12-30-2010, 03:49 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am really debating if to release this or not

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD2ZAHpClVs[/ame]

Thats a view of the whole patch (me being spectated)

Let me know what you think.

If enough people want it, then it might push me to release
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 01-03-2011 at 07:13 PM.

The following 362 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, -Burr-, -Google-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Robot, *BLizZOnE*, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Okami, <Jimbo>, 1035AMC, 369lo, 8======D----, acepilot1023, Adam West, adam9897, add_me, Adkins, AgentDragonPig, airghisla, Al-Mannai, Alfa, alipc09, AmaaaZe, Amanda, Amazingpwner, AMNE, andrewman18, AndrewPS3, angel_of_deth, Anthony, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Arvindian, awesome24, azdaniel33, BallaBaby05, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bcb, Bigbadpaul2, bigboybobby14, bobbydavid1, BOSCH KING, BozZsh1fty, Brian235026, buggerking, Call-Me-Master, Texas, CanadasTopJew, chaiiios, CHuRCHYx, Cien, CleanMODSHD, CMills1, cmms07, cobrag7, CODFTW, codwawandmw2, cood5, Correy, crazy_blake7, CVLN, dakleene, danny19901, darkesthour, Dazpowder, deathdoer1, decrulez96, Demmonnixx, DORiS_420, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dr3aMz, Dreamcather, DreamKidzVa, Drogash, duderly, Dylan_Owns, edwin864, effinTyler, emmanuel92, engevent, eZi_DuzZiiT, FAKA_ELITE, FeedMeKills, felipejames25, Fifa97, final121, firefox7, firepanda11, frankaugurk, Fribz, Friday15, FriendsAtShsp, FrozN, gameoverrg, gangsta-, GenHelghast, Geordie4life2, GNDOOOR_KILLER, goldensun77 and 262 other users.
12-31-2010, 09:12 PM #146
Toptuning
Dexter FTW !!!
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
I am really debating if to release this or not

You must login or register to view this content.

Thats a view of the whole patch (me being spectated)

Let me know what you think.

If enough people want it, then it might push me to release

Thanks a lot for make a preview video from your private patch. It looks really good and has many new functions that I really want to try.
I hope you release it soon (like many people want) in the waiting time I play DEREKTROTTER's great patch modifications, he should make from your modifications a personal patch name Smile
12-31-2010, 11:58 PM #147
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
Just been spending time fixing the patch up, the menu is my own custom menu, written by me. It uses a different way of displaying the menu. It may look like V7, but the internals are different, and the way i wrote it, reduces the amount of setText calls and the amount of createfontstrings and destroys.

Put this in noob terms

Every time someone opens, it has to draw the text on the screen. Say the first menu page has 18 options, plus header. Then you have the side menu options. So thats 21 pieces of text that needs to be drawn.

Now on dconnors menu and TheUnkn0wn's menu, every time you scroll up and down on the options, it deletes every one of them strings, and re-creates. So 18 options, selecting each option plus redrawing the 3 headers is 378 destroys and creates.

The way my menu works, is for the same menu page of 18 options and 3 headers, when i scroll up and down it does not delete and recreate the strings, so if i select every option, it will always be 21, until i change menu page.

This way limits the calls and stops the dreaded g_findcongindex errors.

Thats why my private patch is so stable!

The following 8 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

DR-Dizzy, FAKA_ELITE, JakeM, Mw2Freak13, Vectriixx, whiterain18, wrighty2k9, XxHatredxX13
01-01-2011, 12:12 AM #148
AMNE
Big Daddy
yo man this is amazing. i opent a patch yesterday i was like shit man whats this. now i now how much work it was for yu really respect man .i keep up the hard work whe love it ClapsClaps
01-01-2011, 12:18 AM #149
mentos_medic
Save Point
Why do not release a patch that excellent?
01-01-2011, 01:03 AM #150
richiebanker
Vault dweller
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Just been spending time fixing the patch up, the menu is my own custom menu, written by me. It uses a different way of displaying the menu. It may look like V7, but the internals are different, and the way i wrote it, reduces the amount of setText calls and the amount of createfontstrings and destroys.

Put this in noob terms

Every time someone opens, it has to draw the text on the screen. Say the first menu page has 18 options, plus header. Then you have the side menu options. So thats 21 pieces of text that needs to be drawn.

Now on dconnors menu and TheUnkn0wn's menu, every time you scroll up and down on the options, it deletes every one of them strings, and re-creates. So 18 options, selecting each option plus redrawing the 3 headers is 378 destroys and creates.

The way my menu works, is for the same menu page of 18 options and 3 headers, when i scroll up and down it does not delete and recreate the strings, so if i select every option, it will always be 21, until i change menu page.

This way limits the calls and stops the dreaded g_findcongindex errors.

Thats why my private patch is so stable!

mossy u are awesome..... im hosting ur v8 edit right now are u on? i wanna try ur private patch if not its cool
01-01-2011, 01:16 AM #151
Hakon
Ettore Bugatti
Today i messed around in your v8 Patch, when i suddenly got a message from a random guy i raped with your aimbot, he said.

"Give me VIP and i will give you Mossy v9" Haha, for an ass. I just said lol Smile

The patch looks like the best there is :y:
01-01-2011, 01:32 AM #152
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
damn thats what my menu needs, text disappears all the time

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE
01-01-2011, 01:48 AM #153
mentos_medic
Save Point
mr,mossy should release the patch.
01-01-2011, 03:37 AM #154
Shieldsy
I <3 Feeder.
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
damn thats what my menu needs, text disappears all the time

The text disappeared for me the other day on your patch as well Sad Awesome Your edits would benefit from a menu like this! *hint to Mossy* :carling:

Was kinda funny though, didn't take away from the quality of the patch Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo