01-23-2011, 09:29 PM #1
TheKid420
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this video ill show you how to get host useing a lag switch.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw8pwtbPAjI]YouTube - Black Ops Get Host And Use Lag Switch[/ame]

( when in party press select and make sure " SEARCH PREFERENCES " is set to " LOCALE ONLY " )

1) find a game you want to play (can be wager match if you like)

2) when you click x on the game type wait for it to say 0:10 " Found XX Matches.... Getting Match Quality...." then turn ON your lag switch

3) leave your switch ON untill it says " Waiting For X More Players.... " ( or if it does what it did to me in the video 0:25, just do what i did Smile )

4) wait for people to join your game

5) when ppl join get ready to flick your switch to save host from migration like in video @ 1:45

6) enjoy your game as host

Here is a video showing you how to set up your lag switch.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djb3WDdNJGY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Originally posted by kyledezow View Post
you have to have your lag switch between your modem and your router or
if you have a switch box put your lag switch between your router and the switch box.
This video should help better You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for this I know it will help some people who are trying to get there switch working for the first time.
Last edited by TheKid420 ; 02-15-2011 at 01:35 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

ant_uk_08, blackhawksom, cresterk, dropped.jag, EaSt SiDE, hofpint, iNgLewooD64-, Jerkwadd562, jsrgaj, krazypsn, kyledezow, Leiino, mero8888, MrJC, omfgwtflolmfao, sgtdavez, shoaib_12, Siberian Husky, Soldier., TONEY777, tooskilled2k11, Weescotty, x Too GodLy x
05-15-2011, 10:07 PM #137
swaggtheroy
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheKid420 View Post
Great video man thanks for that Smile I hope u don't mind that I added your post to my thread

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

U are an idiot. WTF is swm?

spelled wrong mate
05-17-2011, 01:52 PM #138
Default Avatar
thedman
hey guys! could anyone please help me out.. I made a lag switch and its perfectly done... I only have a router no modem(or the other way round) its hooked up to my a socket at my home phone so im guessing that acts like a modem.. anyway i connect my ethernet cable from my router to my ps3 and everytime i use it i get signed out.. can anyone advise me? im thinking i need to buy a ethernet hub as set it up as follows > router---Lag switch---Hub----ps3.. at the min im confused because of the router/modem issue maybe it could be a 2 in1 kinda thing, but i definitley only have one box around the house that has anything to do with the internet.... plz help thank you..
05-18-2011, 10:39 PM #139
TheKid420
Are you high?
Wow can't beleave this thread is still kickin! Go to my updated one for after patch. It's in the Black ops exploits and hacks section. If yaz still need help after u look at that one message me and I'll try to help
06-08-2011, 08:45 PM #140
Everything works perfectly for me, except when it tries to migrate host. I put my lag switch on when it gets to 4 and quickly turn it off and back on before it gets to 5. However, every single time I get kicked out and it says "Game lobby closed." Any ideas?

I am on Xbox 360 by the way.
07-10-2011, 05:37 AM #141
Originally posted by Method3909 View Post
Everything works perfectly for me, except when it tries to migrate host. I put my lag switch on when it gets to 4 and quickly turn it off and back on before it gets to 5. However, every single time I get kicked out and it says "Game lobby closed." Any ideas?

I am on Xbox 360 by the way.

Dude same thing happens to me. Kid420 we need your help!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo