01-23-2011, 09:29 PM #1
TheKid420
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw8pwtbPAjI]YouTube - Black Ops Get Host And Use Lag Switch[/ame]

( when in party press select and make sure " SEARCH PREFERENCES " is set to " LOCALE ONLY " )

1) find a game you want to play (can be wager match if you like)

2) when you click x on the game type wait for it to say 0:10 " Found XX Matches.... Getting Match Quality...." then turn ON your lag switch

3) leave your switch ON untill it says " Waiting For X More Players.... " ( or if it does what it did to me in the video 0:25, just do what i did Smile )

4) wait for people to join your game

5) when ppl join get ready to flick your switch to save host from migration like in video @ 1:45

6) enjoy your game as host

Here is a video showing you how to set up your lag switch.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djb3WDdNJGY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Originally posted by kyledezow View Post
you have to have your lag switch between your modem and your router or
if you have a switch box put your lag switch between your router and the switch box.
This video should help better You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this I know it will help some people who are trying to get there switch working for the first time.
Last edited by TheKid420 ; 02-15-2011 at 01:35 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

ant_uk_08, blackhawksom, cresterk, dropped.jag, EaSt SiDE, hofpint, iNgLewooD64-, Jerkwadd562, jsrgaj, krazypsn, kyledezow, Leiino, mero8888, MrJC, omfgwtflolmfao, sgtdavez, shoaib_12, Siberian Husky, Soldier., TONEY777, tooskilled2k11, Weescotty, x Too GodLy x
02-05-2011, 07:44 PM #83
wHAT TYPE OF CABLE DO U USE?
I CONNECTED MY LAGSWITCH TO MY PS3 FROM MY MODEM DIRECTLY WHEN I TURN IT ON IT SIGNS ME OFF? DO I NEED A ROUTER??
02-07-2011, 12:57 AM #84
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by EATMYKLIPZ View Post
wHAT TYPE OF CABLE DO U USE?
I CONNECTED MY LAGSWITCH TO MY PS3 FROM MY MODEM DIRECTLY WHEN I TURN IT ON IT SIGNS ME OFF? DO I NEED A ROUTER??

No just make sure u connected ur switch properly
02-07-2011, 04:19 PM #85
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by TheKid420 View Post
In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

You must login or register to view this content.

( when in party press select and make sure " SEARCH PREFERENCES " is set to " LOCALE ONLY " )

2) when you click x on the game type wait for it to say 0:10 " Found XX Matches.... Getting Match Quality...." then turn ON your lag switch

3) leave your switch ON untill it says " Waiting For X More Players.... " ( or if it does what it did to me in the video 0:25, just do what i did Smile )

5) when ppl join get ready to flick your switch to save host from migration like in video @ 1:45

Thanks for this :y:

The following 2 users say thank you to oToxicity for this useful post:

REALSUPREME, TheKid420
02-09-2011, 10:11 PM #86
TheKid420
Are you high?
No problem Smile
02-09-2011, 10:46 PM #87
monkystyle
L33T :carling: H@X0R
Originally posted by TheKid420 View Post
In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

would you please show me or tell me how to make my lag switch to look like your and how to stick it to your controller so i won't need to have a friend turning it on and off for me?
02-10-2011, 04:35 PM #88
Nikola'
Are you high?
Pls Peeps Stop sayin :WTF Why are you using a ****ing Lag Switch , you have No Skill !
Really Guys , this Site is made for those thing , you cant come and say : Dont show Glitches on a Glitching site -.-
Greez

The following user thanked Nikola' for this useful post:

TheKid420
02-10-2011, 11:06 PM #89
I used Net Tools 5 as my lag switch but I can't seem to get into a lobby on my own. I do everything in the tutorial up to "trying to join 1 potential game" as in the vid tutorial. I leave my switch on then but for some reason it won't take me into a lobby it just says "Joining lobby" can someone please help me please?
02-10-2011, 11:41 PM #90
Htown
Haxor!
lol i used too have a lag switch. good post
02-11-2011, 12:11 AM #91
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by Stevanovic10 View Post
Pls Peeps Stop sayin :WTF Why are you using a ****ing Lag Switch , you have No Skill !
Really Guys , this Site is made for those thing , you cant come and say : Dont show Glitches on a Glitching site -.-
Greez

Thank you!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by 12 View Post
I used Net Tools 5 as my lag switch but I can't seem to get into a lobby on my own. I do everything in the tutorial up to "trying to join 1 potential game" as in the vid tutorial. I leave my switch on then but for some reason it won't take me into a lobby it just says "Joining lobby" can someone please help me please?

Make sure your lobby settings are set to "LOCATE ONLY" and make sure your NAT is open. If you have both those set properly you should be fine. If they are set properly and u still have problems then back out to main menus in game and sign out and sign back in.
I have to do that when I'm using my switch in a game and I hold it to long then the host migrates.
Send me some feed back and let me know how it works for u Smile

The following user thanked TheKid420 for this useful post:

shoaib_12

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo