12-29-2010, 06:27 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

The following 13 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

add_me, Alfa, badass_hackz, billionk, BLanK-xAMP, dustin13029, goncalovillar, Hawkin, Honeybro, Kakashii, No1s Perfect, w8t4it, Wondoh
02-11-2011, 11:04 PM #317
alipc09
You talkin to me?
Bomberman TDM, Explain
Start The Game, Everbody Is Now At The Same Team There Is A Timer
And When It Hits Zero There Wil Be A Random Person Who Becomes A Bomberman
What Can A Bomber Do. He Can Put Land Mines, After
The Bomber Is Invisble And The Enemy Team Is Invisble, There Is A Rader,

Bomberman Shop,
Upgrade Bombs, (Every Upgrades Makes This Expensiver),
Kill A Random Person (Make This Expensive),

Human Shop
Perks,
Heartbeat Rader,

The Person Who Dies Will Become A Bomberman To.
It Become Most Fun If You Play Atleast More Then 8 Players.

I Hope If Somebody Can Do This Happy

(No Weapons)

Works Only For Rust And Othere Places That Isnt Big.
02-12-2011, 05:21 AM #318
Cops vs Robbers - S&Awesome face

You have people in RC Cars (Rc Car Mod) and people with pistols and knifes. they run around in any map while the cops chase them.
02-12-2011, 09:17 AM #319
perhaps like a total wipeout game mode? a bit like whiteboys riot wars but with more care packages moving across and faster so the people have to try and make it through the course.
02-12-2011, 01:29 PM #320
hide a sex doll and when the game starts derank everyone and whoever finds the sex doll gets all their challenges back xD
02-15-2011, 05:19 PM #321
you could have a game mode like a quiz where you stand on a cp to guess a answer but before some text on your screen pops up with the question get it right u survive to the next round and you get it wrong you die
02-15-2011, 08:53 PM #322
How about a tron type game? You have a platform made out of carepackages, possibly different layers with ramps ect. There could be any amount of players from 2-12 or even 16 (4 layers needed for 16 players). You could have it teamed so you are the same team or free for all. None of the players would ever be able to stop moving, they can only choose the direction. As you move you leave a trail of carepackages behind you or somethign that will kill you if you touch them. You could add speed bonuses or double thick walls or kool powerups like that. No guns or equipment or perks, but you could add perks and a stun or flash as a powerup, or even add a currency system and each kill you accumulate money and can buy equipment or other kool things.

What dyuh think?
02-15-2011, 08:59 PM #323
air6199
Do a barrel roll!
Don't know if this is posted (i am not reading through 33 pages)
Matrix mode
In a cube field with no gravity jump and slow motion bullets. You can do the matrix dodge and if you get a streak you can control your bullet like the movie Wanted.
02-15-2011, 09:29 PM #324
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by air6199 View Post
Don't know if this is posted (i am not reading through 33 pages)
Matrix mode
In a cube field with no gravity jump and slow motion bullets. You can do the matrix dodge and if you get a streak you can control your bullet like the movie Wanted.

Matrix dodge isn't possible nor moving a bullet.
02-15-2011, 09:30 PM #325
air6199
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mr.
Matrix dodge isn't possible nor moving a bullet.

thats a shame, good idea tho

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo