01-09-2011, 10:59 PM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

The following 25 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

-{OVOXO}-, *BLizZOnE*, ADAM594, Amanda, bcb, codwawandmw2, GreenToxon, hacker103, iP4Y, Judgement, mcc123mcc, mrkhlgt, MV-rockers, Mw2Freak13, Plurals, rico4u2day2, Shaarpy, SkaterCookie, Suxh4rd2bu, TONEY777, uhChad, XbAiZ, xFaNaTiCxZz, xHaydeennn
01-10-2011, 08:53 PM #65
Really, it was screwed since day one. But, if the system wasn't hackable (or not as easy), then it wouldn't be as bad is it is now. xbox version was screwed long ago, and PS3 version was only screwed about 6-7 months ago. And to be fair, you kind of helped the game go down the toilet lol.
01-10-2011, 08:59 PM #66
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
Really, it was screwed since day one. But, if the system wasn't hackable (or not as easy), then it wouldn't be as bad is it is now. xbox version was screwed long ago, and PS3 version was only screwed about 6-7 months ago. And to be fair, you kind of helped the game go down the toilet lol.

Think about it logically, we just hit the 400,000 mark, why was there a massive outburst of sign up's ?
Easy, they wanted a Signed FTP so they could host, and they got it, now there coming into the MW2 section, downloading patches, without even clicking the Thank button, then going off to go host.
After that, they come back, and post a thread saying
"OMG HELP NOA" .
MW2 and the MW2 section is now dead.

The following user thanked Gizmo for this useful post:

xKuVa
01-10-2011, 09:07 PM #67
Originally posted by 95 View Post
Think about it logically, we just hit the 400,000 mark, why was there a massive outburst of sign up's ?
Easy, they wanted a Signed FTP so they could host, and they got it, now there coming into the MW2 section, downloading patches, without even clicking the Thank button, then going off to go host.
After that, they come back, and post a thread saying
"OMG HELP NOA" .
MW2 and the MW2 section is now dead.

Yes, good point. But still, its true most people do host lobbies, I mean, I am trying to host Challenge Lobby's, but who doesn't. But I didn't join for Challenge Lobby's. And I dont post saying, "Help, I did something wrong!" and then all it ends up being is they have the wrong patch for there region.
01-10-2011, 09:10 PM #68
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by LMFAP09 View Post
Yes, good point. But still, its true most people do host lobbies, I mean, I am trying to host Challenge Lobby's, but who doesn't. But I didn't join for Challenge Lobby's. And I dont post saying, "Help, I did something wrong!" and then all it ends up being is they have the wrong patch for there region.

The majority of New people do though :(
We were all new at one stage though i suppose.
01-10-2011, 09:10 PM #69
Demmonnixx
Vault dweller
Originally posted by EliteMossy View Post
With every noob and tom dick and harry having FTP and File Manager, do you reckon there will be any chance of being able to play one legit game online?

Just wondering what you think.

I think this is MW2 on its final legs, and for people who can't stand black ops, they might just need to go to black ops to play legit.

I personally think this ends my times on MW2.

Nah, still plenty of legit players out there, double the amount that mod. Doesn't matter to me either way, now that I can mod anyway. I play legit all them time, just use my modified patch of your and dereks and do not turn anything on. Every once and a while I turn on like super speed for everyone or super jump, everyone loves it for some reason. But no, still plenty of people playing legit....
01-10-2011, 09:38 PM #70
Originally posted by 95 View Post
Thought you would like the idea =D
Ill make a start soon, im not going to edit, im going to start from scratch, more fun that way.
Btw , im working on FFviewer tool for the ps3, and I need someone to beta test, *hint hint* Winky Winky

I would gladly beta test for you as well, if you would like.
01-10-2011, 09:51 PM #71
Default Avatar
Gizmo
Originally posted by level42 View Post
I would gladly beta test for you as well, if you would like.

Ill PM you it Winky Winky
If I catch you leaking or ripping it though :bat:
:p
Ill pm you it Winky Winky
01-10-2011, 11:01 PM #72
JakeM
ZOMG HaXz!
Originally posted by Shaarpy View Post
This is really annoying me.
Everyone is going be able to host , it was better when only a minimum amount of people hosted.
Although this has just took all the excitement out of the "hacking scene" it has for me anyway.
I also liked playing legit from time to time but now that it going to be very hard to do as every game will be a modded lobby.
I wish this cfw was never released tbh , and yes it has ruined mw2.

Its sort of sad I have to agree with you though. This CFW is just going to ruin PS3s and much more. Just look at this site now the Mods cant even keep up anymore. Sonys going to end up releasing a PS4 that will fix everything and make these PS3s useless. I think failoverflow and GeoHot should have thought about releasing there items a bit more. Now we all will most likely be forced to buy a new PS3. :evil:

Originally posted by aaha963 View Post
I use to play CoD on wii but then i upgraded to ps3 and wii was majorly hacked (like 2 out 5 wii's ) wii consoles with homebrew channel and not to many people went online with the hacks, for the time being yes i think mw2 is screwed but let sony bring out the ban hammer it will be normal again thats my 2 cents lolz

Hopefully Sony will ban the right people. The people that are using there hacks online in public lobbys. But the people that do it for fun in private matches like zombies, rtd, gun game etc. I don't want to get banned Happy
01-10-2011, 11:02 PM #73
mcc123mcc
Do a barrel roll!
If what the failOverflow people said is true, then wouldn't the only way for sony to stop the madness be to ban PSN's/consoles?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo