10-22-2009, 12:29 AM #1
Azaaa
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edited By Mr. Dopey
Post all things related to preordering, delivery, anything of that sort of MW2 here. All new threads made will be merged here.
Last edited by Dopey ; 11-09-2009 at 06:47 PM.
11-06-2009, 09:56 PM #74
can someone post pic with game?
11-06-2009, 11:19 PM #75
Does anyone know when we will get our copys from game. mine said it was dispatched wednesday and the money has been taken out my account.:confused:
11-06-2009, 11:20 PM #76
Saint-Luciferr
Former Staff
You'll get either monday or defo tuesday
11-06-2009, 11:20 PM #77
If it was dispatched then tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday.
11-06-2009, 11:21 PM #78
thanks, i want it now lol
11-06-2009, 11:21 PM #79
Tomorrow I think
11-06-2009, 11:22 PM #80
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Can't see us getting it till Tuesday.
11-06-2009, 11:24 PM #81
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
Originally posted by benjamin View Post
Does anyone know when we will get our copys from game. mine said it was dispatched wednesday and the money has been taken out my account.:confused:

We will get it Monday at the very earliest. It will probably arrive on Tuesday though. I got an E-mail from ParcelForce saying that they have arrived at their HQ's but they aren't going to be delivering them to us until Monday the 9th. :( So it looks like we're royally ****ed if we think we're getting it early. I wouldn't mind so much if so many people didn't have the game. It says it was dispatched and it was, because Game dispatched it from their base and it arrived at the ParcelForce HQ. It's just that ParcelForce are fags who like to torture gamers.

THE EMAIL:

Dear Mr mind your own ****ing business,
Thank you for your enquiry.

I can understand your concerns regarding the delivery of your parcel.

If the item you are referring to is the new Call of Duty game, we have been instructed to hold these ready for delivery on Monday 9th November, which is when delivery will be made. If it is any other item then delivery will be made tomorrow.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again at this email address: [email][email protected][/email].

Please ensure that you include the full history of your enquiry so far in order to help us respond to you as quickly as possible.

Our hours of business are: Mon to Fri: 8am to 7pm and Sat: 8:30am to 12:30pm

Kind regards
Last edited by Shepleklet ; 11-06-2009 at 11:30 PM.
11-06-2009, 11:25 PM #82
Originally posted by shorty345 View Post
i just rang parcelforce and they said if you are ringing about mw2 it will be released for the release date

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

i just got an email from game saying
Dear Customer,

The Game.co.uk trenches have been busy this week as we began processing Modern
Warfare Preorders ready for despatch.

So busy that in the heat of battle we accidentally charged you for express delivery on your order.

GAME never leave a man behind so we've grabbed some extra rations to compensate you.

Here is a £5 voucher for your next order on Game.co.uk

I got that also, reckon we will get it tomorrow?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo