10-22-2009, 12:29 AM #1
Azaaa
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edited By Mr. Dopey
Post all things related to preordering, delivery, anything of that sort of MW2 here. All new threads made will be merged here.
Last edited by Dopey ; 11-09-2009 at 06:47 PM.
10-24-2009, 11:28 AM #20
Hi all i have had an email from argos here in the uk saying that MW2 that i pre ordered in july will be delivered On or just after the 26th of october??!! I have phoned them and they have confirmed this over the phone also. They must be right because i need to be home so i can sign for it and they was checking to make sure someone would be in on that date to sign for it recorded delivery. Dont get me wrong im not complaining im made up! but would like to know if anyone else has received such emails or any info on when your pre orders are being delivered....
P.s i know the postal strike is not going to have any of affect on the dates because its recorded delivery.
10-24-2009, 11:46 AM #21
The_Evil_Muffin
Vault dweller
I'm sorry, you would not get it that early, IW have not even finished it yet... they are still "tweaking" the game...

If your telling the truth, then I would just like to see you load it up... take a vid or whatever Winky Winky
10-24-2009, 03:53 PM #22
Originally posted by Muffin View Post
I'm sorry, you would not get it that early, IW have not even finished it yet... they are still "tweaking" the game...

If your telling the truth, then I would just like to see you load it up... take a vid or whatever Winky Winky

I'm sorry also i am telling the truth little man dont you ever call me a liar again! i am a member of IW offical forum and have been emailing fourzerotwo who is one of IW game designers and also the mod for the official IW forums and said that i could very well get the game as early as argos has told me he said that they can do nothing at all to stop them its totally up to the retailer. IW do ask them not to send them out until then but like i said have no power what so ever to stop them, the game has been finished for a while now on xbox and ps3 just a little delayed on pc maybe. I have posted the same as above on the IW forums and there are lots of people that have had the same emails as me! Tesco has emailed the people that pre ordered with them and they are expecting delivery the 2nd of november. Pre ordered games being deliverd early has been happen for years you obviously havent got a clue what your talking about! Battman was 1week early and fifa 10 was early maiden 10 was nearly 3weeks early Ect Ect...... I guess you didn't pre order then???
10-24-2009, 04:24 PM #23
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
Originally posted by clivejones View Post
i am a member of IW offical forum and have been emailing fourzerotwo who is one of IW game designers and also the mod for the official IW forums and said that i could very well get the game as early as argos has told me he said that they can do nothing at all to stop them its totally up to the retailer. IW do ask them not to send them out until then but like i said have no power what so ever to stop them

well how will argos get the game that early wen IW doesnt want them to send the games out? they can just simply not send the games out yet, and will just keep them until they feel like its the right time

im gnna add u as a friend as ill see if ur playing it or not on the 26th
Last edited by I_BULLET_I ; 10-24-2009 at 04:30 PM.
10-24-2009, 04:43 PM #24
Carboy93
Maggbot timeout!
thats what they are always saying, we are still tweaking it, they dont have time to tweak it now they only have time to print out and start sending it, most likely they have been doing that for over a month ago, yo you know the amount of games they need to burn and make the boxes and books and still ship to the different areas of the world to put into a warehouse and after they ship it out.... what you think they are going to do this all in 16 days your crazy.

they can still be tweaking it but only for a patch on release night at best and after
10-24-2009, 04:48 PM #25
Originally posted by juiceaman View Post
well how will argos get the game that early wen IW doesnt want them to send the games out? they can just simply not send the games out yet, and will just keep them until they feel like its the right time

im gnna add u as a friend as ill see if ur playing it or not on the 26th

You add me go for it i will be thinking of you when your queuing up in your local super market at midnight for your copy of mw2 and am in my house playing one week in to it nice and warm!! lol
Pre order is the way forward just face it dude....
As i said IW have got to send them out in plenty of time before release date or the retailers will not put there necks out guaranteeing delivery on or before release dates that are set by IW for instance. I suggest you do a bit of research before you anwser
again and post nonsense.
Try the link and see for your self its a retailer that has announced the delivery date as the 27th of this month in the usa.

You must login or register to view this content.
10-25-2009, 10:15 AM #26
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
Originally posted by clivejones View Post
You add me go for it i will be thinking of you when your queuing up in your local super market at midnight for your copy of mw2 and am in my house playing one week in to it nice and warm!! lol
Pre order is the way forward just face it dude....
As i said IW have got to send them out in plenty of time before release date or the retailers will not put there necks out guaranteeing delivery on or before release dates that are set by IW for instance. I suggest you do a bit of research before you anwser
again and post nonsense.
Try the link and see for your self its a retailer that has announced the delivery date as the 27th of this month in the usa.

You must login or register to view this content.

i dnt care about the usa, u got it from argos which by the way dont have the game in stock so how is it possible to get it tomorrow?

and im actually gettin it about 3-5 days early coz i got a friend who works at a game shop and once its in stock he can take an extra 1 4 me
Last edited by I_BULLET_I ; 10-25-2009 at 12:52 PM.
10-26-2009, 05:05 PM #27
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Update from play.com they are going to use a network of different courier's not just royal mail.

Dear GARETH TOOBY Play.com works closely with many carriers and we are working with them throughout the strike action to minimise any impact to our customers and maintain our award winning level of service. Whilst we are doing all we can to ensure your items arrive quickly, should any orders be delayed we will work to resolve these issues and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding and patience in advance. Kind Regards, Play

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it areconfidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entityto whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in errorplease notify the sender immediately and delete this message from yourcomputer without further action. Any dissemination, distribution orcopying of this message or any files transmitted with it by anunauthorised recipient is strictly prohibited.Viruses: This message has been swept for viruses but we cannot guaranteethat this e-mail or its attachments are virus free nor acceptresponsibility for any virus inadvertently transmitted herewith.************************************************************************
10-26-2009, 06:18 PM #28
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
i say pre order sometimes the gamestop near me gives 2 perate lines the pre order and non pre order

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo