04-04-2010, 01:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS3 Patch Blocker v2.3

You must login or register to view this content.

Info
Patch Blocker v2.3 the successor from its predecessor v1.0 (Over 9000 Downloads), Based around Modern Warfare 2 - This simple tool allows users to Block patches for ANY game on PS3. This tool is famous for allowing the Modern Warfare 2 -10th Prestige Hack and Modern Warfare 2 - Leaderboard Hack.

What's New?
- Faster Connection Times
- Completely Re-Written from Scratch
- Multiple 'Block Methods' (As Pictured Above)
- Method to 'Allow Patches' (So you don't waste time with the PS3's Network Settings)
- Support for 'HTTP CONNECT'
- Longer Signed In

Update v2.3
- Updated GUI

Possible Future Updates
- Currently finding a way to keep the user signed-in.

If you have downloaded v2.2, Re-Download v2.3

All Updates after buying are FREE!

Money made by this tool will be used to buy new resources and allow me to create more and advanced programs in the future.

License Key - Price & Quantity
1 - License Key - $5
2 - License Keys - $8 (20% Discount than Buying Two $5 License Keys)
3 - License Keys - $12 (20% Discount than Buying Three $5 License Keys)

If a License Key is released to the public, It WILL be blocked from being used, without any warnings.

If you would find this easier, You can post a reply to have your License Key PM'ed to you on NGU.

WARNING : YOU NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO USE THIS PROGRAM, YOU ALSO NEED .NET Framework 3.5!
Last edited by TheUnkn0wn ; 06-17-2010 at 01:26 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to TheUnkn0wn for this useful post:

-Smurf-, AgentSexyPig, Alfa, andrewman18, Aule, BRB16, Chaldo13, codbeast781, DanGFX, Draama, Dreamcather, edo526, GNDOOOR_KILLER, gtav, Hells, HSx9, ibombo, Jerry_, Karoolus, mnm786, orange12, Pewp, sir_matt_busby, skgroup, Stefo12, Tons, ToXic_xLeGnDx, Uk_ViiPeR, xdog228x, XSnIpEriSBaCk
04-04-2010, 04:38 PM #20
i bought patch blocker 2.1 and what do i do now
04-04-2010, 04:38 PM #21
Originally posted by PSNkloops View Post
that means psn is down or you f*cked up!

But without the patch blocker I can sign in
04-04-2010, 04:43 PM #22
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
Really good idea to make people pay for it now.
04-04-2010, 05:13 PM #23
yea why wud i pay for sumthing that wont keep me signed in when i can just by resistance
04-04-2010, 07:22 PM #24
Originally posted by Tacotime77 View Post
I understand you put a lot of time and effort into it and a lot of people don't realize that. That's why I think you do deserve donations but whatever. And the RFOM way you can messege, invite, join, be in text chats. If you find a way to make the patch blocker do all that and stay signed in people will definately pay for it Winky Winky I'm not trying to flame, it's just my opinion you can hate if you want =) And to the guy that called me a leecher, when have I ever leached anything? I've been on the CoD4 hacking scene since the 1st time it's been hacked and there were only like 100 people on this sight. DarkMattata and I were the ones that found out how to bypass and little leechers leaked it and it became boost-fest. We wanted it to be just fun mods like this You must login or register to view this content. but it was completely ruined to leechers. I never leech enything gtfo pl0x =D

Strange, I have RFoM and I cant message or invite people.
04-04-2010, 07:32 PM #25
sen me the info again you say it was at me email and there wasn't anything [email][email protected][/email]
04-04-2010, 08:47 PM #26
GetDeleted -_-
- Former TACOTIME77 -
Originally posted by TheUnkn0wn View Post
Strange, I have RFoM and I cant message or invite people.

Really? That's wierd, everyone I know can. Has your PS3 ever been repaired? I heard repaired PS3s didn't work.
04-04-2010, 11:49 PM #27
D@ EnVvY!
OMG did you read this?
Stop complaining! He needs money to keep finding exploits and getting gear to make awesome programs. If U want to prestige-hack mw2, U can do it with out the need of bypassing, but this is something that always will work! +rep for U the unkn0wn Smile

The following user thanked D@ EnVvY! for this useful post:

TheUnkn0wn
04-05-2010, 12:11 AM #28
Can I just get the firmware blocker for free? :p I have no paypal otherwise I would buy this XD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo