12-29-2010, 06:27 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

The following 13 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

add_me, Alfa, badass_hackz, billionk, BLanK-xAMP, dustin13029, goncalovillar, Hawkin, Honeybro, Kakashii, No1s Perfect, w8t4it, Wondoh
02-15-2011, 09:36 PM #326
Mr. Aimbot
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by air6199 View Post
thats a shame, good idea tho

Yeah agreed.
02-16-2011, 06:06 AM #327
hdc89
Banned
Sticks And Stones

CrossBow- Barret
Throwing Knife

Cross The Border
Bots With AimBots in OverGrown
Get Across The Map With Only 5 Lives

Idk All My Ideas Fail ;P

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by iixx View Post
hide a sex doll and when the game starts derank everyone and whoever finds the sex doll gets all their challenges back xD

Devious, But NoNo
02-19-2011, 07:47 AM #328
PleaseBuyMyCat
Who wants to buy my cat?
Go carts, People ride on a object and ride on a track. There are care packages that get you power ups just like mario go cart racing =D
02-19-2011, 12:56 PM #329
it would be sick if you could make like a carepackage course on wasteland with flags leading to someplace and the winner to get there firsy (no guns used) get VIP for 1 round
02-19-2011, 01:09 PM #330
manaan25
Save Point
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Regards

wot about a game called KingOfThePin
basically u start of as u see in dereks blackrain the mode where you called stairway to heaven the 1st player to reach the top wins u have to have the same height of the cp going up to play and be fair Smile
02-19-2011, 02:09 PM #331
sebsqr
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

This is a mini fun game.

Regards

you could be on wasteland with carepackages in the sky and you jump across them if you fall you die and lose. Objective is to get to the end of the trail of care packages and you can kill people ONLY with a knife. At the end of the trail there is a bunker with a intervention so you can snipe them. ( the carepackes have to be quite far apart but not too far Smile thanks

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

On terminal theres a spawn point like in a airport.

Theres a platform in the middle which is the line you cant go over. You get 10 knifes and 5 on a team. Basically just kill each other, its dodgeball BUT dodgeknife Claps
02-20-2011, 01:05 PM #332
Dear elitemossy I would have thought to play a mode of call of duty 4 in classic mode on mw2 with few bunkers that you think?? Smile It would be very funny find and map the bonuses and weapons with superjump pero not too high Smile

Sorry if I don't speak good English I'm Italian :(
02-20-2011, 07:59 PM #333
x-FuRY-x
< ^ > < ^ >
An obsticle course made from care packages? And there is certain areas where they are breakable, such as a wall stopping youget to the next area
02-21-2011, 01:33 AM #334
this could have already been said and im sorry if it has but i couldnt be bothered to look at every post anyway combat training was a big hit in black ops so if u use bots that have a mind of there own and try to kill you it would be good and the host should be able to choose the difficulty of the bots and the quantity of the bots and maybe the weapons they use if that is possible hope you like it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo