12-29-2010, 06:27 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

The following 13 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

add_me, Alfa, badass_hackz, billionk, BLanK-xAMP, dustin13029, goncalovillar, Hawkin, Honeybro, Kakashii, No1s Perfect, w8t4it, Wondoh
12-29-2010, 06:58 PM #11
make1 kinda like warhawk have every1 spawn w/ a little bird have a little track on rust and shoot each other down just an idea Smile
12-29-2010, 06:58 PM #12
JakeM
ZOMG HaXz!
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

My only tip is, what ever gamemode you come up with or choose. Make sure there is a kick menu and a anti-join toggle.

The following 4 users say thank you to JakeM for this useful post:

A_SniiPeRx, FrOoTLoOpZ, Kakashii, ProtoHype
12-29-2010, 06:59 PM #13
how about objects come flying at you and you have to doge them and get to the end of the track but if some one kills you or a object hits you u get set to the begining of the track :evil:
12-29-2010, 07:04 PM #14
u know a really fun game me and my friends is that 1 you have to make a new class:

Primary: Riot Shield
Secondary: Spas-12 (Grip Only)
Equiptment- Throwing Knife
Special- Smoke Grenade

Also some rules to be edited:

-Radar Always On
-Score and Time limit Unlimited
-Everybody has 9 lives
-Perks are Disabled
-Killstreaks are disabled

So the point of the game is that everybody has nine lives so once you get killed 9 times you are eliminated from the game. You can either go out and get lots of kills or hide and camp for a long time.
Also a nuke goes off every 5 minutes which makes everyone have 1 life left. it's realy fun because people team up and make alliances. it's really fun but sucks when people join in and ruin it.

Also it's called ice Cube it's a long story of how we named it But that's what it's called.

The following user thanked iSergeant-Adam for this useful post:

AndrewPS3
12-29-2010, 07:16 PM #15
Mr. Star
< ^ > < ^ >
You can make a MAZE GAME MODE, A Game Mode where the player try to get out of the maze first to obtain the nuke at the end. Quiet simple I think. But you could add some "stuff" to this if you wish.

The following 7 users say thank you to Mr. Star for this useful post:

A_SniiPeRx, crezobro, HCG, iProxxy, Mark00agent, uyi
12-29-2010, 07:24 PM #16
Strike Venom
Top Down Siad Barre
A really funny Game mode would be a RC-Car Race around the map. With Start/Finish and Perks/Weapons [like Micro Machines]

The following 2 users say thank you to Strike Venom for this useful post:

Kakashii, uyi
12-29-2010, 07:27 PM #17
haccxx
Do a barrel roll!
a gameplay with throwing knife and knife normal
12-29-2010, 07:37 PM #18
Originally posted by Skyl1n3 View Post
Hmm how about a free running game mode, for example Invasion, you connect care packages to each of the buildings and make it tricky, or make a custom one in the sky and start from scratch, just an idea Winky Winky

Well I really like this free-running idea, I think set up flags in difficult places, like hard to get places and put the jump height a little higher, so we can get to these places. There's a certain amount of flags for each player, each coloured, a colour corresponding to a player, they're collected in any order and the person to collect them all has a special challenge to complete to win the game and at the end it could show your time ? I could add to this but firstly I need a response if your up for it at all ?
12-29-2010, 07:38 PM #19
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
idea

[WS]SFZYNwVBdGs[/WS]
something i just made lol Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Setting:
FFA
1v8 or 1v17

1 player on top: can turn on the spot and has 1 gun - unlimited ammo but small clip
Rest of players: only melee

The following 6 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

blingdog, Cyborg Ninja, DanGFX, FrozN, kkid423, Shebang

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo