10-22-2009, 12:29 AM #1
Azaaa
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edited By Mr. Dopey
Post all things related to preordering, delivery, anything of that sort of MW2 here. All new threads made will be merged here.
Last edited by Dopey ; 11-09-2009 at 06:47 PM.
11-06-2009, 09:01 AM #65
^5  
1337 hackor :P
I just got a confirmation order that it had dispatched, it should be delivered tomorow, if it is like everyone I know will be jealous
11-06-2009, 12:51 PM #66
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Play.com have sent order on 5/11/09, Click on the resize bar at the top of the image if you cant see the picture.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by -Garf- ; 11-06-2009 at 01:31 PM.
11-06-2009, 02:59 PM #67
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
Originally posted by Miilllz View Post
sorry another question...
when do they take the money off your card? ive got an email saying its been dispatched but they haven't taken any money yet....

That means they haven't dispatched it yet. They're sending the message because the "batch" of copies (or whatever that large amount is called) that was getting ready to be packed and delivered has started being delivered. However, you may have to wait a couple of days before it comes to your copies turn to be dispatched. When the money is out of your account you can know for SURE that it will be with you tommorow morning. (If you got Express delivery)
No, Im not Superman... Im just....Dr Cox.

How do I kow this? I rang up game.co.uk hotline number (assuming you got it from there) and thats what they said to me. Hope you get yours soon! :O

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by DaleGreig94 View Post
Any one who preorder from game and got told before 12 today it was being dispatched is your tracking code working?

I pre-ordered from game if you chose express delivery then you can only track your Parcelforce delivery AFTER 6:00 pm on the day that you get the delivery E-mail
11-06-2009, 03:42 PM #68
CHICKEN!
Are you high?
Originally posted by Shepleklet View Post
That means they haven't dispatched it yet. They're sending the message because the "batch" of copies (or whatever that large amount is called) that was getting ready to be packed and delivered has started being delivered. However, you may have to wait a couple of days before it comes to your copies turn to be dispatched. When the money is out of your account you can know for SURE that it will be with you tommorow morning. (If you got Express delivery)
No, Im not Superman... Im just....Dr Cox.

How do I kow this? I rang up game.co.uk hotline number (assuming you got it from there) and thats what they said to me. Hope you get yours soon! :O

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I pre-ordered from game if you chose express delivery then you can only track your Parcelforce delivery AFTER 6:00 pm on the day that you get the delivery E-mail

They took the money out my account on the 3rd IIRC and i still don't have it.

My was dispatched just after 6pm so it is not trackable :(

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

My mate got his from Tesco online like 10 mins ago.
11-06-2009, 04:50 PM #69
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
I got my MW2 PS3 copy today!!! Woooo!

ASDA pre-order FTFW!!!
11-06-2009, 05:00 PM #70
iM_DoMCeex
The Chosen One
Originally posted by RiDa View Post

ASDA pre-order FTFW!!!

Shadow, ure so lucky!!! tell me if it's any good.
11-06-2009, 05:46 PM #71
Originally posted by RiDa View Post

ASDA pre-order FTFW!!!

lucky man lol
11-06-2009, 06:00 PM #72
i just rang parcelforce and they said if you are ringing about mw2 it will be released for the release date

i just got an email from game saying
Dear Customer,

The Game.co.uk trenches have been busy this week as we began processing Modern
Warfare Preorders ready for despatch.

So busy that in the heat of battle we accidentally charged you for express delivery on your order.

GAME never leave a man behind so we've grabbed some extra rations to compensate you.

Here is a £5 voucher for your next order on Game.co.uk
Last edited by Dopey ; 11-07-2009 at 07:17 AM. Reason: don't double post. Edit your post ;)
11-06-2009, 09:53 PM #73
Pricey91
Professor of trollology
Just received an email from parcel force telling me my delivery is on the way. I ordered with gamestation.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo