10-22-2009, 12:29 AM #1
Azaaa
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edited By Mr. Dopey
Post all things related to preordering, delivery, anything of that sort of MW2 here. All new threads made will be merged here.
Last edited by Dopey ; 11-09-2009 at 06:47 PM.
11-06-2009, 11:25 PM #83
it will come Tuesday because parcel force won't send it till Monday. And im confused because game haven't taken my money yet but it was dispatched on Wednesday.
11-06-2009, 11:26 PM #84
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Originally posted by Shepleklet View Post
We will get it Monday at the very earliest. It will probably arrive on Tuesday though. I got an E-mail from ParcelForce saying that they have arrived at their HQ's but they aren't going to be delivering them to us until Monday the 9th. :( So it looks like we're royally ****ed if we think we're getting it early. I wouldn't mind so much if so many people didn't have the game. It says it was dispatched and it was, because Game dispatched it from their base and it arrived at the ParcelForce HQ. It's just that ParcelForce are fags who like to torture gamers.

Mother ****ers!
11-06-2009, 11:30 PM #85
We will get it Monday at the very earliest. It will probably arrive on Tuesday though. I got an E-mail from ParcelForce saying that they have arrived at their HQ's but they aren't going to be delivering them to us until Monday the 9th. :( So it looks like we're royally ****ed if we think we're getting it early. I wouldn't mind so much if so many people didn't have the game. It says it was dispatched and it was, because Game dispatched it from their base and it arrived at the ParcelForce HQ. It's just that ParcelForce are fags who like to torture gamers.

that stupid why cant they just do there job and deliver them now instead of keep them.
11-06-2009, 11:33 PM #86

THE EMAIL:

Dear Mr mind your own ****ing business,
Thank you for your enquiry.

I can understand your concerns regarding the delivery of your parcel.

If the item you are referring to is the new Call of Duty game, we have been instructed to hold these ready for delivery on Monday 9th November, which is when delivery will be made. If it is any other item then delivery will be made tomorrow.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again at this email address: [email][email protected][/email].

Please ensure that you include the full history of your enquiry so far in order to help us respond to you as quickly as possible.

Our hours of business are: Mon to Fri: 8am to 7pm and Sat: 8:30am to 12:30pm

Kind regards

FS! I wish I ordered from ASDA :mad:
11-06-2009, 11:36 PM #87
CHICKEN!
Are you high?

THE EMAIL:

Dear Mr mind your own ****ing business,
Thank you for your enquiry.

I can understand your concerns regarding the delivery of your parcel.

If the item you are referring to is the new Call of Duty game, we have been instructed to hold these ready for delivery on Monday 9th November, which is when delivery will be made. If it is any other item then delivery will be made tomorrow.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again at this email address: [email][email protected][/email].

Please ensure that you include the full history of your enquiry so far in order to help us respond to you as quickly as possible.

Our hours of business are: Mon to Fri: 8am to 7pm and Sat: 8:30am to 12:30pm

Kind regards

Someone i know, who works for another courier, said parcel force are not allowned to do this. If they do it they are basically advertising that the packages are MW2 which will mean the could go missing.
11-07-2009, 06:21 AM #88
i dunno i rang parcelforce and they said the people that recieved that email may receive it early because it was at thier HQ before they was told to hold, and they also said there is only a small amount of people that recived this
11-07-2009, 06:29 AM #89
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
I pre-ordered at gamestop. Woot woot. I'm still going to school that day.
11-07-2009, 07:08 AM #90
got my copy Happy
11-07-2009, 07:21 AM #91
from where?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo