12-30-2010, 03:49 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am really debating if to release this or not

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD2ZAHpClVs[/ame]

Thats a view of the whole patch (me being spectated)

Let me know what you think.

If enough people want it, then it might push me to release
Last edited by EliteMossy ; 01-03-2011 at 07:13 PM.

The following 362 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

_StAtEaMiNd_, -Burr-, -Google-, !x-MONKEY-BOMB!, .Robot, *BLizZOnE*, ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Okami, <Jimbo>, 1035AMC, 369lo, 8======D----, acepilot1023, Adam West, adam9897, add_me, Adkins, AgentDragonPig, airghisla, Al-Mannai, Alfa, alipc09, AmaaaZe, Amanda, Amazingpwner, AMNE, andrewman18, AndrewPS3, angel_of_deth, Anthony, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Arvindian, awesome24, azdaniel33, BallaBaby05, BaNk-R0BbeR-, bcb, Bigbadpaul2, bigboybobby14, bobbydavid1, BOSCH KING, BozZsh1fty, Brian235026, buggerking, Call-Me-Master, Texas, CanadasTopJew, chaiiios, CHuRCHYx, Cien, CleanMODSHD, CMills1, cmms07, cobrag7, CODFTW, codwawandmw2, cood5, Correy, crazy_blake7, CVLN, dakleene, danny19901, darkesthour, Dazpowder, deathdoer1, decrulez96, Demmonnixx, DORiS_420, DoWNL0, DR-Dizzy, Dr3aMz, Dreamcather, DreamKidzVa, Drogash, duderly, Dylan_Owns, edwin864, effinTyler, emmanuel92, engevent, eZi_DuzZiiT, FAKA_ELITE, FeedMeKills, felipejames25, Fifa97, final121, firefox7, firepanda11, frankaugurk, Fribz, Friday15, FriendsAtShsp, FrozN, gameoverrg, gangsta-, GenHelghast, Geordie4life2, GNDOOOR_KILLER, goldensun77 and 262 other users.
12-31-2010, 04:40 PM #137
lol a fan lol.....
12-31-2010, 06:17 PM #138
psy93
Haxor!
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
Enjoy the neg rep.

Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
you are one of many reasons people like TheUnkn0wn DONT release stuff /facepalm

Originally posted by Dazpowder View Post
How can you call his patchs GAY OMG! id like to see you create a patch to even compare with his v1 /facepalm

Wow. So is flaming your work all that it takes to get your attention? I honestly respect your work man, I look up to your coding skills and have even embedded your super ac 130 code on my patch, however, I seriously do not like your ego man. I've tried countless times in the past asking you serious straight forward questions either about coding or some silly syntax errror. Go check out your elitemossy stealth patch thread, I asked you about your aimbot, but you never responded. You never respond to any of my postings but I soon find out that all it takes is to flame you on your work? All I can say is wow man. Keep your ****ing patch to yourself mate, all you want is the glorification from members asking you to release. I understand that creating patches like this is hard work and takes time but all I am asking is that people like you should encourage helping in the learning of this sort of work that way you won't be bothered with leechers. This sort of egoism is what seperates the xbox hacking community from the ps3 hacking community, we aren't going anywhere because people like you prefer glorification over common good. I don't need mossy's patch, I need his help, so derektrotter and dazpowder gtfo.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

And as a mans of punishment and a sense of relieved ego you neg rep me? lol, its only the internet man, keep adding to my neg rep. Happy
12-31-2010, 06:30 PM #139
Dazpowder
Gym leader
Originally posted by psy93 View Post
Wow. So is flaming your work all that it takes to get your attention? I honestly respect your work man, I look up to your coding skills and have even embedded your super ac 130 code on my patch, however, I seriously do not like your ego man. I've tried countless times in the past asking you serious straight forward questions either about coding or some silly syntax errror. Go check out your elitemossy stealth patch thread, I asked you about your aimbot, but you never responded. You never respond to any of my postings but I soon find out that all it takes is to flame you on your work? All I can say is wow man. Keep your ****ing patch to yourself mate, all you want is the glorification from members asking you to release. I understand that creating patches like this is hard work and takes time but all I am asking is that people like you should encourage helping in the learning of this sort of work that way you won't be bothered with leechers. This sort of egoism is what seperates the xbox hacking community from the ps3 hacking community, we aren't going anywhere because people like you prefer glorification over common good. I don't need mossy's patch, I need his help, so derektrotter and dazpowder gtfo.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

And as a mans of punishment and a sense of relieved ego you neg rep me? lol, its only the internet man, keep adding to my neg rep. Happy

i was only flaming you because you calling his patchs gay, yet personnally i love ALL his patchs.
And yes you need help, well there is PLENTY of threads for help just use the SEARCH Provided.
Also considering this is a thread about his latest patch and not a thread about how to edit/make your own YOU GTFO /facepalm
12-31-2010, 06:35 PM #140
CraZoY
Do a barrel roll!
please man, I been waiting for this like crazy. Dude for the new year's you should because new things start and with your new patch. Happy
12-31-2010, 06:37 PM #141
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
ClapsClapsClaps
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
I am really debating if to release this or not

You must login or register to view this content.

Thats a view of the whole patch (me being spectated)

Let me know what you think.

If enough people want it, then it might push me to release

I want that for sure!!! Thks for your work...
12-31-2010, 06:45 PM #142
gamekilla
★☆NGU Member☆★
damn dont release this patch :O
12-31-2010, 06:54 PM #143
psy93
Haxor!
Originally posted by Dazpowder View Post
i was only flaming you because you calling his patchs gay, yet personnally i love ALL his patchs.
And yes you need help, well there is PLENTY of threads for help just use the SEARCH Provided.
Also considering this is a thread about his latest patch and not a thread about how to edit/make your own YOU GTFO /facepalm

I thought your response was going to be another "respect his work! its hard work and your a leech gtfo" response from all the other dick riding fanboys in this thread. I didn't mean to derail this thread or get a point across that he should help me NOW, I just brought that up because he NEVER responds to people when they ask for help but as soon as he gets a tiny flame from his "OH SO AWSOME" patch, he flips out. I understand its natural for all of us to get like that when we are criticized but this guy goes over the edge. And yes, I do use the search function, I've been using it and have learned to make my own patches because of the search function but there are questions unanswered that only advanced coders like mossy can answer. And don't give me this bullshit response to go post in the hacking questions section because hardly anybody answers those, especially people like mossy.

The following user thanked psy93 for this useful post:

uhChad
12-31-2010, 07:03 PM #144
DR-Dizzy
aka xAeRo-_EliTzZ 8|
Originally posted by psy93 View Post
I thought your response was going to be another "respect his work! its hard work and your a leech gtfo" response from all the other dick riding fanboys in this thread. I didn't mean to derail this thread or get a point across that he should help me NOW, I just brought that up because he NEVER responds to people when they ask for help but as soon as he gets a tiny flame from his "OH SO AWSOME" patch, he flips out. I understand its natural for all of us to get like that when we are criticized but this guy goes over the edge. And yes, I do use the search function, I've been using it and have learned to make my own patches because of the search function but there are questions unanswered that only advanced coders like mossy can answer. And don't give me this bullshit response to go post in the hacking questions section because hardly anybody answers those, especially people like mossy.

I dont think anyone would take someone seriously with -164 rep who has been here for almost 1 1/2 years Happy
12-31-2010, 07:49 PM #145
psy93
Haxor!
Originally posted by Dr.Dizzy View Post
I dont think anyone would take someone seriously with -164 rep who has been here for almost 1 1/2 years Happy

I had positive rep before I hurt mossy's feelings so he neg rep me. And i'm not going to take YOU serious if you seriously think rep takes you anywhere in this forum or the internet as a whole. Its the fkin internet man, get a good grasp of reality and the concept of virtual power that comes with longevity on a forum, you're gonna need that in REAL life.
Last edited by psy93 ; 12-31-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo