12-29-2010, 06:27 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

The following 13 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

add_me, Alfa, badass_hackz, billionk, BLanK-xAMP, dustin13029, goncalovillar, Hawkin, Honeybro, Kakashii, No1s Perfect, w8t4it, Wondoh
02-21-2011, 04:54 AM #335
GangstaCupcake1
HELLO FRIEND Happy
Originally posted by chickensamw1993 View Post
this could have already been said and im sorry if it has but i couldnt be bothered to look at every post anyway combat training was a big hit in black ops so if u use bots that have a mind of there own and try to kill you it would be good and the host should be able to choose the difficulty of the bots and the quantity of the bots and maybe the weapons they use if that is possible hope you like it

Juddy made a patch like this. It's called Bot Warfare. I'm on my iPod, so I can't direct you to the thread, but it's somewhere in the MW2 Modified Patches section.
02-21-2011, 12:14 PM #336
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Now, i would like ideas for a new "Fun Game Mode"

Not zombies! No Zombies talk!

This is a mini fun game.

Now please, if you have any suggestions, think about if it will be possible and write a description of how the game will play and the purpose of the game mode.

Who ever's idea i choose will be put in the credits.

Regards

King of the Hill...

A giant hill made from lets say carepackages... one person up there has to defend a flag... if he survives the 1st wave then he gets more protection... more health, a small wall and a better weapon. The better he does, the more perks and weapon power increases and higher the hill goes etc....

the person who kills him takes his place from level 1.

if the people fail to kill the defender, they get de-ranked :P na lol they just get a message on their screen saying, you failed!

This is my idea Smile
02-21-2011, 02:14 PM #337
xQuZe-
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by sebsqr View Post
you could be on wasteland with carepackages in the sky and you jump across them if you fall you die and lose. Objective is to get to the end of the trail of care packages and you can kill people ONLY with a knife. At the end of the trail there is a bunker with a intervention so you can snipe them. ( the carepackes have to be quite far apart but not too far Smile thanks

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

On terminal theres a spawn point like in a airport.

Theres a platform in the middle which is the line you cant go over. You get 10 knifes and 5 on a team. Basically just kill each other, its dodgeball BUT dodgeknife Claps

Watch my thread. Survival game mode Awesome face
02-21-2011, 02:58 PM #338
A basketball game could be created if you have 2 teams , and there is some sort of goal. As the ball, players could use a bomb from search or a semtex, the goal could be anything. The defenders of the ball could have only 3 throwing knives to stop the other team. The offense could have no gun, maybe only a semtex, but I think it woul be better to have the bomb. Message me if you have any questions about thhe game mode. Good Luck, and Mossy, your ****ing awesome.
02-21-2011, 04:35 PM #339
Dr3aMz
✯All Day Everyday✯
you should make a Tag gamemode, like, the person who is it have a throwing knife, and a tactical knife, no ammo, throwing knife replenishes every 10 seconds, and the people who are running from the guy who is it, only has a care package to run faster, and if the person who is it can't get anybody for like 2-3 minutes, they get a ability, or a speed boost or something for a few seconds, and yeah, or you can do a manhunt gamemode, same objective as tag, but once somebody is caught, they are it with the first person who was it, and they stay it till the end of the game, well, that's my idea, good luck Mossy (Y)
02-22-2011, 03:14 AM #340
Make it only C4, but everyone starts with c4 planted on one of their teammates backs. It could say on the top of the screen who your c4 was on. and it could be domination and you had to work together to strategically explode eachother and take enemies with you.
Friendly fire on maybe. Maybe throwing knives also if its possible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo