% aggree.
We even didnt disturbed any legit players.
No one cares about a little bit boosting.
Only Treyarch act like we are Jailbreak modders or something like that lol...
Treyarch :n:

Exactly. The only thing holding me back from doing the Split Screen XP glitch is because Treyarch are getting all Nazi about a bit of harmless boosting.
12-03-2010, 08:29 PM #55
mero8888
Bounty hunter
I have been banned for 6 days because i was #1# on domination, then reset to lvl 1 :'(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo