06-28-2011, 05:26 PM #1
mattk3650
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was planning on buying the hardened edition of Black Ops so I could get the classic zombies map and share it with all my friends, and learned that Activision doesn't manufacture the Hardened and Prestige editions anymore. So basically, they are not releasing Classic Zombies into the Playstation Store / Live Marketplace, and you can't get it in stores either.

Now my only options are to A: Buy the no-longer manufactured Hardened Edition of ebay for $100+ B: Find someone willing to gameshare their PSN account to 4-5 of my friends or C: Steal someone's account

I'm not really fond of any of those options and I just want the maps. That does it, I'm emailing Activision.

Does anyone else find this unfair? Is Activision ever going to release the Classic Maps?

The following user thanked mattk3650 for this useful post:

O.P

The following 6 users groaned at mattk3650 for this awful post:

Anthony, Assassin, B Loner, hTx_Stunna_713, JP, Nknights23
06-28-2011, 05:31 PM #2
Ameht!
Dark Knight
not unfair shouldve bought it when it was being offered like i did

The following 3 users say thank you to Ameht! for this useful post:

FuzzaMuzza, juddylovespizza, Nknights23

The following user groaned Ameht! for this awful post:

Naruto
06-28-2011, 06:03 PM #3
TAFF
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by psameht View Post
not unfair shouldve bought it when it was being offered like i did

Sorry bro but it is unfair. Perhaps he couldn't afford to purchase it at the time like your privileged self was able to.

The following user groaned TAFF for this awful post:

hTx_Stunna_713
06-28-2011, 06:21 PM #4
Anthony
$10 for this? Im poor now
It is not unfair. It is wether you chose to buy the Prestige or Hardened the first day. I was aware that they were NOT going to re sale the maps, so I bought the prestige edition
06-28-2011, 06:23 PM #5
Vo1ture
Space Ninja
Not unfair at all. Quit bitching pussy.

The following 2 users say thank you to Vo1ture for this useful post:

Anthony, Nknights23

The following 2 users groaned at Vo1ture for this awful post:

Montealvo_0, Naruto
06-28-2011, 06:43 PM #6
AlmightyRyan
Gym leader
Just get Call of Duty: World at War.

The following user thanked AlmightyRyan for this useful post:

dela_tiges12
06-28-2011, 07:00 PM #7
I agree though its messed up about how we cant get the maps they were fun and we should get them
06-28-2011, 07:01 PM #8
cbr400rr
Do a barrel roll!
It is so corny that Treyarch is not releasing the zombie WAW maps. There are only some many around and several people have complained that there is not many people on playing the WAW maps. I don't play zombies but just plain stupid, they would make millions off that maps. lol..
06-28-2011, 07:15 PM #9
mattk3650
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Anthony
It is not unfair. It is wether you chose to buy the Prestige or Hardened the first day. I was aware that they were NOT going to re sale the maps, so I bought the prestige edition

Do you NOT REMEMBER Call of Duty: Classic? The free download included in the Hardened and Prestige Editions of MW2? The one that was then released into the Playstation Store and Xbox Live Marketplace? That one? You would figure they would do the same thing. I don't even play multiplayer in Black Ops. A lot of people only play the zombies.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Here's what Activision told me

Originally posted by Activision
Hi,

Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support.

Those maps are exclusive to the Prestige and Hardened editions of the game and are not purchasable. We do not know if the maps will become available for purchase,

For an estimated timeframe of release dates if they able to be purchase, please visit our Investors' page at You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.

Please feel free to contact us again by phone or email if you have any more questions.

I checked those pages and saw nothing about the maps. It appears that they haven't decided not to release it yet, though.

The following user thanked mattk3650 for this useful post:

dela_tiges12
06-28-2011, 07:20 PM #10
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Originally posted by TAFF View Post
Sorry bro but it is unfair. Perhaps he couldn't afford to purchase it at the time like your privileged self was able to.

so he missed out . thats why its called LIMITED offer not unfair at all

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo