06-28-2011, 05:26 PM #1
mattk3650
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was planning on buying the hardened edition of Black Ops so I could get the classic zombies map and share it with all my friends, and learned that Activision doesn't manufacture the Hardened and Prestige editions anymore. So basically, they are not releasing Classic Zombies into the Playstation Store / Live Marketplace, and you can't get it in stores either.

Now my only options are to A: Buy the no-longer manufactured Hardened Edition of ebay for $100+ B: Find someone willing to gameshare their PSN account to 4-5 of my friends or C: Steal someone's account

I'm not really fond of any of those options and I just want the maps. That does it, I'm emailing Activision.

Does anyone else find this unfair? Is Activision ever going to release the Classic Maps?

The following user thanked mattk3650 for this useful post:

O.P

The following 6 users groaned at mattk3650 for this awful post:

Anthony, Assassin, B Loner, hTx_Stunna_713, JP, Nknights23
07-01-2011, 09:53 PM #29
mattk3650
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by omfgwtflolmfao View Post
If you email Activision don't say that you are going to gameshare them to your friends.

I emailed them about whether or not they would release the maps, and they didn't say much. Then I made another account and made an attempt to make them give me a code saying that my code didn't work, and basically, I need a scan of a receipt that will be easy to photoshop, and a scan of the insert for the code. If anyone is cool enough to upload scans, you can help a lot of people out. I can make a post all about it.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Originally posted by omfgwtflolmfao View Post
If you email Activision don't say that you are going to gameshare them to your friends.

I emailed them about whether or not they would release the maps, and they didn't say much. Then I made another account and made an attempt to make them give me a code saying that my code didn't work, and basically, I need a scan of a receipt that will be easy to photoshop, and a scan of the insert for the code. If anyone is cool enough to upload scans, you can help a lot of people out. I can make a post all about it. :mudkip:
07-02-2011, 06:31 AM #30
DemonPaladin
Bad Meets Evil
I just want to get back on psn :carling:
07-02-2011, 10:07 AM #31
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
I'd sell you mine but unless you can tell me why I'd willingly give someone the password to my main account then Im not too keen on doing it. Still have 3 downloads left though.
07-06-2011, 08:16 AM #32
Buy CoD world at war (its cheap at most stores now) then buy the map packs on the store for $9.99 but it still takes up a good chunk of money altogether about 50 altogether for me, but better than Ebay.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo