01-09-2011, 10:59 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

The following 25 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, *BLizZOnE*, ADAM594, Amanda, bcb, codwawandmw2, GreenToxon, hacker103, iP4Y, Judgement, mcc123mcc, mrkhlgt, MV-rockers, Mw2Freak13, Plurals, rico4u2day2, Shaarpy, SkaterCookie, Suxh4rd2bu, TONEY777, uhChad, XbAiZ, xFaNaTiCxZz, xHaydeennn
01-11-2011, 01:42 AM #83
nedy08
Haxor!
Originally posted by PSX View Post
i honestly think mw2 is screwed cause theres random hackers that just resets people's guns, titles, and perks.
i just got my account reset by some hacker so i have to redo everything or hack. i can get them all back by doing it all over, but thats a lot of time and effort.
i like having hacking myself but i just hate people who abuses its powers.

I had some guy and his entire clan talking in the lobby telling us he was going to De-rank us and freeze our PS3's and as soon as the game starts I check to see if I'm host and of course I am. Happy First thing I did was de-ranked everyone in his clan and froze their PS3's. A few minutes go by and he sends me a message saying he was going to report me. Felt good :P
01-11-2011, 01:48 AM #84
PSX
Haxor!
Originally posted by nedy08 View Post
I had some guy and his entire clan talking in the lobby telling us he was going to De-rank us and freeze our PS3's and as soon as the game starts I check to see if I'm host and of course I am. Happy First thing I did was de-ranked everyone in his clan and froze their PS3's. A few minutes go by and he sends me a message saying he was going to report me. Felt good :P

lol at least you were able to do something to that dude. i couldn't do anything haha
01-11-2011, 02:46 AM #85
TONEY777
[move]Dancing GoML BiTcHeZz Dancing[/move]
MW2 IS OVER :FU: I CANT GO ONLINE STEALTH NO MORE AND ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS HAVE 99 FRIENDS WHEN I WAS HOSTING BEFOR 3.55 WAS MENT TO BE MADE AND LIKE 45 OF THE 99 WAS IN THE BLACKBOX FTP AND FILE MANGER :bye: good thing that my main account is all real hackers only no noobs Dancing

i get like 100 messages a day from people i know and dont know to edit patches for them :sleep: FvKiNg LeEcHeRz
Last edited by TONEY777 ; 01-11-2011 at 02:48 AM. Reason: I Hate Blackops
01-11-2011, 04:30 AM #86
Nande-11
Bounty hunter
If I really want to play legit or something I just use Force Host and then I don't have to use hacks and I can just play Legit knowing that no one else has hacks..

The following user thanked Nande-11 for this useful post:

Zendikar
01-11-2011, 04:59 AM #87
ImTrippinHoes
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mickie View Post
that will not last long now that it is everywhere on the net and like 90% of games that you join are challenge lobbys :(

i havent notice that and most people dont even know wat CFW is
01-11-2011, 05:34 AM #88
Originally posted by aez1994 View Post
i havent notice that and most people dont even know wat CFW is

i know man. i mean i've gone online with no force host on and i got into 1 out of the few days that signed ftp been out.
01-11-2011, 06:02 AM #89
ive had a jailbreak since the beginning and got it cause playing backups sounded cool to me. Mw2 challenge lobbies were just a byproduct to me and they were definitely cool. Im pretty for sure you guys can remember the old godlymodz patches that were nothing compared to the ones now, but back on topic the CFW is just so easy for people and so readily available that it kinda in a way takes the fun out of hacking. I thought it was awesome when i heard of the CFW cause i love playing homebrew, and this would make it much less of a hassle to play. I completely overlooked the fact that 90% of this community are leechers (sometimes me included) that only care about call of duty hacks and want to have mw2 CL's. As soon as Geohot released his jailbreak CFW the leechers attacked the playstation exploits and hacks section freaking out cause they couldnt get an FTP to work. None of them did any research whatsoever on why i didnt work. Now that the signing tools have come out and everyone has an FTP server on there ps3 they have moved from the ps3 section over here to the MW2 section freaking out with their noob questions wondering why this or why that when they do no research whatsoever. I dont believe we should blame this on geohot; he is just one man the real problem is all the rest of the people who cant do anything for themselves and need everything spoon fed to them (most of this community).
sorry for the rant just wanted to get my full opinion out there. Now time to go make an amazing patch for MW2 that only i will get to host.
01-11-2011, 11:59 AM #90
dear mossy you were one of the most favored gamer to look up to after knowing how easy it is to hack this shit mw2 became a joke i spent $ to get the hacks and even bought a ps3 from some joker who gave me your 1st patch after shit talkin about how old your patch was it pissed me off they should have paid you from the jump if you ever make a custom patch for bo make sure you get yours first because it not just for fun nemore it G3T$ and everyone wants it sincerly

emcrew2
01-11-2011, 12:24 PM #91
Jay97
Haxor!
MW2 has always sucked but I think that it is actually Elite Mossy that has saved MW2 because hacked lobbies like v9.0 and zombies are better than both BO and MW2.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo