01-23-2011, 09:29 PM #1
TheKid420
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw8pwtbPAjI]YouTube - Black Ops Get Host And Use Lag Switch[/ame]

( when in party press select and make sure " SEARCH PREFERENCES " is set to " LOCALE ONLY " )

1) find a game you want to play (can be wager match if you like)

2) when you click x on the game type wait for it to say 0:10 " Found XX Matches.... Getting Match Quality...." then turn ON your lag switch

3) leave your switch ON untill it says " Waiting For X More Players.... " ( or if it does what it did to me in the video 0:25, just do what i did Smile )

4) wait for people to join your game

5) when ppl join get ready to flick your switch to save host from migration like in video @ 1:45

6) enjoy your game as host

Here is a video showing you how to set up your lag switch.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djb3WDdNJGY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Originally posted by kyledezow View Post
you have to have your lag switch between your modem and your router or
if you have a switch box put your lag switch between your router and the switch box.
This video should help better You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this I know it will help some people who are trying to get there switch working for the first time.
Last edited by TheKid420 ; 02-15-2011 at 01:35 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

ant_uk_08, blackhawksom, cresterk, dropped.jag, EaSt SiDE, hofpint, iNgLewooD64-, Jerkwadd562, jsrgaj, krazypsn, kyledezow, Leiino, mero8888, MrJC, omfgwtflolmfao, sgtdavez, shoaib_12, Siberian Husky, Soldier., TONEY777, tooskilled2k11, Weescotty, x Too GodLy x
03-14-2011, 06:12 PM #128
Hi, first of all thanks for the tutorial. I just have a question. Ive read on other threads that you risk being banned using this method in game on xbox live because they can detect the link is being broken from xbox to router and that one way to overcome this problem is to use the lag switch via a ethernet splitter box. I have no intention of cheating in game. I just wish to use a lag switch to get host every time. my question is will it be ok to have the lag switch linked from the router to my xbox direct and go undetected if my intenetion is to just get host and not use the lag switch in game.
03-16-2011, 09:23 AM #129
just an update. Set mine uo through a splitter, works perfect.. Just a note to xbox users. It always searches for potential matches straight away so just turn the switch on straight away. eventually it runs out and starts a new party with just you and then your just waiting for others to join. Follow instructiuons as per tut from here.

Playing as host is brilliant and definatly an significant advantage imo.
03-16-2011, 11:23 AM #130
jsrgaj
Keeper
It works fine
03-16-2011, 09:28 PM #131
U Can Get Banned For This
03-17-2011, 12:22 PM #132
You should make a video of trying to "lag switch" with Net tools
03-18-2011, 07:18 AM #133
i like ur lag switch. how its on the back of ur controller? lol i just bought one for 20. didnt feel like makin one, even tho its simple as hell. but i bought one frm the uk dude the sells em off of ebay. but nice cant wait to use this for black ops :p
03-18-2011, 10:15 AM #134
wheres wireless lag switch link?
03-18-2011, 10:03 PM #135
SMaKeD
Haxor!
since 2008
03-20-2011, 10:43 PM #136
Ok so I got no problem getting host the only problem is no one seems to join. I have waited there for 10 minutes without one person connecting to me, what am I doing wrong?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo