01-09-2011, 10:59 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

The following 25 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, *BLizZOnE*, ADAM594, Amanda, bcb, codwawandmw2, GreenToxon, hacker103, iP4Y, Judgement, mcc123mcc, mrkhlgt, MV-rockers, Mw2Freak13, Plurals, rico4u2day2, Shaarpy, SkaterCookie, Suxh4rd2bu, TONEY777, uhChad, XbAiZ, xFaNaTiCxZz, xHaydeennn
01-10-2011, 11:14 PM #74
Yup,Played 5 games today in diffrent lobbies,they where all modded lobbies...
01-10-2011, 11:37 PM #75
GangsterDean
Can’t trickshot me!
Help me help me help me, thats all i hear over these forums now about the cfw and in my view people shouldn't bother with the thing in the first place ever since i hosted challenge lobbies it was to be for fun and for my friends also for some little kid to come in my game and tell me they can do a cl useing this new custom firmware which is clearly to easy for the little challenge lobby begger ( the person who used to spam you) to turn around and ask and say to you 'haha i host now i dont like you anymore'. thats not on when they clearly just downloaded a fue things and transfered when all this time i spent editing patches and data transfering them i could't be more anoyed when they are in every game i go into.

My answer to your question is yes this game is compleytly screwed thanks to the non hacking fanboys who don't even have the first idea on how they are even able to host the challenge lobbies.

I know i have gone on abit and i am sorry i just had to get it out of me and i am sorry if i have offended anybody.

Im going back to black ops
Last edited by GangsterDean ; 01-11-2011 at 12:57 AM.

The following user thanked GangsterDean for this useful post:

Tony_xMUFCx
01-10-2011, 11:43 PM #76
xQuickScoper
Save Point
Perhaps if we want to play legit with no hacks we must make a clean patch without any modifications, just Force Host. That way you'd ensure there are no hacks in the lobby.
01-11-2011, 12:37 AM #77
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

I totally agree but im not going onto black ops again after being reset for the 2nd time Happy if your giving up with mw2 what do you plan on doing now then :bro:
01-11-2011, 12:51 AM #78
mickie
Haxor!
Originally posted by aez1994 View Post
But there is alot of people that dont know about the CFW so i voted no

that will not last long now that it is everywhere on the net and like 90% of games that you join are challenge lobbys :(
01-11-2011, 01:02 AM #79
PS3LUV3R
Too Beast
I played quite a few games online, and I was the only one with hacks, I expected more people to have them. So I aimbot'd everyone.

In short, yes it is.

Thanks for all you have done. I went from arguing with you when you first showed up saying you figured out how to make your own patch to respecting the hell outta you. Good work.
01-11-2011, 01:07 AM #80
mickie
Haxor!
geohot is an amazing hacker and inspires a lot of potential hackers.
but now that he has released his CFW,
he has completely ruined the ps3 network :(
now that anyone can host,
there will be no more fun games, or memorable times.
there will be no more excitement or enjoyment.
there will be no more MW2 !!
black ops is a complete fail,
waw is ruined :(
cod4 is ruined :(
meaning there is no more fun in call of duty gaming for those who really did make the most of it :(
geohot is so smart, he finally made a program to hack the current 3.55 firmware which was said to be impossible...
but yet he is so stupid for releasing it :(
for those who actually knew what they was doing and forked out the money towards buying a 3.41 ps3, jailbreak etc etc...
it wasn't too bad as the majority of them was sensible when it came to challenge lobbies..
but now that everyone and anyone can host.
MW2 is well and truly,
SCREWED !
01-11-2011, 01:29 AM #81
PSX
Haxor!
i honestly think mw2 is screwed cause theres random hackers that just resets people's guns, titles, and perks.
i just got my account reset by some hacker so i have to redo everything or hack. i can get them all back by doing it all over, but thats a lot of time and effort.
i like having hacking myself but i just hate people who abuses its powers.
01-11-2011, 01:41 AM #82
mickie
Haxor!
Originally posted by 95 View Post
Ill PM you it Winky Winky
If I catch you leaking or ripping it though :bat:
:p
Ill pm you it Winky Winky

if you did make a ps3 FF viewer, then id actually worship you lol
that is the most annoying part
having to convert it all etc etc...
is there anyway of me being able to test it when its ready Happy